Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Haye really did break his hand!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Haye really did break his hand!!

I must admit I was really pissed off with haye last night. But just seen him on Sky Sports and his hand is genuinely broken. His right hand was twice the size of his left and tro fingures were taped up.

This goes at least some way to justify why he spent the entore fight running. He broke it in the 2nd round...
    "He was convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard"

- Mike Tyson Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Haye really did break his hand!!

....I don't believe ANYTHING David Haye says

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    I take it Conrads a liar too then I've seen it too, his hands broken.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    Where is this picture of his broken hand then?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    Where is this picture of his broken hand then?
    Thats it, "David, we know your busy but Lyle on saddo wants a picture of your broken hand"

El Kabong Guest

Based on past events should I NOT question whether he was truly hurt or not?? I mean the "marketing genius" all of you think he is, MAYBE just MAYBE would he say "I broke my hand" because he didn't KO Valuev? You know, just to sort of keep this aura of being a power puncher and having his power carry to heavyweight Or maybe he used it as an excuse to why it was such a boring fight knowing he always said "You'll never catch me in a boring fight".

Should I just take Haye's word for it?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well at least his back is in 100% shape.Can see the speculation.Much of the time its after a drawn out dull affair of a fight,not ko'ing guys after boasting about it that a fighter seems to experience the 'I hurt my hand' clause.Maybe he did.It happens but suck it up Champ.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Well at least his back is in 100% shape.Can see the speculation.Much of the time its after a drawn out dull affair of a fight,not ko'ing guys after boasting about it that a fighter seems to experience the 'I hurt my hand' clause.Maybe he did.It happens but suck it up Champ.
    Right Spicoli, maybe Haye is trying (and saddly succeeding) to get people to think "He broke his hand, OH THAT'S why he only threw 3 punches a round! It all makes sense now"

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Should we come clean lads... I PMed a few members and told them all I'd give them reps if they all lied about seeing David Haye's broken hand...

You've been rumbled boys...

Yes Lyle... everybody is making it up.
    It's a conspiracy that reachs far... even to teh very depths of internet forums.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Based on past events should I NOT question whether he was truly hurt or not?? I mean the "marketing genius" all of you think he is, MAYBE just MAYBE would he say "I broke my hand" because he didn't KO Valuev? You know, just to sort of keep this aura of being a power puncher and having his power carry to heavyweight Or maybe he used it as an excuse to why it was such a boring fight knowing he always said "You'll never catch me in a boring fight".

Should I just take Haye's word for it?
    I'll tell you what Lyle, can you find me a fighter who has reached the top and never been in a boring fight. Haye has been in 2 boring fights. How many has Wlad been in?

Also find me a fighter that doesn't sell himself to the public. Haye makes noise yes, but so far so good, he has won all his HW fights so far 3 out of 3 and he is already world champion.

Haye needs credit whether you want to give it him or not, he has had 24 fights, been undisputed Cruiserweight champion of the world and is now WBA HW champ. Thats pretty impressive in my eyes anyway.

El Kabong Guest

OK Adam, I'll be a sucker and totally forget about Haye "injuring his back" while shaddow boxing just to weasel his way out of a fight vs Wladimir

OK rjjtszyu, I've said it before I'll say it again read this very slowly and carefully WHAT HAYE DID AT CRUISERWEIGHT MEANS JACK SHIT AT HEAVYWEIGHT!

Wladimir doesn't have to back up his mouth because he doesn't run it....not everyone is going to have David Haye's problems because they don't run their fucking mouths! David runs his mouth, draws attention to himself and then when he can't back up his talk his fans come to his aid or he MAY have broken his hand...I mean correct me if I'm wrong Haye does have 2 hands correct Why not use the other one??

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No shit?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

OK Adam, I'll be a sucker and totally forget about Haye "injuring his back" while shaddow boxing just to weasel his way out of a fight vs Wladimir

OK rjjtszyu, I've said it before I'll say it again read this very slowly and carefully WHAT HAYE DID AT CRUISERWEIGHT MEANS JACK SHIT AT HEAVYWEIGHT!

Wladimir doesn't have to back up his mouth because he doesn't run it....not everyone is going to have David Haye's problems because they don't run their fucking mouths! David runs his mouth, draws attention to himself and then when he can't back up his talk his fans come to his aid or he MAY have broken his hand...I mean correct me if I'm wrong Haye does have 2 hands correct Why not use the other one??
    Sod the Klits for a single thread, jesus!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He did at the end, his left that landed on Valuev had him staggering round like Wlad was doing against Brewster just before he fell on his face like a demented retard.

Also if what he did at Cruiserweight means Jack shit why do the likes of Mayweather get to move up and fight De la Hoya at 154lbs when he had never fought there before? Just because someone once weighed less doesn't mean they have never fought before.
    Last edited by rjj tszyu; 11-08-2009 at 09:07 PM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No, by all means remember that David Haye lied and pulled out of a fight because he wasn't going to get paid.

If people who aren't David Haye or associated with David Haye of even David Haye fans (if you look a few threads down you'll see conrad posting straight after the fight saying he thought Haye lost) say that they have seen haye's hand and it is fucked then automatically writing them off is a bit stupid really.

Maybe it was a fake hand.

Fair enough nobody saw Haye shadow box and break his back (because we all know he didn't) but all but the blind could see a punch in round 2 that could have potentially broken a hand...

Thread Information