Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Bias commentary

I just heard the english commentary to this fight and have to say it was appallingly one sided!

I like most watched it on a foreign stream and couldnt understand what was being said but could see that Kesslers neater work and how he was dominating Froch was winning the rounds, especially the last!

Froch is deluded in to thinking he has massive power. Just because the novices he spars with tell him He poses and throws these daft hooks and uppercuts then stands there posing, like the punches were fight finishers, the last fighter he stopped was a faded middle weight

In future I might turn the sound off alltogether because they were being paid to say what they did, completely ignoring kesslers work.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Bias commentary

One of the people on Showtime had Froch winning as well by a point but Tarver had Kessler winning
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If you wanted to listen to bias commenray then you wont get better than Watt talking about Khan vs Barrera or Haye against Ruiz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was pretty bad Duke Mckenzie had a stinker, they also came out with some stupid incorrect facts all through the fight.

All in all it was a close clear win for Kessler.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I couldnt believe how bias they were they totaly ignored Kessler and whn Froch landed that big right hand they went wild but i didnt hear much when it was Kessler landing big shots!
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    It was pretty bad Duke Mckenzie had a stinker, they also came out with some stupid incorrect facts all through the fight.

All in all it was a close clear win for Kessler.
    Duke Mckenzie has picked Green to win the whole tournament I guessed he must have missed his fight with Miranda

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It was pretty bad. Not keen on Duke as a commentator though.

I think Showtime's coverage on the Dirrell and Abraham fight was worse though in terms of showing bias.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes Abs vs Dirrel was terrible. But did you notice last night the Yanks did a preview of super 6 so far. It showed all the fight and showed Dirrell making Froch miss but said the decision was only ever goingg to go 1 way. Then they showed highlights of Ward vs Kessler and didnt mention that Ward never got warned for his continous headbutts or that he has all his fights at home even thouh he didnt start as champ.

Ward being moulded to win the whole thing. I think he rematches Kess in the final and I really hope its in Denmark

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    Yes Abs vs Dirrel was terrible. But did you notice last night the Yanks did a preview of super 6 so far. It showed all the fight and showed Dirrell making Froch miss but said the decision was only ever goingg to go 1 way. Then they showed highlights of Ward vs Kessler and didnt mention that Ward never got warned for his continous headbutts or that he has all his fights at home even thouh he didnt start as champ.

Ward being moulded to win the whole thing. I think he rematches Kess in the final and I really hope its in Denmark
    One thing i did notice was how small the ring was last night. Kessler would have half a chance against ward in Denmark. Only half a chance mind, personally i think Ward wins the whole tourney.

But yeah i thought the Showtime coverage of the Dirrell - Abraham fight was much worse.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think kessler does a whole lot better against Ward in a rematch, he wasnt sharp when he fought him and lacked confidence still from Calzaghe.

He fought Perdomo a couple of months before hand but looked scruffy in that fight and it only went 4 rounds, hed been out for a year before that and thats what I put him looking off against ward but what the Ward fight did was give kessler some sharpness and fitness, he still didnt look 100% last night to start with and by the time he started letting his shots go half way throught the fight he was triring abit but now he has more fitness, sharpness and confidence, Green should be another dominant win and by then hes going to be a real handfull!!

I was wanting him to throw the right hand earlier last night but he seemed too hesitant, also the uppercut that nearly took Joes head off, the more rounds he boxes the better he gets, so its all good.

Dirrell could well beat Ward in the next fight (Dirrell is getting bettter and better) and Kessler beat Green, not sure on froch and Abraham but id take Froch, Abraham isnt big or strong enough.

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Froch v Kessler was a close fight and if it was in the UK then may have got the decision.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    One of the people on Showtime had Froch winning as well by a point but Tarver had Kessler winning
    Then guys at Showtime are pretty accurate with commentary,....They give fair assessments and call it like they see it IMO best announce team out there at the moment...

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think Kessler beats Ward in a rematch. No matter what he does he can't make match Ward for speed. That's one fight I don't want to see again.

Thread Information