Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If pac beats pbf is there nothing more to prove for him?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default If pac beats pbf is there nothing more to prove for him?

Even if pac loses 10x after a win against pbf, believe me, it won't matter!

And the scenario in the boxing web sites:haters will be minimized, so are these pacfans who believe pac is through with his legacy with a win over pbf.
    Pachaters and pacfans will gradually be spectators than contributors on every boxing sites coz that's what i'll see. A great chapter of pac's great journey is good to say aas "over." Save some threads savoring of what he has done even if he continues to fight after a win against pbf, even if he losses.. Even if he will have future fights after a pbf win, he had basically finished his career, nothing more to prove after that.
    A 3rd fight with jmm doe'snt seem logical. Pac will beat him in the higher weight classes and i'm willing to bet that. Pac would fight jmm in the 147 pnd's im sure coz pbf proved he do'nt have business there!
    A fight with mosley? If pac wins what credit would he have? Mosley will again be discredited as old and no longer in his prime just like the same excuses for all the fighters pac faced! Even if he loses it doe'snt matter. Pbf ducked mosley! So that makes a mosley victory sensible. Even so if shane wins, mosley won't overtake pac's overall achievements coz that pbf win is the great milestone! Sorry shane. If you only agreed for another fight with hoya than choosing winky before or agreed to fight void the ugly boy mayweather before this time in which he claims himself as the cash cow now you could have equalled pbf's resume. Plus time's running short and pac's really way smaller.
    Paul Williams? If pac wins it doe'snt matter. It doe'snt overtake pac's win (if ever) with pbf. Pbf is much more decorated than williams. Williams is the avoided one is'nt he? But imo i think apac has a chance to beat him though.
    And even if pac loses to mosley, williams or martinez the final explanation for that will be this reasonable FACT:

Pac faced odlh: tko, after 5 mo's hatton: tko after 6 mo's cotto tko. ALL ELITE FIGHTERS. Then after 3 mo's of the cotto fight: pbf.

The toll on pac's body during those wars are reasonable facts that pac would lose to mosley and williams if ever after a pbf fight,in the future. But still it won't matter IF PAC WINS AGAINST PBF: another gruelling fight.

Therefore, pac can retire coz that's a milestone for him if he beats pbf. Just like any monumental shrine around the globe. Even if he continues but loses ten fights after a win against pbf: so what? Pac already achieved too much that can't be matched by anyone for a loong time imo.

A win against pbf is an ultimate shrine for pac that can't be ruined. Pac must realize this. And this fight will also settle who's the best p4p of our generation. For those who get tired of pac nut huggers infesting boxing sites, if pac wins against pbf, this huggers will laylow and leave the limelight just as you wanted to. Nothing more to prove for pac, nothing more to debate for this pac fans or huggers.
    Last edited by mad_takamura; 12-05-2009 at 11:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If pac beats pbf is there nothing more to prove for him?

all this will only prove that pacquiao is the best fighter in the 2000's that's all! it will get him to about number 20 p4p all-time but not any higher! still a great accomplishment!

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Manny doesn't face James Toney then he has proven nothing upon this earth. James Toney is real meat.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fan johnny,
    Your post made me laugh but for obvious reasons I can't leave it.
    So I had to delete it.

Just don't want anyone to get offended.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by milmascaras1 View Post
    all this will only prove that pacquiao is the best fighter in the 2000's that's all! it will get him to about number 20 p4p all-time but not any higher! still a great accomplishment!
    He's almost unnanimously in the top 20 already from boxing historians.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Would love to see Pac fight SSM.

But truthfully Pac doesn't make it past PBF.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whoa whoa wait a sec. 90% of the stuff on here talks about how crappy floyd is and now if pac beats him he's the new christ !!! Amazing. They have both pretty much beat the same guys.......ah nevermind. This shit gets more and more ridiculous every day. The only thing this fight is really good for is too see what idiotic shit people pull out of thier ass once floyd (like he always does) beats him. Then will people take floyd out of their mouth pull up his undies ...apologize and move on Of course not they'll still say floyd ain't shit and hasn't proved anything till he beats a young berto. Then this guy then that guy blah blah ....Christ people that hate him are worse than his fans are
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Pac beats floyd he is in the top 5, maybe even 3, all time for me. Pac has always fought everyone and always wants to fight the best....Plus his style is to come at you and try and take you out and is class in and out of the ring......Cant ask for more than that.......
    PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals
    The only Acceptable Gun Control Law: Always use two hands when firing.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac should fight Shane, and win a title at 154lb to finish.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah I could buy into that fight.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mar View Post
    Whoa whoa wait a sec. 90% of the stuff on here talks about how crappy floyd is and now if pac beats him he's the new christ !!! Amazing. They have both pretty much beat the same guys.......ah nevermind. This shit gets more and more ridiculous every day. The only thing this fight is really good for is too see what idiotic shit people pull out of thier ass once floyd (like he always does) beats him. Then will people take floyd out of their mouth pull up his undies ...apologize and move on Of course not they'll still say floyd ain't shit and hasn't proved anything till he beats a young berto. Then this guy then that guy blah blah ....Christ people that hate him are worse than his fans are
    Seems like 95% of your posts are Floyd defending posts, I honestly think you love him.

Here go crack one off! You would give your right bollock to be Ellerbe, admit it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfC9dMY1YA8

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Floyd wins, will he fight SSM?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by milmascaras1 View Post
    If Manny beats Floyd he's only top 20 p4p.....really?

He's top ten already, if he beats Floyd he will be top 5, maybe top 3 behind Robinson and Ali.

He's won world titles in more weight divisions than any fighter in history. And he hasn't just moved up and boxed his way to decisions against paper belt champs like Roy did against Ruiz, he's moved up, fought the best and absolutely fucking smashed them.

Nobody in the history of boxing has done what Manny has done.

If he beat Floyd that would be an unbelievable acomplishment.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    fan johnny,
    So I had to delete it.

I hate missing these kind of posts...

People's hate for Mayweather make them discredit his career. But anyone who isn't a complete hater knows he is one of the best to ever put on a pair of gloves. I just think he could've taken more challenges at welterweight because his abilities are such a waste if he doesn't test them against the best at the weight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by C-Lo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMick View Post
    fan johnny,
    So I had to delete it.

I hate missing these kind of posts...

People's hate for Mayweather make them discredit his career. But anyone who isn't a complete hater knows he is one of the best to ever put on a pair of gloves. I just think he could've taken more challenges at welterweight because his abilities are such a waste if he doesn't test them against the best at the weight.
    so how can we be sure that he is that good? naz showed alot of skills but it wasnt enough when he got raped by mab.

Thread Information