Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The harsh reality of what Pacquiao was trying to do... before Floyd called him out.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exclamation The harsh reality of what Pacquiao was trying to do... before Floyd called him out.

Point #1: Human Growth Hormone (HGH) in ONLY detected via a blood test.

Point #2: urine tests are absolutely useless in detecting Human Growth Hormone. So, STFU about Pacquiao agreeing to unlimited urine tests. They don't mean anything.

Point #3: it takes anywhere from 12 hours to 48 hours (at most 72 hours) for discontinuing HGH use for it not to show up in blood tests.

Point #4: Pacquiao stated that agreeing to 3 blood tests (when first signing the fight, then 30 days before, then immediately after the fight). He claimed that this is sufficient to prove he is clean. It is not.

Imagine this scenario....

Jan-6 : Fight is signed / Press conference
    Jan-7 : Blood test done. Pacquiao tests clean. (obviously)
    Jan-8 : HGH injection
    Jan-9: HGH injection
    Jan-10: HGH injection
    Jan-11: HGH injection
    Jan-12: HGH injection
    Jan-13: HGH injection
    Jan-14: HGH injection
    Jan-15: HGH injection
    Jan-16: HGH injection
    Jan-17: HGH injection
    Jan-18: HGH injection
    Jan-19: HGH injection
    Jan-20: HGH injection
    Jan-21: HGH injection
    Jan-22: HGH injection
    Jan-23: HGH injection
    Jan-24: HGH injection
    Jan-25: HGH injection
    Jan-26: HGH injection
    Jan-27: HGH injection
    Jan-28: HGH injection
    Jan-29: HGH injection
    Jan-30: HGH injection
    Jan-31: HGH injection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The harsh reality of what Pacquiao was trying to do... before Floyd called him ou

Feb-1 : HGH injection
    Feb-2 : HGH injection
    Feb-3 : HGH injection
    Feb-4 : HGH injection
    Feb-5 : HGH injection
    Feb-6 : HGH injection
    Feb-7 : HGH injection
    Feb-8 : HGH injection
    Feb-9 : HGH injection

Feb-10 : off
    Feb-11 : off
    Feb-12 : off
    Feb-13 : off / BLOOD TEST DONE (Pacquiao tests clean)

Feb-14: HGH injection
    Feb-15: HGH injection
    Feb-16: HGH injection
    Feb-17: HGH injection
    Feb-18: HGH injection
    Feb-19: HGH injection
    Feb-20: HGH injection
    Feb-21: HGH injection
    Feb-22: HGH injection
    Feb-23: HGH injection
    Feb-24: HGH injection
    Feb-25: HGH injection
    Feb-26: HGH injection
    Feb-27: HGH injection
    Feb-28: HGH injection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The harsh reality of what Pacquiao was trying to do... before Floyd called him ou

Mar-1 : HGH injection
    Mar-2 : HGH injection
    Mar-3 : HGH injection
    Mar-4 : HGH injection
    Mar-5 : HGH injection
    Mar-6 : HGH injection
    Mar-7 : HGH injection
    Mar-8 : HGH injection
    Mar-9 : HGH injection
    Mar-10: off
    Mar-11: off
    Mar-12: off
    Mar-13: off FIGHT NIGHT / Blood test Done immediately after fight (Pacquiao tests clean)

Without randomized blood tests, that would allow for 57 days of HGH aided training. Pacquiao would be able to train harder, longer, more intense, and recover significantly quicker than any athlete without such chemical assistance.

I know it is fashionable to hate on Floyd, but he is 100% right on this issue. Anyone who can't see that is being wilfully blind. I'm not particularly a Floyd Fan, nor am I a Pacquiao hater. What I am a fan of, is improving the integrity of the sport I love: Boxing.

Another point to take into consideration is the fact that baseball's Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, Sammy Sosa, and even boxing Shane Mosely have never tested positive for any performance enhancer... because they knew the date in advance that they had to give blood tests.

Every Olympics that I have watched since I was a kid, has had DOZENS of athletes in the news getting caught for performance enhancers. Why? Because the Olympics style testing method (randomized blood tests) is MUCH harder to beat.

