Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I am wanting Mayweather-Mosley more and more

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather View Post
    When Mayweather wins people will just say that Shane was old and Margarito was overrated and that Mayorga showed how past it Shane was.
    According to that logic. You should start a thread pushing for his retirement. Because no one is worth fighting. Cotto will be considered ruined. Shane's too old. Berto's too green. Pac's too small. Booo Whoooo for Mayweather...
    And thats exactly the excuses they'd get if Mayweather beat them. And then people would say how he should fight Paul Williams to prove he is the true best.

Mayweather could beat Cotto, Mosley and Berto and any and every excuse would come up as to why Floyd beat them besides Floyd being better them them and getting his due.
    As I said maybe he should retire since he feels that way, there's no one worth fighting. If he beat Mosely no one would say anything...depending on how Cotto looks against manny, no one will complain about that one.

One thing for sure is this: He hasn't fought any of them so he can't say what the excuse will be. He got total credit for his wins At 130-135 because he was fighting guys his own size. At 147 he beat judah and baldomir, the two easiest of the possible fighters at 147.
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool Re: I am wanting Mayweather-Mosley more and more

mosley - pacman is the best fight ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I am wanting Mayweather-Mosley more and more

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather View Post
    When Mayweather wins people will just say that Shane was old and Margarito was overrated and that Mayorga showed how past it Shane was.
    According to that logic. You should start a thread pushing for his retirement. Because no one is worth fighting. Cotto will be considered ruined. Shane's too old. Berto's too green. Pac's too small. Booo Whoooo for Mayweather...
    And thats exactly the excuses they'd get if Mayweather beat them. And then people would say how he should fight Paul Williams to prove he is the true best.

Mayweather could beat Cotto, Mosley and Berto and any and every excuse would come up as to why Floyd beat them besides Floyd being better them them and getting his due.
    Exactly. Some people just refuse to call it down the middle when it comes to Mayweather.

But you know what, I truly hope these guys in this thread who want to see this fight or the Pacquiao fight will give him his just due when he wins. I know they won't, but i'm hoping they would be fair for once.

I think Mayweather will gun for Pacquiao next. He'll get his win discredited by haters who say he's too big, but he'd also get discredited against Mosley when they say Mosley was old. At least against Pacquiao, he'd make alot more money.

Thread Information