Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hatton v Khan - who wins?

'Still a bad fight for Hatton. He would make Khan look like a million dollars. Urrrggh! But if Ricky pulls it off, he'd redeem himself in some way.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Theres still 2 Huge Domestic and possible World title fights for Hatton in Khan and Witter if he chose that route.

Would love to see both those before he retires and both on home soil.

Think he owes the fans that much and would still make Millions.

The Gate reciepts at any Hatton fight in a Football stadium would be ridiculous.
    sure would

rule out both witter and khan straight away

As ive been saying for years with guys like hatton/calzaghe they would never turn their backs on mega rich fights on HBO/Showtime for in comparison pennys from the likes of sky sports.

Clazaghe wont fight froch/woods, hatton wont fight khan/witter

Fella i don't really see that Hatton in the US is seen as much more than "Damaged Goods" and who's he gonna fight and wheres he gonna go and more to the point would the big players wanna touch him....don't think so after what Pac did?

And to say he'd make pennies in a 50-60,000 plus domestic mega fight is crazy.

Hatton would take a huge slice of ticket sales etc and make a fortune.

Maybe not with Witter but with Khan they'd both make loads.

Hatton More so

I think your underestimating his pulling power here

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

Exactly

bet anyone on here that once amir does start mixing it with the big boys at 140/147 he steal malignaggi`s "powderpunch" status.

Khan wouldnt be able to hurt hatton in a million years, Hatton could knock khan out with one brutal attack to the body

hatton in 4
    I understand Hatton is your God. So you tend to go over board when you suck his dikk. But if career Lightweight Lazcano can hurt him you don't think Con can as well?

If Khan wins it's a stadium filler.
    50,000 plus easily
    And if he doesn't, does the fight still get made?

Even when hatton was banging out the likes of mayweather/castillo you were on his back all because you want some attention to fill your sad miserable life.

I suggest you head to the pac forum. Youve much more chance of getting more bites than you will on here
    In other words you have no answer. I ain't no Con fan. But he does have some power. More so than Lazcano I think. So if Lazcano can wobble Hatton bad enough to the point he had the ref tie his shoe to buy time, I see no reason Con can't do the same. It's one thing to be a fan of the guy. It's another to be a dumb ass groupie who says idiotic shitt like

"Hatton will end his career infront of 70,000 brits by rebecoming the light welterweight champion of the world".

In order for him to become Light Welterweight champion he would have to beat the guy who massacred him. Manny Pacquiao. While eveybody (including Hatton's family) knows he has no chance against him. Your actually stupid enough to think he does.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    Hatton can't deal with speed, he was even getting caught by Malignaggi. The Collazo, Mayweather & Pacquiao fights showed a steady decline of a guy getting slower & struggling against opponents with quick hands. Also he's at a stage where he just won't listen & at some point he'll try to brawl & end up just getting repeatedly clocked. I think Khan beats him for a couple of rounds before the ref stops it by TKO around the 7th round. I fear for Miles' mental health should Khan beat Hatton

Hatton been in with much speedier, clever exponents than amir khan and come out on top.

I dont buy into the whole hatton is past his prime. His reactions may of slowed down a tad but he`s still only 30 and with 12 weeks solid training he`d make khan look very silly!!
    Who?
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Theres still 2 Huge Domestic and possible World title fights for Hatton in Khan and Witter if he chose that route.

Would love to see both those before he retires and both on home soil.

Think he owes the fans that much and would still make Millions.

The Gate reciepts at any Hatton fight in a Football stadium would be ridiculous.
    sure would

rule out both witter and khan straight away

As ive been saying for years with guys like hatton/calzaghe they would never turn their backs on mega rich fights on HBO/Showtime for in comparison pennys from the likes of sky sports.

