Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Murder, Mystery & Suspenders

Looking through boxrec today I came across a boxer called Alex Miroshnichenko from Kustanay, Kazakhstan.

Reading from his profile he won a bronze in 1988 at the Olympics in Seoul, South Korea but only after he knocked Bowe down twice but still ended on a losing decision.

I checked out his record and I found out he was unbeaten in the pro ranks until he fought Oleg Maskaev (Oleg was making his debut) and Alex lost by TKO 3rd round. I am wondering how this matchup could have happened when Alex was on the verge of breaking into the top 10 and losing like this to a complete debutant?

Then I was more astounded by how Miroshnichenko ended up Dead from a nine-story "fall" from his apartment building in Almaty, Kazakhstan some years after.

Im wondering could the 'fall' and losing to Oleg be connected in any way. I have searched the internet but no indepth information is available.

I hope somebody could help me find the truth about this whole affair......I feel really bad that this happened to Alex Miroshnichenko when he had a great pedigree and losing a fight he should have won....and how falling from his apartment story has been swept under the carpet......could somebody shed some light on this

Job Biscuit (In serach of the truth about Alex Miroshnichenko)!!!

eh eh!!
    It's nice to see you to see you nice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Murder, Mystery & Suspenders

sorry cant help never knew bowe had been decked twice before the final

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's been awhile, since I heard his name. Fool was a snitch. A rat. He testified against someone he wasn't suppose to. And got flying lessons for it. Sadly for him he failed those lessons

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Otley View Post
    Looking through boxrec today I came across a boxer called Alex Miroshnichenko from Kustanay, Kazakhstan.

Reading from his profile he won a bronze in 1988 at the Olympics in Seoul, South Korea but only after he knocked Bowe down twice but still ended on a losing decision.

I checked out his record and I found out he was unbeaten in the pro ranks until he fought Oleg Maskaev (Oleg was making his debut) and Alex lost by TKO 3rd round. I am wondering how this matchup could have happened when Alex was on the verge of breaking into the top 10 and losing like this to a complete debutant?

Then I was more astounded by how Miroshnichenko ended up Dead from a nine-story "fall" from his apartment building in Almaty, Kazakhstan some years after.

Im wondering could the 'fall' and losing to Oleg be connected in any way. I have searched the internet but no indepth information is available.

I hope somebody could help me find the truth about this whole affair......I feel really bad that this happened to Alex Miroshnichenko when he had a great pedigree and losing a fight he should have won....and how falling from his apartment story has been swept under the carpet......could somebody shed some light on this

Job Biscuit (In serach of the truth about Alex Miroshnichenko)!!!

eh eh!!
    Here's some info for you to read

Soviet Legends: The Story of Alexander �Miron� Miroshnichenko

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    It's been awhile, since I heard his name. Fool was a snitch. A rat. He testified against someone he wasn't suppose to. And got flying lessons for it. Sadly for him he failed those lessons
    snitch? wot u know fella?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What are you supposed to be, Al Capone? I thought only the hiphop community was dumb enough to buy into that ignorant "Don´t snitch" crap. I really hope someone is snitch-rat enough to provide information on the whereabouts of the third Vernon Forrest killer

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks Violent D.....very interesting...I will look in to this a little further with my trusted friend Jessica Fletcher......we will dig deeper into this cause I see foul play afoot!!!

Job Biscuit (I might even give DI Columbo a call but it might be out if his Dura diction....I will let u know asap)!!!

eh eh!!
    It's nice to see you to see you nice

Thread Information