Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default After 9 hours, todays mediation has ended, no agreement yet

Well no one is allowed to talk about it.

So I guess that after 9 hours, and still no resolution, there must not be any, or much, budging going on.

Mediation for Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Manny Pacquiao super fight fails to yield result on first day - ESPN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: After 9 hours, todays mediation has ended, no agreement yet

Too much money at stake for it to be settled within the first day. That 9 hours includes lunch and breaks and the lawyers get paid hourly. They can't do it in single digit hours when there's 80 million on the table. Got to rack up the fees baby.

The deal will get done. They wouldn't be in mediation if it wasn't gonna happen.
    Hidden Content

My favorite Boxer.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jesus Christ, all Manny needs to do is take a random blood test! This nonsense is ridiculous. Does it really take days of mediation when this is what it boils down to? I can picture them now...."You should take the drugs test". "No, it makes me dizzy". "It's only fair to prove yourself clean!". "No, (insert your own feeble excuse here)". It goes on and on and on and.....nothing gets resolved.

Manny looks a tit carrying on like he is doing. It's all nice and humble and thankful to god in front of the cameras. But take them away and you have a philandering little turd who refuses to prove himself clean. Screw you Manny Pacquiao!
    Last edited by Gandalf; 01-06-2010 at 03:04 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just take the tests Manny,enough of the law suits and BS.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac's refusal (if it's his final decision) will certainly take away his all-time great status.

I really thought that the mediation would be successful but it seems that pac is really on PEDS/drugs and his continued refusal to agree to Gayweather's demand makes him guilty beyond reasonable doubt for me.

It's disenchanting, frustrating and painful to know that my favorite fighter had cheated his way to greatness.

He is like our current president ( Gloria Arroyo) who won the election through massive cheating.

I could still remember what Pacfan (where is he now?) had said before.

Pac's fate seems to be connected with Gloria Arroyo. I know now what he means by that.

Pac is a cheater and I can't believe I've been defending/helping him through so many years.

So PAINFUL....... Tsk.Tsk.Tsk.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool Re: After 9 hours, todays mediation has ended, no agreement yet

Quote Originally Posted by mike_scfld View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Jesus Christ, all Manny needs to do is take a random blood test! This nonsense is ridiculous. Does it really take days of mediation when this is what it boils down to? I can picture them now...."You should take the drugs test". "No, it makes me dizzy". "It's only fair to prove yourself clean!". "No, (insert your own feeble excuse here)". It goes on and on and on and.....nothing gets resolved.

Manny looks a tit carrying on like he is doing. It's all nice and humble and thankful to god in front of the cameras. But take them away and you have a philandering little turd who refuses to prove himself clean. Screw you Manny Pacquiao!
    Ya, Pac just need to give blood a day before the fight u prick, or give blood every rounds during the fight or give in to the fraud's all requests for his advantage though its pretty clear the fraud doesnt want the fight. Your'e too idiot not to see it.

Screw you all Hatton jealous fans. I cant blame you guys your idol almost killed by pac and exposed as a mere club boxer.

Seriously, its hard to give in to the 2nd best when youre the best. Jealousy kills, stop it all you losers.

Mayweather is fraud? Lol

you're a mong.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mike_scfld View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

Ya, Pac just need to give blood a day before the fight u prick, or give blood every rounds during the fight or give in to the fraud's all requests for his advantage though its pretty clear the fraud doesnt want the fight. Your'e too idiot not to see it.

Screw you all Hatton jealous fans. I cant blame you guys your idol almost killed by pac and exposed as a mere club boxer.

Seriously, its hard to give in to the 2nd best when youre the best. Jealousy kills, stop it all you losers.

You are the one making a mountain out of a molehill, not me. Blood tests between rounds? Whatever next? A random blood test is not that big a deal. Just a silly excuse Manny had for the last time he lost to Morales, wasn't he blaming the colour of his socks or something like that too?

I see it for what it is, a mega fight is being delayed because one sportsman is unwilling to show complete integrity. A random blood test is the way to go in order to maintain complete fairness. The arguments have been expressed over and over, so I see no reason to do so again.

As for the rest of your post, I will just take it for the hate inspired bile that it is and neg rep you. This has nothing to do with Ricky Hatton. I am a known Floyd hater too. I see this as an issue on its own terms and I want the fight to happen. It's as simple as that, it's called being a boxing fan. It is right and proper that Manny Pac undergo the tests and make the fight. Anything else is excuses and poppycock.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 01-06-2010 at 08:40 AM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All this who haw about something so simple. Pacquiao's team makes it sound like they are going to take a gallon of blood during his ringwalk.

Just take the test.............
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If they talked for nine hours that's a really good sign. More likely than not they come to an agreement now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Errr Mike...

You seem to be suggesting that only Pacquiao has to take the tests.

Even in your most ridiculous scenario of giving "blood every rounds during the fight" then Mayweather would be doing the same and they would be fighting on a level playing field (a stupid one but level nontheless).

But Mayweather is still the one avoiding the fight?

Thread Information