Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Joshua Clotteys Trainer "Lenny De Jesus" bet to Cotto in this fight!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Joshua Clotteys Trainer "Lenny De Jesus" bet to Cotto in this fight!!!!

Lenny De Jesus a veteran Cutman and Trainer who live in NY , could have a good reasons for give a victory to Cotto over Pacquiao.........

Also could have a good reasons for think the oppose.........
    After all , he been in the Pacquiao corner during 5 of his fights , where concluded when Pacman lose the fight with Erik Moralez 2005......

Although , Lenny who lobbying without success to work with Cotto , before Clotteys fight , he was called to make inquiries his opinions of Cotto vs Pacquiao fight and he without guess bet that Cotto will win without any problem......

That is what Lenny commented " Pacman is not the man who can win to Cotto , is a boxer who is coming up weight since the 106 pnds. at 145 pnds. " .............
    But more important of this though his appreciation or evaluation is that he said " that gradual increase of weight of Pacman didn't be easy with an a gradual evolution of his Style of fight "..........

" Pacquiao is like a Mike Tyson who throw a lot of punches , but not have a boxing skills and his power punch isn't the same in this weight ".......

" By other way Cotto we know that have power , he have demonstrated it ,
    that is what Joshua Clottey told me after the fight , also Clottey was sent to the hospital to have his routine check and Clottey been piss blood by Cottos body punches and i can say that this will going be a violent fight , but to me will not be a long fight , i can say that Cotto will KO Pacquiao , that Style that Pacman have with movement , Cotto will going stop him with the body punches , i can assure that "..............

That was all of Lennys De Jesus opinion...........
    Last edited by Macho; 11-13-2009 at 01:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Joshua Clotteys Trainer "Lenny De Jesus" bet to Cotto in this fight!!!!

Trying to make sense of what is being said gives me a headache.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Joshua Clotteys Trainer "Lenny De Jesus" bet to Cotto in this fight!!!!

It missing the part that says "Clottey stand there like dumb tree and not punch enough..."

Its funny to me that a trainer would think Pac will stand there and take shots on his arms and belly and then wait for his turn, like Clottey does. Especially having been ko'd by body shots early in his career and coming up that far in weight.
    They want your @$$ beat because upsets make news. News brings about excitement, excitement brings about ratings. The objective is to bring you up to the tower and tear your @$$ down. And if you don't believe that, you're crazy.

Roy Jones, Jr. "What I've Learned," Esquire 2003

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

His comments don't even make sense when you watch Pacquiao and Cotto's fights. It's incredibly stupid!

Thread Information