Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naseem Hamed's Toughest Fight In His Prime.

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Re: Naseem Hamed's Toughest Fight In His Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ASIAN SENSATION View Post
    I always thought Naz was at his peak when Barrera embarassed him.
    No way near Naz had lost the plot long before that, just read his ex trainer Brendan Ingles book at you will get an idea of what Naz had turned into, basically and ego twisted little dwarf he believed he was the new Muhammed Ali.

Go watch the Documentry it on youtube leading upto the Barrera fight it was embarrasing. Naz had lost his hunger for figthing just before the Tom Johnson fight. He was good but like alot of people think a bit over rated.
    Im not a Naseem Hamed fan by any means, but i think he gets unfairly treated at times. And his whole career is based off one loss, when he was past his prime and clearly not all there.

Which is unfair IMO, when MAB got beaten by Junior Jones x2. And the 1st time was an embarrassing loss, yet his whole career isn't based off those 2 losses.

Naseem Hamed was a terrific little fighter in his hey day, and he was a pleasure to watch at his best with his spectacular KO's, his ring entrances, and his unorthodox style.

Whether you loved him or hated him he entertained, im a fan of MAB have been for years and years. And he is one of my favorites, but im telling you now he would of had a tough fight on his hands, against a prime Naseem Hamed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    No way near Naz had lost the plot long before that, just read his ex trainer Brendan Ingles book at you will get an idea of what Naz had turned into, basically and ego twisted little dwarf he believed he was the new Muhammed Ali.

Go watch the Documentry it on youtube leading upto the Barrera fight it was embarrasing. Naz had lost his hunger for figthing just before the Tom Johnson fight. He was good but like alot of people think a bit over rated.
    Im not a Naseem Hamed fan by any means, but i think he gets unfairly treated at times. And his whole career is based off one loss, when he was past his prime and clearly not all there.

Which is unfair IMO, when MAB got beaten by Junior Jones x2. And the 1st time was an embarrassing loss, yet his whole career isn't based off those 2 losses.

Naseem Hamed was a terrific little fighter in his hey day, and he was a pleasure to watch at his best with his spectacular KO's, his ring entrances, and his unorthodox style.

Whether you loved him or hated him he entertained, im a fan of MAB have been for years and years. And he is one of my favorites, but im telling you now he would of had a tough fight on his hands, against a prime Naseem Hamed.

cockyness is always a virtue in a sport like boxing and vital if its too survive.

But the whole manner in how he took the barrera defeat and never managed to get over finishing up 2nd best...quite pathetic

you get beat you pick yourself up and learn from it, you dont walk out on the sport and run over old men
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What made you change your tune?

Thought you always hated Naz and always knew he was overrated shit?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

As i said never will be a fan of his, but even if you love him or hate him, he entertained at the end of the day. And i do think he gets a bit unfairly treated at times.

Never thought he was shit Fenster, remember i always thought his balance was piss poor. As a fighter he certainly wasn't piss poor he had raw talent but he is still an ass.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

As i said never will be a fan of his, but even if you love him or hate him, he entertained at the end of the day. And i do think he gets a bit unfairly treated at times.

Never thought he was shit Fenster, remember i always thought his balance was piss poor. As a fighter he certainly wasn't piss poor he had raw talent but he is still an ass.
    Glad you've seen the light.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information