Default Manny Pac accused of steroids

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wink Re: Manny Pac accused of steroids

what goes round comes round, Roach has done similar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Manny Pac accused of steroids

Quote Originally Posted by gest12645 View Post
    nothing is a fact till it's proven. you think the boxing organizations would allow pac fight with steroids? i ain't a doctor but all i can say is pac is one of the most hardworking boxers out there, he kills himself in training, so all those ko's on the higher division is a testament to the human capability of a hardworking boxer.. all this rumors are nothing but jealous pot shots to manny considering he's on top of the world now..now that's a fact.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Working hard and being in shape neither proves or disproves steroid use.
    Even on gear you still have to put the work in, they just accelerate what you get out of your training, the only reason they're outlawed is because of how dangerous they are.

As for your question 'do you think the boxing orginisations would allow pac to fight with steroids'... no, but they have to catch him first... and it wouldn't be the first time in boxing or profesional sports where they've managed to keep it under the radar.

IMO almost every pro-athlete is getting some form of helping hand, the trick is how much you can get away with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

my dad's friends with eric pineda, pac's business manager. i'll suggest that pac should take legal action, just to prove in the court that' he's not taking no steroids, and to teach kermit cintron whose obviously jealous of pac's accomplishments, (i don't mean to be mean but making statements like that is something that should not be taken for granted.) he and mayweather senior, those two can make a muppet show like kermit the frog and joy: smoke crack with mountain dew together or something like that..

friggin wackos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post
    Working hard and being in shape neither proves or disproves steroid use.
    Even on gear you still have to put the work in, they just accelerate what you get out of your training, the only reason they're outlawed is because of how dangerous they are.

As for your question 'do you think the boxing orginisations would allow pac to fight with steroids'... no, but they have to catch him first... and it wouldn't be the first time in boxing or profesional sports where they've managed to keep it under the radar.

IMO almost every pro-athlete is getting some form of helping hand, the trick is how much you can get away with.
    nah. i believe in my heart pac sacrificed to where he is now. this are all b.s. pot shots due to envy.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cintron is perfectly entitled to have his suspicions about Manny. It doesn't mean he is right nor that Manny is a user though. We can all have our opinions no matter how informed, misinformed or loony they might be. There is no need for legal action over such a thing, that's just getting petty.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wink Re: Manny Pac accused of steroids

Quote Originally Posted by mad_takamura View Post
    my dad's friends with eric pineda, pac's business manager. i'll suggest that pac should take legal action, just to prove in the court that' he's not taking no steroids, and to teach kermit cintron whose obviously jealous of pac's accomplishments, (i don't mean to be mean but making statements like that is something that should not be taken for granted.) he and mayweather senior, those two can make a muppet show like kermit the frog and joy: smoke crack with mountain dew together or something like that..

friggin wackos.

my dad's bigger than your dad.
    shut up you girl.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Cintron is perfectly entitled to have his suspicions about Manny. It doesn't mean he is right nor that Manny is a user though. We can all have our opinions no matter how informed, misinformed or loony they might be. There is no need for legal action over such a thing, that's just getting petty.
    You do understand what libel is, right?

Like if I decided to go around telling the world someone I didn't like, was say a pedophile, and it cost them their job, their career and basically ruined them, you still feel they have that right to say whatever they want?

It's a dangerous thing, slander. Better be grounded in some sorta facts, or be prepared to pay the consequences.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_takamura View Post

friggin wackos.

my dad's bigger than your dad.
    shut up you girl.

lol

my mates mate is a doorman at stamford bridge and says he can get me a game
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    You do understand what libel is, right?

Like if I decided to go around telling the world someone I didn't like, was say a pedophile, and it cost them their job, their career and basically ruined them, you still feel they have that right to say whatever they want?

It's a dangerous thing, slander. Better be grounded in some sorta facts, or be prepared to pay the consequences.
    I know what libel is, but my thinking is that if we hedge our comments correctly then there is no need to worry about such a thing. Admittedly, I haven't listened to Cintron so am not aware if he has hedged his comments appropriately or not.

What he said was possibly grounds for a libel case, but I don't see the big deal TBH. It's like Holocaust denial being criminal in some states. Personally, I believe the Holocaust was real, but what do I care if some crackpots want to try and deny it? It's not as though their views are likely to ever hold the common ground.

It's a lot of getting worked up about nothing. James Toney calls the Klit brothers "the Klit sisters". What are they going to do? Sue him for libel next? Though after those pictures I saw, I really don't think they have a case to defend themselves with.

I agree that people should not be accusing people of paedophilia without due cause nor reason, but when it comes to boxing there truly is such a lot of hot air. It's whole different ballpark.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Slippery slopes my man, is what I'm saying.

It is a fine line between talking some trash and out and out defamation of character. The closer to the spot light you are, the finer the line becomes.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is a fine line between talking some trash and out and out defamation of character. The closer to the spot light you are, the finer the line becomes.
    Yep, I know what you are saying and you are right to question my flippancy. I enjoy being anonymous in the world and being able to slander all those boxers that annoy me! I have never gone as far as to accuse someone of being on drugs though, which is a bit out there when you think about it. I will have to give this a listen to see what the context is and why he has said this. It seems a bit random TBH.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ONly a few steps separate them both actually.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I haven't been able to listen to this one, so would appreciate a link to hear it. However, it has to be said that those around Pacquiao would be very open to libel cases of their own should they attempt to follow one of this. The Mayweather Sr had a case for libel, however, the use of truth within his own statement meant that most likely he would have been acquitted, certainly in the United States.

Like I say I have yet to hear Cintron's, but I can't see why he would say it if he didn't believe it. I do find Ariza's response about 'you can't trust people who haven't graduated from high school' funny, although I do find it slightly suspicious that Pacquiao has been able to jump so much weight since taking Ariza on & stay as ripped as he was before. I suppose it's possible, I don't know enough about how to do it to have an informed opinion.

Thread Information