I've been wanting Pacquiao-Mayweather for a long time now, but lately I've been wanting Mayweather-Mosley more and more. I am not so sure its not as challenging of a fight for Mayweather anymore. Even though I don't think Mosley is close to in the same league as Mayweather skillwise, I think his physical assets are superior. He's roughly as fast, way stronger, and if either of them is going to be hurt its not Mosley. I truly don't think Mosley had the adaptive skills to beat skilled bigger men, but I think he is a lot better against smaller guys. We saw it at lightweight, we saw it for the first time in a long time against Collazo, and I think Mosley like Oscar is a pretty tight fighter, he always seems wound up, and I think fighting smaller guys really lets him loosen up which improves his skills tenfold. I think Mosley might be able to start what Oscar couldn't finish. I can't see Mosley landing enough to hurt MAyweather or even to connect as often, but I could see Mosley fighting like Oscar did against Mayweather, but staying strong for the entire 12 rounds. I have never thought that Mosley was as technically sound as Oscar, and I don't think his offensive skills would trouble Mayweather the same ways Oscar's did at times, but I think his speed might overcome those differences if he was loose enough to let combinations go like he used to at welterweight.

We saw a Mayweather we hadn't seen in a long time because he was the bigger man, he could jab effectively because the guy wasn't 10-15 pounds heavier than him, he could move forward and throw combinations with greater speed because he knew his punches wouldn't be shrugged off.

Most of all I want Mayweather to face Mosley because I feel in my heart of hearts this is a fight that Mayweather won't lose, I think he will make Mosley fight him at range and use his superior jab and defensive skills to make Mosley look relatively bad. I think Mayweather-Pacquiao will happen, but I wish this one would as well. I got what I really wished when I saw Mayweather face Marquez, and that was Mayweather fighting another tactician. Now I want to see Mayweather fight either Pacquiao or Mosley because they are guys that will really force Mayweather to shine, and not because he is so gifted physically because they all have similar speed, and Mayweather is the lightest puncher out of the group, but because he is the most technically skilled fighter out of them. He didn't use size to beat Marquez which has been so overshadowed like I want it to be, because of the weight issue. He was pussy for not making the right weight, and I want him to beat a legend without all the advantages. He's already done it against Oscar De La Hoya, but every elite ATG does it several times in their career.