Thread: Pacquiao should fight Timothy Bradley instead of Foreman or Malignaggi

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Pacquiao should fight Timothy Bradley instead of Foreman or Malignaggi

if the Mayweather fight doesn't happen, I'd like to see Pacquiao fight Bradley.

I think we can all agree that Tim Bradley is a much better fighter P4P than either Yuri Foreman or Malignaggi and he's right around Pacquiao's size.

or he can fight Mosley? who knows.

i think both fights are FOTY candidate match-ups.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao should fight Timothy Bradley instead of Foreman or Malignaggi

Quote Originally Posted by sumkalambay View Post
    if the Mayweather fight doesn't happen, I'd like to see Pacquiao fight Bradley.

I think we can all agree that Tim Bradley is a much better fighter P4P than either Yuri Foreman or Malignaggi and he's right around Pacquiao's size.

or he can fight Mosley? who knows.

i think both fights are FOTY candidate match-ups.
    Mosley would be better for me. Let's see Pac try and check that chin.

Mosley/Pac should have been made before but they avoided it to make the Cotto fight at 145.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Pacquiao should fight Timothy Bradley instead of Foreman or Malignaggi

Bradleys promoter Gary Shaw has said that Tim wont fight Manny without the random blood testing as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just read an Steve Kim article of maxboxing that Pac will be flying to Los Angeles next week and start the promotion and training. Also from recent Michael Marley's article, looks like the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight is a difinite GO in March.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Bradleys promoter Gary Shaw has said that Tim wont fight Manny without the random blood testing as well

Yeh but I thought I read an article that was posted on here not so long ago that Bradley thought that though Pac probably should've agreed to the random blood tests etc. he actually thought Pac was clean anyway and was willing to fight either Pac or Mayweather if the Pac/Mayweather fight didn't come off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Congressman View Post
    I just read an Steve Kim article of maxboxing that Pac will be flying to Los Angeles next week and start the promotion and training. Also from recent Michael Marley's article, looks like the Pacquiao-Mayweather fight is a difinite GO in March.

"start the promotion" for what? What fight, Pac v Mayweather or Pac v Malignaggi/Bradley/Foreman?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Themantonio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Congressman View Post

"start the promotion" for what? What fight, Pac v Mayweather or Pac v Malignaggi/Bradley/Foreman?
    Pac v Mayweather. That's the latest article from pacland. :::: P A C L A N D ::::

Not 100% yet though.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont think he gains a thing with a Paulie fight aside from a good workout.A step side ways really.Much improved Bradley would be exciting but see Manny taxing his stamina.Fun match while it lasts.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Themantonio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post

Yeh but I thought I read an article that was posted on here not so long ago that Bradley thought that though Pac probably should've agreed to the random blood tests etc. he actually thought Pac was clean anyway and was willing to fight either Pac or Mayweather if the Pac/Mayweather fight didn't come off.
    Bradley is only a boxer not a promoter or manager, his team will obviously try to get him a fair deal and maybe hes been promised a crack at the Mosley Berto winner which I reckon will be Berto, hes too young.

Pacquiao has no where to go, Mayweather could fight Mosely, now this has happened people would side with Mayweather for once and accept another good quality match up for him, Pacquiao needs to fight Mayweather now.

Thread Information