Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smile Haye Valuev two outcomes

Outcome 1 - Bell goes for round one. Valuev misses with a slow jab and Haye knocks him clean out with a Right cross Left hook combo.

Outcome 2 - Haye outboxes Valuev winning first 9 rounds clearly. Rounds 10 - 12 are a bit of a hugging match as both boxers tire and Valeuv lands a few clubbing punches in each of the last three rounds to Haye's gloves and back of the head.

Most neutral observers give Haye at least 11 rounds out of twelve.

The decision 120 - 108 Haye, 113 - 114 Valuev and the third judge scores it 115 - 114 for the winner and stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Heavyweight champion of the world.

Haye is incensed and storms from the ring, even Don King is lost for words. Valuev claiams he did enough to win.

Boxing hey what a great sport. Don King finally manages to blurt out a few words "Only in Nuremburg" he mutters then chuckles.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Haye Valuev two outcomes

How about these outcomes?

#3 Haye comes out guns a blazin' and Valuev takes the punches, weathers the storm and then bludgeons a tired David Haye into submission late in the fight.

#4 Valuev loads up on the first punch he throws and Haye is knocked for a loop and Valuev follows up on him ending the fight early.

I think with Valuev's size and his ability to connect with decent power (he's no power puncher) he has enough to tire Haye out if David comes in with his mind not right or with horrible strategy.

By all means Haye SHOULD win, but he's so flawed and it's only his 3rd heavyweight fight and saddly this is a HUGE step up in competition for Haye, whether or not his fans want to admit that is erroneous

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

#3 lyle

If Haye let that happen after what he has supposably learned in the Thompson fight then I think you could clinically classify him as retarded.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post
    #3 lyle

If Haye let that happen after what he has supposably learned in the Thompson fight then I think you could clinically classify him as retarded.
    given the amount of shit he talks, and his belief that he's the best thing to come out of England since Lewis..........i don't think that it's too far from the truth lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Anyone know what time this starts in the US? Would like to see this and I might need to plan my day around what time this comes on?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Depends where bouts u are in the US, the fight starts in the UK bout 9:30/10:00.
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

El Kabong Guest

#3 lyle

Hey, you never can judge the pace of a fight...it's unlikely vs Valuev but not impossible.

Gassing out happened 2 times to Wlad Klitschko, and he is a SMART fighter. Let Haye throw big bombs and then get punched, tied up, and leaned on by a guy weighing 320 pounds and tell me he won't be tired by the 5th round!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    #3 lyle

Hey, you never can judge the pace of a fight...it's unlikely vs Valuev but not impossible.

Gassing out happened 2 times to Wlad Klitschko, and he is a SMART fighter. Let Haye throw big bombs and then get punched, tied up, and leaned on by a guy weighing 320 pounds and tell me he won't be tired by the 5th round!

He wont be tired, happy now?
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    #3 lyle

wlad isn't a smart fighter. steward's the smart one. steward ain't a skills-man like eddie futch was, but he is practical.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sumkalambay View Post
    wlad isn't a smart fighter. steward's the smart one. steward ain't a skills-man like eddie futch was, but he is practical.
    You can think that if you like, but what does it say when Haye AND his trainer have shit for brains?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haye's just a puncher. but he's gonna beat valuev.

El Kabong Guest

haye's just a puncher. but he's gonna beat valuev.
    He MIGHT beat Valuev....he SHOULD beat Valuev, but give me some boxing brains over brawn any day of the week.

Holyfield and Chagaev did well vs Valuev because they are smart fighters who have decent defense. When they can land more than 1 punch at a time they do it, when they can block a punch they block it....David Haye seems to fight like he's in some sort of video game, he likes to fight flat footed, throwing 1 big bomb at a time, and paying little to no attention to defense....and that is why I figured he would have benefitted from LEARNING how to be a heavyweight with more heavyweight bouts, but if he wants to learn his lesson the hard way, by wandering through the division like a cat without whiskers constantly getting stuck in places, then he is obviously going to learn a very tough lesson in a very hard way.

If David Haye simply fought with Holyfield's style, I would see him having great success in the division, but this fight is close to being a lose-lose situation for Haye, if he wins he was supposed to, if he loses he's a step away from being Audley Harrison, if he struggles with Valuev then I'm betting he shies away from fighting Wlad or Vitali and relegates himself to trying to defend his title vs whoever the WBA/Don King promotes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you're overrating Valuev big time.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeb_21 View Post
    Anyone know what time this starts in the US? Would like to see this and I might need to plan my day around what time this comes on?

Well it was scheduled for PPV 3 pm - 7 pm eastern, but it has been cancelled and replaced by "Stag Naughty Girls" at least on my service. They are only showing the replay on my cable system now which runs from 9 pm - 1 am eastern.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

El Kabong Guest

you're overrating Valuev big time.
    Am I? I thought Haye's camp was overrating him, saying bullcrap about how Valuev has never been hurt, which is an outright lie.

I don't know what is going to happen in this fight, but I do know if Haye fights a dumb fight he can still win but he can also be humiliated. I know Haye has flaws in his game which recently he's been able to cover up because he's bigger than his opponents, he's in better shape, and he has decent power (as a cruiserweight, we can't say how his power is at heavyweight yet)...I'm not sure if Valuev has what it takes to uncover those flaws, but I am interested in the outcome.

Thread Information