People give me a hard time for not taking MMA seriously, well I just wanted to tell everyone that I watched UFC 100 all the way through and sometimes I liked what I saw and sometimes I didn't, but I respected that these guys are fighting using methods other than Boxing. The KO of Michael Bisping was extremely fun to watch, got to suck being a British fight fan these days first Ricky Hatton gets his lights turned out, then Michael Bisping got flattened, and next David Haye . But then along comes the heavyweight fight and I remember, Brock Lesnar is everything I despise about MMA, bad tatoos (namely a sword with brass knuckles as the handle on his chest and a baboon skull with spikes sticking out on his back....quality), horrible attitude, terrible personality...but I give him the benefit of the doubt, until his post fight interview.

Memorable quotes from Fighter/Philosopher Brock Lesnar (after he gave everyone two middle fingers):

"I'm gonna go have a Kewar's(that's the way he said it, I think he meant Coors) Light, because Bud Light don't pay me nothin"

"I may climb on top of my wife later on tonight"

....after hearing that interview I fully expected Stone Cold Steve Austin, hidden in the crowd until the end of the fight, jumps into the Octagon with a folding chair and then blasts Lesnar across the face with it.

Even Dana White was pissed about Lesnar's attitude...which kind of makes Dana a huge fucking hypocrit, but anyway. I just wanted to remind you guys that personalities like Brock Lesnar that play to the lowest common denominator make me happy that I am a boxing fan....I wish Ray Mercer would KO Brock's sorry ass