Thread: Manny Pacquiao is Not on Steroids or PEDS... Plain and Very Simple

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Manny Pacquiao is Not on Steroids or PEDS... Plain and Very Simple

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc champ View Post
    im preety sure mr. pacman is using
    No doubt what's so ever. Only fools would fail to realize that Pac has the money to properly clean himself out. Case in point. How can Manny be so good? Yet Bobby suck so bad? Easy. Bobby can't afford the drugs Manny can.

uLOL

hahahahaha

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No doubt what's so ever. Only fools would fail to realize that Pac has the money to properly clean himself out. Case in point. How can Manny be so good? Yet Bobby suck so bad? Easy. Bobby can't afford the drugs Manny can.

Moron on the loose.

They're brothers and Manny loves Bobby so much so I don't see Pac not spending his money on Bobby.

Floyd Sr. "claimed" that Pac must be into something so I guess Floyd Jr must have been using it to achieve what he has achieved. He must have known it from his own experience with his son.

People who's making this issue simply could not believe that Pac is an all-time great within the ranks of robinson, ali, etc.

Pac will be GOAT if he destroys Mayweather, IMO.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I find it absolutely hilarious how misinformed the general public is about performance enhancing drugs and the piss poor testing for them. Take for example the recent HGH controversy. If you do some research you would find out that HGH has been used by bodybuilders as far back as the 1970's!! Yet the news media sensationalizes it as if it was this new drug that came on the scene. The drugs are WAY AHEAD of the testing. Some of the new PEDS can only be detected through a MUSCLE BIOPSY!! Not urine...not blood....muscle biopsy (you can find plenty of articles on the web from reputable sources about this). Do you think any sports body will be doing radom biopsies for drugs anytime soon? Not to mention the myriad of other designer drugs that most people have no clue about...let alone test for. Would i be shocked if i found out Pac was on PEDS...not at all. Just as i wouldn't be shocked to see other boxers on them...as well as many other famous athletes. Performance enhancers are now a reality in modern sports. We all want to believe are favorite athletes are morally good...but the current climate justifiably raises a lot of suspicions.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Intazzz View Post
    Against Cotto. Pacquiao weigh at fight night was 150lbs..
    so.... steroids dont instantly make you big unless that is what your aim towards... you wont get big my training to shed weight or improve speed... they are a miracle quick fix

also pretty much every sport has had cases were the guys at the top at one time or another have been proved to be using.... why should boxing be any different

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zhubin View Post
    I find it absolutely hilarious how misinformed the general public is about performance enhancing drugs and the piss poor testing for them. Take for example the recent HGH controversy. If you do some research you would find out that HGH has been used by bodybuilders as far back as the 1970's!! Yet the news media sensationalizes it as if it was this new drug that came on the scene. The drugs are WAY AHEAD of the testing. Some of the new PEDS can only be detected through a MUSCLE BIOPSY!! Not urine...not blood....muscle biopsy (you can find plenty of articles on the web from reputable sources about this). Do you think any sports body will be doing radom biopsies for drugs anytime soon? Not to mention the myriad of other designer drugs that most people have no clue about...let alone test for. Would i be shocked if i found out Pac was on PEDS...not at all. Just as i wouldn't be shocked to see other boxers on them...as well as many other famous athletes. Performance enhancers are now a reality in modern sports. We all want to believe are favorite athletes are morally good...but the current climate justifiably raises a lot of suspicions.

I'm completely appalled yet fascinated by this.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

but of course manny can always finance his brother's fix. i know he loves his brother that much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    I still think he took something, he has an unnaturally cut physique for someone who was so small, regardless of the small incraments he went up by.

The most suspiscious jump in weight is between the first Morales loss and the rematch.

Being such a hero to a whole nation with not much else to be happy about, someone from the philipines could have approached Manny and offered him some "help" to be stronger, although he weighed in a pound lighter at the weigh in, he weighed 5 pounds heavier on the night, how did he all of a sudden have bigger muscle mass to hydrate in the same weight?
    sorry but we in the phils. have a lot to be happy about. we're actually some of the happiest people in the world. of course doesn't take much to make us happy. lol

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a load of crap!

