Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just want to show off my new SaddoBoxing signature.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just want to show off my new SaddoBoxing signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I like the artwork and I hate using my phone even for phoning, no chance I'm going to use it when I don't absolutely have to. I've had a mobile phone since they were the size of bricks and worked on an analogue network where half your calls were lost halfway through. The phone was a brilliant thing for five minutes, all the girlies wanting to phone their mum from the pub etc. but quickly became an instrument of torture. I hate phones so much these days.
    Same for me, when I am home in Canada, I don't have any, I kind of must have one in Europe though because there is no normal connection plugs where I live in Luxembourg and I would have to pay a killer amount to get it installed where I live so I am chained with one but I do not carry it everywhere and put it on vibration only most of the time not to disturb everybody around. I dream of the day where it will not be allowed in restaurants and some places like it as I think that it disfigure a part of the quietude we used to enjoy by going to these places.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HHHhhhmmmmm................

“If you want loyalty, buy a dog.” Ricky Hatton

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Metro is awesome Diane, $40 a month, no contract you buy the phone and for $40 you get everything, texting, web, long distance ect. You just pay month to month and everythings cool. What's really cool is that you don't give them any personal info, no socials or anything and they don't even ID you so you can put any name you want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    Metro is awesome Diane, $40 a month, no contract you buy the phone and for $40 you get everything, texting, web, long distance ect. You just pay month to month and everythings cool. What's really cool is that you don't give them any personal info, no socials or anything and they don't even ID you so you can put any name you want.
    That must just be a west coast thing. How do you not have to give them any info? That is an ideal criminal phone.

I'm always having the dilemma if that one day I decide to rob a bank or commit muoyda I will have to toss out my phone so they wont be able to track me. The thought of having to toss my phone out of a car window, or planting it on someone else (so the police track them while I get further away) makes me uncomfortable.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez The Killer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amat View Post
    That must just be a west coast thing. How do you not have to give them any info? That is an ideal criminal phone.

I'm always having the dilemma if that one day I decide to rob a bank or commit muoyda I will have to toss out my phone so they wont be able to track me. The thought of having to toss my phone out of a car window, or planting it on someone else (so the police track them while I get further away) makes me uncomfortable.
    I was just going to say the same thing, that it must be a west coast thing, because I've never heard of it, or seen it advertised here in Ohio.

Thanks for the tip though Amat. Honestly, I've been fine without one thus far. It's not like I have much of a social life working 2 jobs, and raising my kid. Plus, I sit at a computer all day at my full time job, so I have internet access at all times, except when I'm at my part time job in the evening. So no big deal really.

Thread Information