Clazaghe wont fight froch/woods, hatton wont fight khan/witter
    Hatton fighting Khan is a far bigger fight than anything HBO would come up with even without the probable HBO/Showtime license fee for the fight. Hatton is no longer a PPV attraction and Hatton vs. Bradley or similar would maybe get a one million dollar licence fee. They'd pay a smaller licence fee for Hatton Khan but they'd sell a stadium out and do big business on Sky Box Office. If Hatton is after money, and he is, Khan is the biggest money fight out there for him by a country mile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When did Khan become a super star i know Hatton is on the slided he got ko'ed in his last fight.Khan got ko'ed in the first round not so long ago and his best win is against a shot MAB moving up a weight.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by littlebif View Post
    When did Khan become a super star i know Hatton is on the slided he got ko'ed in his last fight.Khan got ko'ed in the first round not so long ago and his best win is against a shot MAB moving up a weight.
    80-90% of the British boxing public don't have a clue about the relative merits of foreign boxers. They know Khan won an Olympic medal and beat a Mexican legend, they don't know or care he got legendary for fights a decade ago almost a stone lighter than he is now. The bottom line is Khan shifts tickets, it doesn't really matter who he's beaten, it's how many bums on seats can he do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    80-90% of the British boxing public don't have a clue about the relative merits of foreign boxers. They know Khan won an Olympic medal and beat a Mexican legend, they don't know or care he got legendary for fights a decade ago almost a stone lighter than he is now. The bottom line is Khan shifts tickets, it doesn't really matter who he's beaten, it's how many bums on seats can he do.
    I wonder if Warren thinks Hatton is that shot he will put Khan in with him.Otherwise he wont want to risk another defeat of his leading fighter.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly. Khan is no superstar and doesn't even hold a legitimate win over any world level fighter. It's an easier fight for Hatton than some are saying. Hatton has gone from top 10 PFP to bum of the week in the space of two, admittedly awful, rounds. He hasn't quite become that bad, he just fought a stupid, stupid fight against Manny who is quite possibly a bit better than Amir.

The general public is a large faceless dumb entity spoonfed garbage by a tasteless and irresponsible media. We all know Khan is shit and no doubts it could be built into a rather large domestic showdown and people would lap it up. If Hatton could come back with a 3rd round knockout and wash away all the Khan dribble I would be a very satisfied individual.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im a big Khan supporter and would be routing for him in this fight but imo he doesnt stand a chance. He is no where near ready for Ricky even at this stage of Ricky's career.

If you think Warren will put Khan in with Hatton you must be bonkers, not for another 2 -3 years untill Ricky is completly washed up. This is just all talk to get more publicty for Khan. I think Khan has the potential to beat Ricky handidly but just hasnt got the experience or chin at this stage of his career to hold back Hatton. If Khan was 25-26yrs old Vs Ricky now i would pick him to win.
    THE SKY IS THE LIMIT NOT THE LIMIT IS THE SKY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Khan would win. I'm not so much into the stoppage thing but Hatton is an unintelligent fighter. He fights like a pitbull and is easy to figure out. Hatton hasn't seen a lot of speed as in the likes of Pac, PBF, Khan, and Judah. I think all of them matchup well against Hatton. Not that Khan is a better fighter but this would be a good matchup for Hatton. Hatton may beat better guys than what Khan can at this point but Hatton matches up wrong against Khan. Plus, there is no telling where his confidence is right now. Let alone his chin. The only thing for certain with Hatton is that he'll fight the same as in all fights.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it really hurts me to say this but if khan fights the right fight i think he could embarass hatton with his speed. i love hatton hes been my favourite fighter for a long time but he needs to retire. i dont think i could face him losing to khan

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exclamation Re: Hatton v Khan - who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by MIKAY View Post
    Im a big Khan supporter and would be routing for him in this fight but imo he doesnt stand a chance. He is no where near ready for Ricky even at this stage of Ricky's career.

If you think Warren will put Khan in with Hatton you must be bonkers, not for another 2 -3 years untill Ricky is completly washed up. This is just all talk to get more publicty for Khan. I think Khan has the potential to beat Ricky handidly but just hasnt got the experience or chin at this stage of his career to hold back Hatton. If Khan was 25-26yrs old Vs Ricky now i would pick him to win.

You win a prize!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The first time Khan lets his hands go will spell the end for Hatton. Khan is very accurate and Hatton has zero defence/head movement.

Everybody keeps going on about Hatton's body attack but everytime he tries to land it he is open to counters to the head plus apart from Castillo i can't remember Hatton landing to the body all that often.

Seriously think Khan would take Hatton out inside 6 rounds.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tough to call but if Hatton fought like he did against Pac he's a sitting duck and Khan will land at will.

Amir was a big lightweight too and claims he's way stronger and more natural at Light Welter.

We'll know more in a few weeks

Thread Information