Thread: Manny Pacquiao is Not on Steroids or PEDS... Plain and Very Simple

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Manny Pacquiao is Not on Steroids or PEDS... Plain and Very Simple

We have guys like Joan Guzman who was a bantamweight who now weighs in at 150 at fightnight as a lightweight so is he on steroids?
    They'll do everything to discredit PAC, FACT
    [SIGPIC]
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why so defensive about something so few on this forum are even suggesting? Silly thread.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik View Post
    We have guys like Joan Guzman who was a bantamweight who now weighs in at 150 at fightnight as a lightweight so is he on steroids?
    Who exactly?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree with other posters that athletes are likely to indulge in something if they can get away with it, but we don't really know regarding Manny so we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Personally, I think Xaduboxer takes a lot of drugs. A visit to a psychoanalyst and a check on medical history would prove this supsicion.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 12-16-2009 at 01:33 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thinking about it maybe Manny is on steroids, one doesn't know, but I feel everyone is also overlooking the fact that Mayweather Jr. has taken a pass because he's the one that's accusing Manny of doing it. We don't know if Manny is a freak of nature or he's on something, but let's not forget Mayweather also.

The guy looks bigger and ripper than even Oscar De La Hoya on fight night. Sure Manny doesn't deserve a pass because he's a nice guy, but Mayweather on the other hand hasn';t had anyone question him.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    Thinking about it maybe Manny is on steroids, one doesn't know, but I feel everyone is also overlooking the fact that Mayweather Jr. has taken a pass because he's the one that's accusing Manny of doing it. We don't know if Manny is a freak of nature or he's on something, but let's not forget Mayweather also.

The guy looks bigger and ripper than even Oscar De La Hoya on fight night. Sure Manny doesn't deserve a pass because he's a nice guy, but Mayweather on the other hand hasn';t had anyone question him.
    Yep, stick needles in the both of 'em and let's hope we have a clean fight.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I won't say he is or isn't. I highly highly doubt that he is though. But you can't say that he isn't cause everyone thought jose canceco was full of shit once........anyhow pac can come in roid'ed to the tilt wearing his freakin pac super hero costume and everything and he still won't beat floyd, so i don't think it's a big deal anyway. Not shitting on pac cause if he was fighting just about anyone else i'd probably give him the edge, but i've seen this movie before like a million times and floyd always wins at the end. (sorry to ruin it)
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pavlik View Post
    Lol this is funny, cause we all know full credit has been given to floyd for what he's done......(in big letters too, i just don't know how to do all that stuff) both guys deserve tons no matter the outcome. I'd give anything to just have these guys fight everyone sit back have a couple of bowls and after say great fight and let's look forward to the next one.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Interesting read. Im glad the author of this thread put the effort into posting all the info.

Im actually keen to learn how fighters blow up in weight in between fights... Escpecially those who go up through the weight classes (Ray Leonard, Hearns, Dela Hoya, Roy Jones etc... Even James Tony )

I'd actually be keen to take it as far as to see of there is a certain trend (relation to height, age, weight class etc.)
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

who knows if pacquiao is on steroids or not. the fact is that we will probably never know. boxing is the most corrupt sport on earth imo, and just like baseball did, boxing officials might know some of their fighters are on steroids but just turn the other cheek acting like they know nothing because boxing attendance has been waning for the last few years. for one, i read somewhere that they (boxing officials) don't administer blood tests and only check the fighters urine. in boxing we all know anybody can be bought from these rich and powerful promoters and high ranking officials.

Mentioned
    1669 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It is natural and he is innocent until proven guilty. End of story.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    I still think he took something, he has an unnaturally cut physique for someone who was so small, regardless of the small incraments he went up by.

The most suspiscious jump in weight is between the first Morales loss and the rematch.

Being such a hero to a whole nation with not much else to be happy about, someone from the philipines could have approached Manny and offered him some "help" to be stronger, although he weighed in a pound lighter at the weigh in, he weighed 5 pounds heavier on the night, how did he all of a sudden have bigger muscle mass to hydrate in the same weight?
    No doubt. No doubt about it. It's common knowledge Pacquiao has a serious crack problem. Is it really such a shock he would take other type of narcotic?
    He clearly has the money to be able to flush his system completely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    It is natural and he is innocent until proven guilty. End of story.
    Thank god for posters like you.

In relation to this. Did Floyd said he's also 106lbvs at age 16? And was able to win a belt at 154?

Im not saying he's in to it but that's kinda suspicious i mean really. 106 at 16 and winning a 154 belt? even pac didnt do that. He must be on something or he could be clean but we will never know for sure.

Last edited by miron_lang; 12-17-2009 at 01:32 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im preety sure mr. pacman is using

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by nyc champ View Post
    im preety sure mr. pacman is using
    No doubt what's so ever. Only fools would fail to realize that Pac has the money to properly clean himself out. Case in point. How can Manny be so good? Yet Bobby suck so bad? Easy. Bobby can't afford the drugs Manny can.

Thread Information