Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whats the worst thing youve ever done to someone??

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default whats the worst thing youve ever done to someone??

Can regale a few drunken memorys of a group of us leaving a drunken friend in hartlepool covering him in shaving foam, writing "bumfights" on his head and just for good measure nicking his wallet, mobile phone and trainers for good measure.

Eventually the next night guilt set in and we picked him up from a police station

Sounds awful when i think about it now...but how we all laughed on the way home that night and thankfully he managed to see the funny side of it.......eventually
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: whats the worst thing youve ever done to someone??

Interesting question.

By the way ,never ask that out loud if you are ever doing time, the answer comes with a free game of charades.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I once super glued a teachers feet into her shoes.

I thought it would be so funny. It wasnt.

Her being a creature of habit with a strict routine. Knew I only had a window of 30 seconds at best to get the deed done and didnt miss my mark. When she was at the hospital getting them surgically removed, I realized it was a bad judgement call and I felt horrible.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've not done all that many bad things to people. Though there was one time when I was about 17 and this geeky guy at school invited me to his birthday party and said I could bring my girlfriend. I thought he was a bit weird but to be nice said fair enough and I went. There was a lot of alcohol and I was on the vodka and orange most of the evening. Anyway, me and the girlfriend went out outside to be a bit intimate and in the middle of trying to touch her boobs, out came birthday boy. He saw me with my girlfriend and became quite shocked and thought I was molesting her against her will. He became so animated that I had to give him a bop on the nose. He fell onto the floor in a heap, got up holding his nose and ran away. The night was pretty much over after that. I think he deserved it, but it was the only time I have ever got violent with someone else. Not my style really, so that's as bad as I get.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post

Her being a creature of habit with a strict routine. Knew I only had a window of 30 seconds at best to get the deed done and didnt miss my mark. When she was at the hospital getting them surgically removed, I realized it was a bad judgement call and I felt horrible.
    Great work Youngblood

I stuck a compass out of ones ass cheek once after picking a hole in a wall with it, she backed right up to my hole and had a compass on full tilt (the devil said to me "go go son go"), long story, sure you've read it before.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I've not done all that many bad things to people. Though there was one time when I was about 17 and this geeky guy at school invited me to his birthday party and said I could bring my girlfriend. I thought he was a bit weird but to be nice said fair enough and I went. There was a lot of alcohol and I was on the vodka and orange most of the evening. Anyway, me and the girlfriend went out outside to be a bit intimate and in the middle of trying to touch her boobs, out came birthday boy. He saw me with my girlfriend and became quite shocked and thought I was molesting her against her will. He became so animated that I had to give him a bop on the nose. He fell onto the floor in a heap, got up holding his nose and ran away. The night was pretty much over after that. I think he deserved it, but it was the only time I have ever got violent with someone else. Not my style really, so that's as bad as I get.
    Ahh great.
    What was his name? Nigel Smithsonian Watson the third?

Yeah he deserved it, "Nigel fuk off back to the house "

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Ahh great.

He was a bit of a strange dude. Even after that he was trying to be friendly to me, he would always offer to buy me a drink in the pub. I had no idea what to make of him.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool Re: whats the worst thing youve ever done to someone??

I broke a guys heart. It was so bad he moved to Scotland! And we all know what a shit hole that is

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ahh great.

He was a bit of a strange dude. Even after that he was trying to be friendly to me, he would always offer to buy me a drink in the pub. I had no idea what to make of him.
    maybe he realised he was being a prat - even if you did smack his ass down.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

Ahh great.

maybe he realised he was being a prat - even if you did smack his ass down.
    Yeah, I think he quite liked me, whence inviting me to the party in the first place. I was always sociable with him after and would have a casual chat, but I wasn't very comfortable around him. He was very stuttery and awkward, not a good conversationalist. I was never really friends with him to begin with so it was all a bit strange.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Me and my 4 of my friends we had a very "evil little unit... Damn well organized, doing bad things, but nothing that should stop me from going to heaven someday. Well, I think.

- One of our funny deed happened during winter around 3:00 am. It is not "too" cold so the snow is slightly wettish and sticky. Perfect evening ton piss off a more or less distant annoying neighbor. SO... We did build that kind of enormous snowman infront of his garage while he's sleeping, a couple of cm away from the door to make sure he cannot manoeuvre and avoid him in the morning. At least 1.75 meter, a good snowman. We put everything, a carrot for the nose and used I think oreo cookies to make him a mouth. ONce the deed has been done, we did water soaked the snowman with water which we did put into spray bottles to make sure it would turn to ice. Needless to say, I think he didn't go to work the morning after or arrived quite late.

- Another neighbor of the same friend did piss us big time as we were innocent. Long story. SO.... we did get vengeance over him too. Many time during summer at night, we were going to buy a couple of fireworks, kind of good pieces (no, we were surely not allowed to buy such but we looked soooo innocent, who could refuse that to us) and around midnight, secretly, we did use the trails in the wood to sneak behind his house and from there, we went on his lawn and did place the fireworks so it would aim into the direction of his windows and simply lighting them up... only to go hide in the wood and watch for reactions. Peoples don't like it and they quite panicked a bit, especially the day where we went for the final and where a friend of us did steal an artillery simulator from the "reservist" ware house of the Canadian army. for those who don't know, it is the amount of half a stick of dynamite and it replicates the noise and booming effect of a piece of artillery falling. You should have heard that, it even left a hole (not that big but big enoug to realize something went wrong on your lawn and that it is not a mole who did it). That day after the noise and the neighbor getting out in hurry, we thought we went a bit far... but we wanted to repeat the experience on the same lawn but we never got to put our hands on another of those simulators

- We also turned off all lights and most electric stuff in our old Cegep because we managed to put our hands on one of the keys from the breaker box. SO we absolutely had to try it. Worked perfectly, 5-10 minutes of almost total black out (generator working still for emergency stuff) but after that they re-established the electricity quite fast but we had these 5-10 minutes of glory and never get caught.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I broke a guys heart. It was so bad he moved to Scotland! And we all know what a shit hole that is

Ouch Missy, what a bitch you are Scotland is my homeland.............that's why I live in Australia.

I once took a needle and thread into work and sewed up my managers inside jacket pocket so that he would be f****d when he rushed to the train station late as he always did, he got there and was fumbling for his ticket and missed the train.

Also opened his bag before he went on a business trip and put his shower gel into his socks and jocks.

Had another mate who was off to NY straight from the office in London, stuck a laminate sign on the bottom of his case that said " I am a child molestor"

Bit of a dick really but I did have a laugh and had the same and worse done to me.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Did you break it with a cork opener or did you just go for old fashioned blunt thoracic trauma?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post
    Did you break it with a cork opener or did you just go for old fashioned blunt thoracic trauma?
    Traditional. I don't think I've seen someone get crushed before.
    It's not big and it's not clever. But really SCOTLAND? He's either a suicide or in loveless marriage surrounded by rugrats.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post

3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information