Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Vitali:We'll flip a coin to see who fights Haye, we can do it in England at Wembley

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Vitali:We'll flip a coin to see who fights Haye, we can do it in England at Wembley

Vitali Klitschko: Wladimir Won't Let Me Fight David Haye - Boxing News

Vitali says that him and his brother both want Haye badly, they'll probably flip a coin to see who gets the shot. He also says that they can fight in England since boxing is popular in the country and they can do it at Wembley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Vitali:We'll flip a coin to see who fights Haye, we can do it in England at Wembl

This is funny. I can see reasons why both Vitali and Wladimir would want to be the 1st to fight David.

Vitali is probably going to retire after not too long, so I'm sure he would like to add one more known name to his list of victories.

On the othe hand, Wladimir (who isnt going anywhere any time soon) wants to prove that he can do it.. maybe just incase anyone had some doubts in their mind that Wlad's chin could come into play.

So now it will be interesting to see how they come to an agreement, or if they really do end up flipping a coin.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Vitali:We'll flip a coin to see who fights Haye, we can do it in England at Wembl

I would say for them both to just flip haye the finger, but there is really no one else out there for them to fight. I doubt haye fights either. He'll make books, records, reality shows, and ice cream about it but i really belive haye wants nothing to do with either and is praying they both retire....then magically he'll all of the sudden be "ready". He'll fight valuev then tua and guys like that first. Even if i had tickets and was in my seat in the arena i wouldn't belive haye is going to fight. He's the type that would trip on his way to ring and say his ankle is too hurt to fight.....but i would've killed them if i hadn't slipped. Dude is smart the money and popularity he's getting from being an ass has worked for him so far. And people hate floyd... And don't forget i was a haye supporter in the begining his talk and energy suckered me like everyone else in this boring division.
    Last edited by Mar; 03-31-2010 at 04:57 PM.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wladmir is the obvious choice

vitali would just massacre haye
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hattonthehammer View Post

I absolutely agree. Haye has little chance against Wlad and no chance against Vitali.

El Kabong Guest

I disagree.....Vitali is wearing down, his punches aren't as crisp or as powerful as they used to be. Wladimir is damn near unstoppable right now.....you've seen a series of top 10 heavyweights fight Wladimir and just get the shit beat out of them. Vitali's game has slipped significantly since his fight vs Danny Williams which was the last time I thought he had "devistating power"....now he just beats guys up. Whereas usually the first right cross Wladimir lands makes big waves and usually results in a knockdown.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye would actually be cocky enough to trade with Vitaly that would lead to his destruction for sure....

I think people put too much emphasis on Wlads Chin and Hayes power.....When deciding the outcome of their bout.....

Haye hits hard but he is not a big time HW type hitter....A hard hitting CW is an average HW....Wlads chin is not so soft...He has been more of a fighter who crumbled under pressure rather actually hurt.......He is more composed now and handles such situations better

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    I disagree.....Vitali is wearing down, his punches aren't as crisp or as powerful as they used to be. Wladimir is damn near unstoppable right now.....you've seen a series of top 10 heavyweights fight Wladimir and just get the shit beat out of them. Vitali's game has slipped significantly since his fight vs Danny Williams which was the last time I thought he had "devistating power"....now he just beats guys up. Whereas usually the first right cross Wladimir lands makes big waves and usually results in a knockdown.
    Goddamnit. I hate it when I agree with Lyle

Was New York, Cali most recently to present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Even still though...he still beats Haye pretty handily.
    McGirt recalling the minute break between the 9th round of the Ward fight "He said, 'Help me stand up and I'll finish the fight.'"

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Smile Re: Vitali:We'll flip a coin to see who fights Haye, we can do it in England at Wembl

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post

Haye would actually be cocky enough to trade with Vitaly that would lead to his destruction for sure....

I think people put too much emphasis on Wlads Chin and Hayes power.....When deciding the outcome of their bout.....

Haye hits hard but he is not a big time HW type hitter....A hard hitting CW is an average HW....Wlads chin is not so soft...He has been more of a fighter who crumbled under pressure rather actually hurt.......He is more composed now and handles such situations better
    why would he stand and trade with vitali when he wouldnt stand and trade with valyev, who isnt exactly the heaviest of hitters especiallt conpared to vitali?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post
    Goddamnit. I hate it when I agree with Lyle
    Just pretend to disagree then
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ive just not seen enough of haye as a heavyweight to go either way on this one. Im not convinced by this supreme power thing that is seemingly being hyped about haye at the moment.

The picture will be a hell of a lot clearer saturday. If he blows out ruiz inside 7 (he wont) then i`ll be of a far differing opinion than my current one which is that haye is unfortunately being manufactured as something he wont actually come to be
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ive just not seen enough of haye as a heavyweight to go either way on this one. Im not convinced by this supreme power thing that is seemingly being hyped about haye at the moment.

The picture will be a hell of a lot clearer saturday. If he blows out ruiz inside 7 (he wont) then i`ll be of a far differing opinion than my current one which is that haye is unfortunately being manufactured as something he wont actually come to be
    If Haye cant blow out and KO Ruiz, than he will not be a threat in the HW division. Either way, I dont see Haye having much of a chance against either Klitschko.
    PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals
    The only Acceptable Gun Control Law: Always use two hands when firing.

Thread Information