Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Lets play "Pacquiao fans"

I love all the shite the "Pacquiao Fans" come out with in support of manny, mainly the Philipinos, im going to have a shot at being one.

Marks out of 10 please then your turn

I really hope they do test Manny because his blood is pure and if they open him up after being dissapointed at his pureness they will find a true warrior heart of pure gold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Lets play "Pacquiao fans"

That creative huh? LOL

Sydney, Australia. Originally from Canada.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People want this fight. I'll be happier if he takes the random tests and wins, simply because I want to see the fight so badly. If he loses and shows any kind of fighting skill and heart, I'll hold him in high regard (admittedly he will have a partial diva label). Still, the only way I can have any support for the guy is if he fights and does it clean. (in the boxing ring instead of the court room)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess when team Pacquiao was discussing Malignaggi, they were saying he's the next one to get a defamation suit. LOOK OUT CINTRON!
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    I love all the shite the "Pacquiao Fans" come out with in support of manny, mainly the Philipinos, im going to have a shot at being one.

I really hope they do test Manny because his blood is pure and if they open him up after being dissapointed at his pureness they will find a true warrior heart of pure gold.
    you're shitty as a filipino, ross. lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by KKisser View Post

Can't really blame him. Some filipinos are going all out with blind devotion like lemmings hell bent on going that extra 30 yards just to get to the finishing mark. I'm not saying the majority are, just that a lot of forum posters across the boards (not just here) aren't exactly helping manny's cause. Whatever that may be at this point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by arcanum26 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KKisser View Post

Can't really blame him. Some filipinos are going all out with blind devotion like lemmings hell bent on going that extra 30 yards just to get to the finishing mark. I'm not saying the majority are, just that a lot of forum posters across the boards (not just here) aren't exactly helping manny's cause. Whatever that may be at this point.
    well on this forum it's just mad_takamura and the things he's saying i'm not even sure he's filipino. he's more and more beginning to sound like a poser to me.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got one

I'm a 18 year old virgin who wakes up every morning and licks his Pacquiao poster up and down. Hoping one day to do it to the real Pacquiao. I live and breath Manny Pacquiao all day. I'm so infatuated with Manny that I would even defend Bobby Pacquiao and make it seem like he's a good fighter. I know in my heart that Manny is a dirty ass cheat. But will never admit it as it will bring my world crashing down. And I would have to commit suicide. I got a picture of my dream sneaker as my avatar. Hoping that if I steal enough from my mother and sisters welfare check I will one day get me a pair. Who am I?

Yes it's me josef4334

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hahaha

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    I got one

I'm a 18 year old virgin who wakes up every morning and licks his Pacquiao poster up and down. Hoping one day to do it to the real Pacquiao. I live and breath Manny Pacquiao all day. I'm so infatuated with Manny that I would even defend Bobby Pacquiao and make it seem like he's a good fighter. I know in my heart that Manny is a dirty ass cheat. But will never admit it as it will bring my world crashing down. And I would have to commit suicide. I got a picture of my dream sneaker as my avatar. Hoping that if I steal enough from my mother and sisters welfare check I will one day get me a pair. Who am I?

Yes it's me josef4334
    Damn, I was thinking it was Bruce Lee.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    I got one

Yes it's me josef4334
    Damn, I was thinking it was Bruce Lee.
    LOL. you fag!

I would never defend the CRY BABY BOBBY!

Thread Information