Hidden Content There is no reward for second place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hilarious Bob Arum interview bashing Floyd, and UFC

Arum " outside the ring he shoots up cars and shit like that he entertains " - on floyd mayweather jr

Arum " they are rolling around on the ground like homosexuals " - on mma(ufc)

lmao I can't decided which quote is the highlight of this video.
    Hidden Content There is no reward for second place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, Floyd and Arum had a very bad split so thats expected. But with MMA. Rolling around like homosexuals I for one don't know what homosexuals roll around like maybe he knows what he is talking about. But as far as the MMA part... he is just ignorant. How many fights has Arum won? He is probably 0-0. He is not and has never been a fighter so its laughable for him to put it down like he is some kind of expert in the fight game. He needs to understand what he is and is qualified in enough to make such a harsh statement. Maybe Arum has enough experience in the gay field to speak on that but he has zero experience in the fight field so let the fighters fight and the promoters promote.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL... Arum may be an old fool but what he said about Mayweather was pure truth

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Arum is full of shit! that hole interview was borderline racist Im not a skin head and i watch the ufc as do all of my friends who have hair and not tattoo's!
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by blegit View Post
    Well, Floyd and Arum had a very bad split so thats expected. But with MMA. Rolling around like homosexuals I for one don't know what homosexuals roll around like maybe he knows what he is talking about. But as far as the MMA part... he is just ignorant. How many fights has Arum won? He is probably 0-0. He is not and has never been a fighter so its laughable for him to put it down like he is some kind of expert in the fight game. He needs to understand what he is and is qualified in enough to make such a harsh statement. Maybe Arum has enough experience in the gay field to speak on that but he has zero experience in the fight field so let the fighters fight and the promoters promote.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WOW, that was funny, Bob started laughing at a point and so did I!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not defending the guy.

He may not be politically correct, but he is an expert promoter with more years in boxing that a lot of posters combined. The MMA is his competition and as a promoter of boxing he's going to say things that put down the MMA and promote boxing. He may sound like an "oof" but behind that verbal clumsiness is a multi-millionaire that brings us great fights.

Addicted to_boxing Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fan johnny View Post
    Don't get me wrong here, I'm not defending the guy.

He may not be politically correct, but he is an expert promoter with more years in boxing that a lot of posters combined. The MMA is his competition and as a promoter of boxing he's going to say things that put down the MMA and promote boxing. He may sound like an "oof" but behind that verbal clumsiness is a multi-millionaire that brings us great fights.
    I have to admit what he says is true. There are no long term fighters or champions, no true famous world reknown personalities, No racial legions of fans like Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Irish, Filipinos that are crazy about the sport or a specific fighter. It's basically entertainment for all the Hulksters that have grown up. Do you really envision a MMA hall of fame ? It is nothing more that WWF gone Wild ..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Arum doesnt strike me as the gay type. And it doesn't take a genius to draw a gay comparison when a man is mounting another man.

I liked Arum's rant. Good, colorful commentary.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

daaaaaaaaamn Arum came off as racist as ever lol "it's just a bunch of skin head white trash" lol "i know the Mexicans, Filipinos, and Blacks aren't buying this garbage"

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mattboxingfan View Post
    Arum is full of shit! that hole interview was borderline racist Im not a skin head and i watch the ufc as do all of my friends who have hair and not tattoo's!
    And that's why the British suck at MMA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    And that's why the British suck at MMA
    I heard rumours that England didn't have white people anymore, but I guess this confirms it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by cleveland steamer View Post
    LOL... Arum may be an old fool but what he said about Mayweather was pure truth
    Watch

Mayweather-Burton
    Mayweather-Ndou
    Mayweather-Sosa
    Mayweather-Chavez
    Mayweather-G. Hernandez
    Mayweather-Corley

Floyd isn't a pussy, and when he isn't fighting somebody way bigger than him, he knows how to throw down.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im a skinhead with ta2s so I guess Arum was right there.

I think he was making a decent point about Floyd not being an entertainer but went OTT dissing MMA

Thread Information