Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vitali donating tickets to firefighters

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Vitali donating tickets to firefighters

....funny that a David Haye fan is calling anyone bitch. I wonder lefty, how will you feel when David Haye gets KO'd by Nicolay Valuev?

And yes the Staples Center will sell out, Vitali is a pretty popular fighter and Arreola will have a big crowd there as well. Granted they might not be so thrilled once Vitali beats down Arreola, but they'll get over it.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    Kirkland are you serious? Cris Arreola is Mexican-American, has fought almost exclusively on the west coast in Southern California, and he's vying to be the first Mexican heavyweight champion of all time. Vitali Klitschko fought Lennox Lewis in the Staples Center, it doesn't take just David Haye to move up to make those fans forget about that. Mosley-Margarito just did the biggest crowd the Staples Center has ever had, Take the goggles off, this won't need any help at the gate.
    Do you think they'll sell it out?
    Yes, they will. Arreola is a huge attraction in LA. Although Vitali will probably have about 7 fans there for him.
    Areolae is going to sell a 20000 seater arena out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    ....funny that a David Haye fan is calling anyone bitch. I wonder lefty, how will you feel when David Haye gets KO'd by Nicolay Valuev?

And yes the Staples Center will sell out, Vitali is a pretty popular fighter and Arreola will have a big crowd there as well. Granted they might not be so thrilled once Vitali beats down Arreola, but they'll get over it.
    I can tell you one thing David Haye will take thousands of fans with him to Germany. That is guaranteed. Not as many as Hatton. But enough. David Haye sells more tickets than what Vitali and Wlad do put together. Why ? Cuz the fans want to see Haye. They don't want to be bored to death by the Bitchsko's

And who said Valuev KO's him ? Be real Lyle. Last week you weren't saying that. Stop changing your views. Your just unhappy Haye aint American. You guys are CRYING for a decent HW. Shame you'll have to wait 20 years

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I read this on the LA times this is great IMO and shows class.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    I can tell you one thing David Haye will take thousands of fans with him to Germany. That is guaranteed. Not as many as Hatton. But enough. David Haye sells more tickets than what Vitali and Wlad do put together. Why ? Cuz the fans want to see Haye. They don't want to be bored to death by the Bitchsko's

And who said Valuev KO's him ? Be real Lyle. Last week you weren't saying that. Stop changing your views. Your just unhappy Haye aint American. You guys are CRYING for a decent HW. Shame you'll have to wait 20 years
    Really Did David have a big crowd to watch him fight Monte Barrett

If David Haye was American I would have called him out long ago as a punk because that's what he is. I am real, Valuev will stop David Haye, he'll beat him like Arsenal beat Everton. David Haye will lose OR he'll spend the rest of his career running from the real threats of the division like the little b.i.t.c.h. he is....I just hope you're ok with the fact your boxing hero is yellow

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    Kirkland are you serious? Cris Arreola is Mexican-American, has fought almost exclusively on the west coast in Southern California, and he's vying to be the first Mexican heavyweight champion of all time. Vitali Klitschko fought Lennox Lewis in the Staples Center, it doesn't take just David Haye to move up to make those fans forget about that. Mosley-Margarito just did the biggest crowd the Staples Center has ever had, Take the goggles off, this won't need any help at the gate.
    Amat is right. This fight will sell well at Staples Center. Chris has a lot of support among Mexican American boxing fans. It doesn't hurt that the card ain't half bad either: Johnathon Banks-Javier Mora Lands on Klitschko-Arreola - Boxing News. Three solid heavyweight fights.

Cedrick Boswell v. Alexander Ustinov
    Jonathon Banks v. Javier Mora

Ustinov is 6'8 and a mean-looking Russian guy, but Boswell is coming off a career-best win over Roman Greenberg and hasn't lost since Jameel McCline beat him in 2003.

El Kabong Guest

Ustinov is freakin HUGE....6'7 circa 300 pounds, but very athletic as he used to be a kickboxer or some kind of K-1 style MMA fighter. I doubt he'll ever be a great boxer, I wouldn't be shocked at all if The Bos beats him

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Do you think they'll sell it out?
    Yes, they will. Arreola is a huge attraction in LA. Although Vitali will probably have about 7 fans there for him.
    Areolae is going to sell a 20000 seater arena out?
    Mosley-Margarito did the largest crowd in Staples Center history. Ortiz-Maidana did 9 thousand. If you don't think that this is going to do at least 15K if not a full sellout then you are out of touch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If David Haye was American I would have called him out long ago as a punk because that's what he is. I am real, Valuev will stop David Haye, he'll beat him like Arsenal beat Everton. David Haye will lose OR he'll spend the rest of his career running from the real threats of the division like the little b.i.t.c.h. he is....I just hope you're ok with the fact your boxing hero is yellow
    David Haye pretty much sold out the O2 Arena when he fought Barrett. When he fought Maccarinelli he sold it straight out.

Put it this way there weren't people booing or leaving early. Remember Madison Square Garden, Klitchsko v Ibragimov ? The massive "Unification". More like the massive getaway. Place was empty after the 8th round.

And say what you want. But Haye smashes Valuev. Only a clown would say otherwise. Which is just what you are.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

David Haye pretty much sold out the O2 Arena when he fought Barrett. When he fought Maccarinelli he sold it straight out.

Put it this way there weren't people booing or leaving early. Remember Madison Square Garden, Klitchsko v Ibragimov ? The massive "Unification". More like the massive getaway. Place was empty after the 8th round.

And say what you want. But Haye smashes Valuev. Only a clown would say otherwise. Which is just what you are.
    To be fair, didn't they end up having to give a load of tickets away to fill it up?
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ryanman89 View Post

To be fair, didn't they end up having to give a load of tickets away to fill it up?
    Nope. Good match making that's what it was. At least in hindsight. Really it was a one way massacre.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Maccarinelli fight was a sell-out, but much of that was the Welshmen. Not David's fault, but London very rarely gets behind its fighters in the way other parts of the country do. Against Barrett it was nowhere near sold out, they had to cover up the entire upper-tiers, good for anyone who bought a ticket there as they got bumped down nearer the action. I think they only said the arena was probably just over half full.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The Maccarinelli fight was a sell-out, but much of that was the Welshmen. Not David's fault, but London very rarely gets behind its fighters in the way other parts of the country do. Against Barrett it was nowhere near sold out, they had to cover up the entire upper-tiers, good for anyone who bought a ticket there as they got bumped down nearer the action. I think they only said the arena was probably just over half full.
    The crowd was in David's favour, without doubt. Youtube his entrance and look at the noise. Do the same for Maccarinelli. The difference is evident. No Welsh people went to London that night bar Calzaghe and Enzo.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep,they were doing a 2 for 1 offer in the weeks leading up to the fight to try and shift the tickets.

Half full at best.
    Balls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by porkypara View Post

Yep,they were doing a 2 for 1 offer in the weeks leading up to the fight to try and shift the tickets.

Half full at best.
    It was actually a but one get one half price offer.

And David Haye pretty much sold out for the Barrett fight. Don't mind if they were doing a ticket offer or not. Google the fight pics and the stadium looks full.

As for the Enzo Maccrap fight that got sold out.

Thread Information