Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Manny Steward:Haye Just talks alot, wont fight Klit Bros

Steward Rips David Haye: 'Klitschko Fight Never Happens' - Boxing News

Manny says for all of the shit talking he ducked the brothers twice. He won't fight either brother and probably will make more cartoons and put them on t shirts. Also says he will keep on fighting the John Ruizs.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Manny Steward:Haye Just talks alot, wont fight Klit Bros

Steward is probably right. Haye won't fight a Klitschko until it's time to cash out at the end. A sensible business decision, but gay.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yep but on the other side of it, Haye will be fighting on HBO, Wladimer will fight on the internet. Who wins?
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Yep but on the other side of it, Haye will be fighting on HBO, Wladimer will fight on the internet. Who wins?
    Klitschko. Don't think for an instant that he isn't getting paid. There is a reason Klitschko keeps fighting in Germany and it has to do with $$$ (and maybe the Russian mob *coff*coff*).

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad is still able to sell out stadiums and get unlimited airplay throughout most of eastern Europe. I don't know why though as there is no fun in watching him. But you can say the same thing about Haye too. Does anyone really think that Haye/Ruiz will be a good fight; especially after Valuev?

I don't think there is a winner here TBH.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    Klitschko. Don't think for an instant that he isn't getting paid. There is a reason Klitschko keeps fighting in Germany and it has to do with $$$ (and maybe the Russian mob *coff*coff*).
    Like I'm saying, Haye is gonna get TV time and exposure on HBO instead of being another heavyweight hopeful who fights a Klit and loses and then goes into obscurity. He made the smart business decision, there are more to the heavyweights then the Klits and he made the smart decision going after Valuev and beating him, now he defends his title on HBO and gets national TV exposure whilst HBO won't air Klits matches.

heavyweight division needs this imo
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye beat bigfoot and barrett , so wot ?
    Lets see what happens when Haye gets hit on the chin , by a good puncher.
    By the way i like Haye but his hype is to much , Ruiz is another none puncher , who to be fair i actually give a chance against Haye.
    Put up or shut up .
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like I'm saying, Haye is gonna get TV time and exposure on HBO instead of being another heavyweight hopeful who fights a Klit and loses and then goes into obscurity. He made the smart business decision, there are more to the heavyweights then the Klits and he made the smart decision going after Valuev and beating him, now he defends his title on HBO and gets national TV exposure whilst HBO won't air Klits matches.

As far as I was concerned the Haye Ruiz fight is not televised.So I don't know if he will be on HBO. As for Haye himself I think he is complete tool. I don't understand the logic behind talking a bunch of shit about both brothers then backing out of two fight's with them because the money wasn't right? Then he claims to be a saviour of the heavyweight's and fight's Valuev and now Ruiz? Does that sound like a champion? I think E-Man is right this guy is a fraud and he(Haye) even knows it. logic tells you he is afraid of Klitschko's and uses the excuse of money as a cop out. Feed your B.S. somewhere else and fight someone who is worth a damn. Sorry I got off track a bit Yes I believe everything that Manny has stated.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

With bringing 51 000 peoples to fight Chambers without the shadow of a challenge and being broadcasted in France, Germany, Ukraine and Russia, I don't think Wlad give a big wut about HBO, he's cashing enough money and the Americans know him even if he didn't get the HBO ticket last time.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Fightfan View Post

As far as I was concerned the Haye Ruiz fight is not televised.So I don't know if he will be on HBO. As for Haye himself I think he is complete tool. I don't understand the logic behind talking a bunch of shit about both brothers then backing out of two fight's with them because the money wasn't right? Then he claims to be a saviour of the heavyweight's and fight's Valuev and now Ruiz? Does that sound like a champion? I think E-Man is right this guy is a fraud and he(Haye) even knows it. logic tells you he is afraid of Klitschko's and uses the excuse of money as a cop out. Feed your B.S. somewhere else and fight someone who is worth a damn. Sorry I got off track a bit Yes I believe everything that Manny has stated.
    I dont even want to get into the side debate about Haye doging the Klitschkos and what not. I simply don't care about that. I am simply stating that he has a chance against Wlad looking at things from a technical perspective.

After watching the fight with Eddie, and here's why I think this:

Eddie's problem is he lacks power and is somewhat stationary -and- Eddie couldt seem to land head shots anyway.

Eddie could land body shots which Im not sure body shots even bother Wlad.

Eddie had nothing in his arsenal to make Wlad think twice.

But- Haye can land shots on Wlads head, I'm willing to bet this as he was able to land on a taller target (ie Valuev).

Haye will pivot around Wlad and will "be on his bike" but has a very good chance of getting on the inside.

Should Haye land the kind of shots on Wlad that he did on Valuev, Wlad will be dazed, I am willing to bet on that too.

*The real question will be who hits who first with a hard shot, because that is whats going to be a big deciding factor. If Wlad hits Haye hard 1st then it will be down hill for Haye obviously. Now Vitali is a whole other story that Im not getting into right now.

The fight will definitely happen eventually.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaspy3 View Post

I dont even want to get into the side debate about Haye doging the Klitschkos and what not. I simply don't care about that. I am simply stating that he has a chance against Wlad looking at things from a technical perspective.

Eddie's problem is he lacks power and is somewhat stationary -and- Eddie couldt seem to land head shots anyway.

But- Haye can land shots on Wlads head, I'm willing to bet this as he was able to land on a taller target (ie Valuev).

Haye will pivot around Wlad and will "be on his bike" but has a very good chance of getting on the inside.

Should Haye land the kind of shots on Wlad that he did on Valuev, Wlad will be dazed, I am willing to bet on that too.

*The real question will be who hits who first with a hard shot, because that is whats going to be a big deciding factor. If Wlad hits Haye hard 1st then it will be down hill for Haye obviously. Now Vitali is a whole other story that Im not getting into right now.

But the problem is that Haye throws 15 punches a round at heavyeight. And none of them are likely to land.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

But the problem is that Haye throws 15 punches a round at heavyeight. And none of them are likely to land.
    Not true. -If- he gets inside, some are likely to land... and that as Wlad is about to clinch... or even after the break from a clinch. Even Eddie pulled this off a few times during their fight.

ICB Guest

I think thats a bit unfair Miles, he had to be cautious vs such a big guy like Nikolai Valuev. I mean what did people expect ? for David Haye to stand his ground, and let a 300+ pound Heavyweight lean all over him, taking his legs away ?

I actually felt David Haye boxed smart and he won quite comfortably on points, apart from that one cautious peformance which he had to do. When has David Haye ever been cautious ? especially at Heavyweight ?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not true. -If- he gets inside, some are likely to land... and that as Wlad is about to clinch... or even after the break from a clinch. Even Eddie pulled this off a few times during their fight.
    Totally true. Haye doesn't have the stamina nor will to impose himself on Wlad. And that is why we won't see the fight. The guy will milk the UK audiences as long as he can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Totally true. Haye doesn't have the stamina nor will to impose himself on Wlad. And that is why we won't see the fight. The guy will milk the UK audiences as long as he can.
    Eh? He does have the stamina. That was what he went to prove in his last fight with Valuev.

How many punches do you need if you can throw the right punches at the right time?

This fight will happen eventually, just wait.

Thread Information