Well... Mr expert on designer drugs educate us! Not with this hearsay opinionated crap that sounds like science fiction but with reality! Provide direct links and how to get the stuff. If I were to believe any of what you write here, there has to be a huge market for the stuff, someone has to make it, distribute it and show the user how to administer it. You can't just swallow it or inject it into your muscle without it being absorbed and put into waste by the body. This kind of miracle designer drug couldn't be made in the garage and would cost millions and millions in research to develop so either a huge drug company would have to be the one developing it or a would have to be on the Government’s dime. That means Olympics (country developed) or Military use and a lot more people would be aware of it if it was present, otherwise you're just fukn day dreaming.......

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe Manny is on PEDs, we don't know. But Floyd is also on my suspicions list also. Both of them are small guys but go through weight classes like nothing while still being buff, ripped and still have their speed and every other attribute. And both of their heads are abnormally large now, just check them out when they were fighting at the smaller weight classes.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Simply put, when he was down at the lower weight classes he was under-nutritioned. If a fighter is training 3 hours per day, the amount of carbohydrate he would need to consume would be quite monstrous. However if a fighter trains like that but only consumes an average amount of carbohydrate the he will be able to remain at a lower weight, because his body would start to break down muscle to use as fuel.

Pacquiao won't be the only fighter who has been under-nutritioned. In fact, plenty will be.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by fan johnny View Post
    What a load of crap!

Well... Mr expert on designer drugs educate us! Not with this hearsay opinionated crap that sounds like science fiction but with reality! Provide direct links and how to get the stuff. If I were to believe any of what you write here, there has to be a huge market for the stuff, someone has to make it, distribute it and show the user how to administer it. You can't just swallow it or inject it into your muscle without it being absorbed and put into waste by the body. This kind of miracle designer drug couldn't be made in the garage and would cost millions and millions in research to develop so either a huge drug company would have to be the one developing it or a would have to be on the Government’s dime. That means Olympics (country developed) or Military use and a lot more people would be aware of it if it was present, otherwise you're just fukn day dreaming.......
    Google is your friend

performance enhancing drugs detected by muscle biopsy - Google Search

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a load of crap!

he is right, IGF supposedly cant be detected via blood test

Intazzz Guest

Many People are jealous what Manny Pacquiao Achieved in the sports. Just like the other boxer did. They going up to weight class to another weight class to another weigh class.

Example of other boxers who go up from weigh class to weigh class:

Manny Pacquiao - 106-145lbs
    Sugar Ray Robinson - 135-160 lbs
    Henry Armstrong - 120-147 lbs
    Roberto Duran - 120-170 lbs

Don't tell me that this legends are on steroids too? If yes you dummy ! You need to see a doctor. If your really a boxing fan please do your research.

Again people who accusing someone without the proper evidence is called crab mentality.
    Last edited by Intazzz; 12-17-2009 at 04:38 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i love how you put pac as going up to 145 haha, the new division for pac ..

its not to do with the weight anyway, as stated above steroids dont have the ability to make u big if you dont train to become big.... i dont believe pacquaio is doing so, however your examples give good examples of fighters who when going up in weight have slowed down or lost a bit of power along the way, hasnt happened to pacquaio... this is what raises suspicion

i notice you didnt put roy jones down as one of those fighters though .... oh we know that wouldnt help your argument

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    What a load of crap!

Google is your friend

performance enhancing drugs detected by muscle biopsy - Google Search

Thank you! There is so much info out there about PEDS...i just didn't feel the need to spoon feed some of you knowing how easy it is to do research online. If some of you want to keep your heads stuck in the sand...that is fine. You can be naive as you want...but it's a reality. Plus, many of these drug weren't originally "designed" for sports enhancement. For example...HGH was originally (and still) used to clinically treat children's growth disorders and adult growth hormone deficiency. As far as how athletes learn to use them and get them...there are plenty of doctor's and health professionals who are on their payroll. There are so many cases where a doctor has gotten busted for providing PED's to athletes. Fan Johnny thinks it's "science fiction"....no, it's called big business. Pharma companies peddle drugs to the general population everyday...making billions. Sports are huge business. There will always be athletes who want to get the extra edge and will use drugs to get it. Does that mean ALL athletes are doping...of course not. But it's very likely that many are. And the pathetic current drug testing procedures will do nothing to stop it.
    Last edited by zhubin; 12-17-2009 at 05:12 PM.

Thread Information