Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NAAZIM RiCHARDSON "How in the hell was he making 130&135? Pacquiao is a big dude"

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: NAAZIM RiCHARDSON "How in the hell was he making 130&135? Pacquiao is a big dude"

lol... calm down... I've said countless times that I like Pac. You're coming off as a bit of a hysterical fanboy here.

Everything that you're saying is moot... We're not talkin about how fights are made, what Floyd as done at weights or anything.

Simply Pac's behaviour... If Oscar De La Hoya was fine at 145 then why does Cotto have to come down lower than that?

As much as you like Pac can you honestly not see why Oscar would be an okay fight for Pac at 145-147 but Cotto or Mosely wouldn't? it's because they would find it easier to make that weight so they wouldn't be drained.

The Oscar fight didn't traumatise anybody... I'm a neutral boxing fan... I like Cotto... I like Pac and I like Oscar... there's no agenda to what I'm saying... I'm just calling it how I see it... not trying to take pac down because I don't like him for some odd reason.

I have no fandom or agenda, clearly you don't.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: NAAZIM RiCHARDSON "How in the hell was he making 130&135? Pacquiao is a big dude"

I suspect the 143 thing will turn out to be part of the negotiations and it will end up at 145 and then people can make up their minds about how much of an accomplishment a win would be based on how fresh Cotto looks.

If it ends up at 143 first Cotto is a bad negotiator or he's a much smaller 147 pounder than I thought and second Pacquaio will deserve the criticism he gets. I've defended 145 as I don't think its too much of a stretch for Cotto and people forget the other side of the story which is Pacquaio is simply smaller than these 147 pound guys, he won't even weigh 145 I suspect. But 143 would be too much. But I don't think it will happen just like I didn't think he was ducking Hatton which was the majority opinion around here at the time. But if it does it would be a disappointment.

Thread Information