A question for Pacquiao fans: why would you even want your boy to win if you knew he had to cheat to win?

Oh yeah, in before...

* “just another Pacquiao hater”
    * “get off Floyd's nuts!”
    * “Bro, come on, you got too much time on your hands!”
    * “Bro, Pacquiao said that he would take a blood test immediately after the fight! That is enough to catch any performance enhancer!”
    * [someone posting that animated .gif of the guy beating a dead horse]
    * “you created an account just to bash Pacman! Yup, just another Pac hater!”
    * “If you ask me, you're just making excuses for the fact that Floyd is scared!”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pac having forward knowledge of when his 'random' drug test was supposed to take place is a complete joke...

the guy has been exposed as a cheat and a liar...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was of the understanding that even blood tests were not 100% positive against HGH as it is obviously naturally occuring in the human body.

I hope that all this is just to spark up interest in the fight and in reality Pac is clean. As I said in another thread I like stone cold evidence before I call someone a drugs cheat and until I see that Pac to me is clean!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingFan30 View Post

Point #2: urine tests are absolutely useless in detecting Human Growth Hormone. So, STFU about Pacquiao agreeing to unlimited urine tests. They don't mean anything.

Point #3: it takes anywhere from 12 hours to 48 hours (at most 72 hours) for discontinuing HGH use for it not to show up in blood tests.

Point #4: Pacquiao stated that agreeing to 3 blood tests (when first signing the fight, then 30 days before, then immediately after the fight). He claimed that this is sufficient to prove he is clean. It is not.

You're not very bright are ya?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Neither are you if you can't counter any of the points he's made with anything other than a childish insult. <3

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a good thread. You have the Pac and Hatton groupies going at each other in here. Where's Violent Demise when you need him?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There's something like 3 people in this thread, I am curious as to which ones are Hatton fanboys?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac's not a cheater yet, he just raises suspicion for obvious reasons. Let's see and wait what will be the result of all that circus first once we'll have the final bell about if he accepts or not. To say that he's a cheater yet is a nonsense just as much as those claiming the blood tests are a joke to ask.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Congressman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxingFan30 View Post

You're not very bright are ya?
    Great comeback.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HGH seems an odd choice if that is what he was on but maybe i dont know all the effects.... however regardless of the drug pre arranged testing is a joke.... all these pac fans are making a big deal of the fact that the test can be taken straight after the fight ... too late its used for training not the fight itself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think the people who are more sensible about this issue will be better served when we just come to the realization that even the Pac jockstrap holders know that random blood testing is good and PBF is right to take this stance. PBF's team just took the stance against the wrong guy because Pac has too many die hard fans who will would rather die before admit Pac is ever wrong about anything. They're not the ones who have to be in the ring with a possible PED cheat. Boxing is dangerous enough. It needs to make sure every fighter is natural. This passive approach is bull and will not be taken the right way because money is always first. Sports don't want their stars suspended or banned and are willing to overlook plenty to do so. Congress had to step in to get baseball to even ban steroids in 2003, an illegal product to begin with. What is right has little value if it is not popular.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by blegit View Post
    I think the people who are more sensible about this issue will be better served when we just come to the realization that even the Pac jockstrap holders know that random blood testing is good and PBF is right to take this stance. PBF's team just took the stance against the wrong guy because Pac has too many die hard fans who will would rather die before admit Pac is ever wrong about anything. They're not the ones who have to be in the ring with a possible PED cheat. Boxing is dangerous enough. It needs to make sure every fighter is natural. This passive approach is bull and will not be taken the right way because money is always first. Sports don't want their stars suspended or banned and are willing to overlook plenty to do so. Congress had to step in to get baseball to even ban steroids in 2003, an illegal product to begin with. What is right has little value if it is not popular.

true .... carl lewis tested positive shortly before the ben johnson scandel which handed him the gold.... i guess he was a much more neccesary star than johnson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanhatton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blegit View Post

true .... carl lewis tested positive shortly before the ben johnson scandel which handed him the gold.... i guess he was a much more neccesary star than johnson
    The thing is, steroids weren't illegal when both athletes took them. Maybe they were banned substances by Olympic standards, though.

Thread Information