Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Holyfield accused of violence...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Holyfield accused of violence...

Say it ain't so Evander. I'd expect something like this from that punk Riddick Bowe but never from Holyfield.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Myk_Myk View Post
    The story does seem a little muddled, but I'll never be surprised by a lack of logic from Evander, especially where religion is concerned. I still remember him on the news here in Atlanta, when he was questioned about all his illegitimate children. He basically said it would've been a sin to wear a condom while while he was having all those extramarital affairs!

The bloke sounds more and more of a cock as the years pass, he cheated his way to heavyweight glory by taking hgh for a start, hes bitten a fighter himself in an amature bout and all those fuucking headbutts, thats the reason for him acting like a retard

I bet everyone who has fought Holyfield and has had his head forced in to their face watches Mike Tyson rip a piece of his ear off and thinks "thatll teach you, cuunt!" lewis and Rahman both complained after
    LOL!

That was fuckin hilarious!
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The story does seem a little muddled, but I'll never be surprised by a lack of logic from Evander, especially where religion is concerned. I still remember him on the news here in Atlanta, when he was questioned about all his illegitimate children. He basically said it would've been a sin to wear a condom while while he was having all those extramarital affairs!

bible bashers are different class
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is there a picture of this ladies face? I'd have to expect if he hit her in the face it must be destroyed or busted up.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Fightfan View Post
    Is there a picture of this ladies face? I'd have to expect if he hit her in the face it must be destroyed or busted up.
    I wouldn't accuse him off yet as in sportsland, we've seen that often it's all about money but a few good slaps won't leave bruises, only red marks for a short period of time so it could be possible.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    I wouldn't accuse him off yet as in sportsland, we've seen that often it's all about money but a few good slaps won't leave bruises, only red marks for a short period of time so it could be possible.

I hear I am in defense of Evander. I am a big supporter of him and I highly doubt he would just start punching her if she didn't donate money to a church. Something very fishy going on here. Unless it is as a previous poster stated Dimentia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post

I hear I am in defense of Evander. I am a big supporter of him and I highly doubt he would just start punching her if she didn't donate money to a church. Something very fishy going on here. Unless it is as a previous poster stated Dimentia.
    Or he was just trying to throw the heat off himself, no pun intended. No better way to turn the argument around than by accusing right back at your accuser.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Evadner Hollyfield has always been a hypocrite, and got away with it because the one dimensional media had Mike Tyson to concentrate on. Holyfield was allowed to attribute divine intervention to his victories while fathering kids out of wedlock and not supporting them. Please, enough already with defending this jerk.

Yes he was a great fighter, but he was not a great personality. He responded obsequiously to the press because he recognized that once Mike Tyson was out there doing much of the same things Holyfield was doing, he would get a pass. And he did.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I don't know how this thread turn into a discussion about Mike Tyson, but seeing that his fans are glad about this news about Holyfield no wonder Tyson's name is mentioned.

And while Holyfield is no angel when it comes to having extramarital affairs, at least he never tried to rape Teddy Atlas 13 year old niece or punch out old ladies and take their purses when he was a kid.

So I disagree that Holyfield did the same things just like Tyson and gets a pass.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like YB said, this kind of story simply fits my preconceived notions about Holyfield. No man should be slapping his wife around and to lecture about donating to the church when you haven't even got the heating on? Go fuck yourself Holyfield, you demented old Bible bashing tosspot!

What Myk Myk said about Holyfield was very funny, but also points out the ridiculous way by which Holyfields mind operates. He is a hypocrite and uses god as a way to make excuses for his own inability to face up to things and be a real man. A real man in the real world is able to move beyond his fists and his penis and solve issues in a mature way. You choose to allow your kids to sleep in comfort rather than worry about payments to the church. Holyfield is a bit of a dunce really.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk View Post

The bloke sounds more and more of a cock as the years pass, he cheated his way to heavyweight glory by taking hgh for a start, hes bitten a fighter himself in an amature bout and all those fuucking headbutts, thats the reason for him acting like a retard

I bet everyone who has fought Holyfield and has had his head forced in to their face watches Mike Tyson rip a piece of his ear off and thinks "thatll teach you, cuunt!" lewis and Rahman both complained after
    LOL!

Ha ha cheers!

I bet Lewis and Rahman both watch the youtube clips and punch their laps, then point at the screen and shout "ha ha, fuck you!!!"

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL!

Ha ha cheers!

I bet Lewis and Rahman both watch the youtube clips and punch their laps, then point at the screen and shout "ha ha, fuck you!!!"
    Yes and I'm sure Rahman's second head that Holyfield gave him has a good laugh about it as well.
    lol
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

LOL!

Ha ha cheers!

Yes and I'm sure Rahman's second head that Holyfield gave him has a good laugh about it as well.
    lol
    The best bit about it was Holyfields mid air pirrouette and then Tyson shoving him in the back as if to say "grow up!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    At this point, the only way Evander can make any real kind of money is if he can lure Tyson out of retirement. If I were Mike and I were interested, I wouldn't do it unless he publicly apologized for headbutting in the 2nd bout. Tyson got raked over the coals for the ear, but not much was said about Evander's '3rd punch'.

Frankly, I'm surprised any woman would marry Evander at this point. I think all his other marriages have broken up because of infidelity.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBJptlRuxic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Evander Holyfield’s wife has asked an Atlanta judge to drop the highly publicized protective order she obtained against the four time heavyweight champion last week according to TMZ. Candi Holyfield claims that her husband hit her in the face, the back of the head and her back after an argument, however it’s unclear whether police are actually conducting a criminal investigation in the alleged incident. According to court officials in Fayette County, GA, Mrs. Holyfield pulled the plug on the order yesterday and the couple plans to attend counseling sessions.

source: fightnews.com

Hidden Content

Arturo "THUNDER" Gatti 1972-2009

To alcohol...the cause of and the solution to all of lifes problems...- Homer Simpson

Thread Information