Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Mayweather v Mosley

Really looking forward to this one... should be in for a great event (If Floyd takes the odd risk) and i really hope we see the real Mayweather turn up, totally outclass Shane and put on a show.

Floyd on points for me...just hope he goes for it like i'm expecting Mosley to.

I reckon Mosley will simply be picked apart as he comes forward then tied up...over and over again.

Fingers Crossed for a top fight...after all the hype boxing needs this one to be a good un.

Attached Images
    Last edited by smashup; 04-26-2010 at 07:21 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather v Mosley

I'd bet money on Floyd winning on points but the odds are so shite it's pointless. Can't see it going any other way but the distance.
    Hidden Content

www.twitter.com/BoxingBantz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Really looking forward to this one... should be in for a great event (If Floyd takes the odd risk) and i really hope we see the real Mayweather turn up, totally outclass Shane and put on a show.

Floyd on points for me...just hope he goes for it like i'm expecting Mosley to.

I reckon Mosley will simply be picked apart as he comes forward then tied up...over and over again.

Fingers Crossed for a top fight...after all the hype boxing needs this one to be a good un.

I feel the same way. I want Shane to bust him up but I can't see it happening. Shane looked amazing against Margarito but I think the handwrap issue coupled with Margarito's lack of head movement and speed made Shane look 10 years younger. He won't have the extra second to pick out shots... In fact, he'll actually be a bit slower... Just a bit. Mosley has a good jab when he decides to use it but he's not going to be able to put much together cuz Floyd won't be there anymore. Floyd is too smart to get lured into a street fight and I see Floyd countering the hell out of him.

Like I said, I hate Floyd but this fight is years too late for my mind to want to give Shane more than the outside chance.

Floyd on points.
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm hoping to see a real fight on saturday, I think Shane may be able to force Mayweather to fight a bit more and come out of his defensive shell. I think we'll see a clinic and Mayweather wins a UD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man I am so excited!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cressa121 View Post
    I'm hoping to see a real fight on saturday, I think Shane may be able to force Mayweather to fight a bit more and come out of his defensive shell. I think we'll see a clinic and Mayweather wins a UD

I too, hope you're right... Though I think you're going to be thouroughly let down... Mayweather has a tendancy to do that.
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mosley is gonna whip some ass this weekend.

Floyd can run but he can't hide.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who would win today, mosley and mayweather or george foreman?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope Shane wins this by KO but it won't happen. Man this 24/7 stuff gets you guy's all twisted up LOL. Leaving you think Shane even has a chance here. Do you guy's remember Luis Collazo or Mayorga hell even Vargas in the first fight? These were middle of the road fighter's and Shane had a very tough time with all of them. What makes you think Shane even has a chance here? It is very hard to face facts but Floyd is a much different animal then anyone Shane has fought in the past few years. I would love the Shane of '00 when he fought Oscar to face Floyd but it's not. It is 2010 and this fight is 5 to 10 years to late. But I can always hope. Let's go Shane !!!

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I am hyped for this fight too and have ordered Sky for it just to see this fight the thieving capitalist gits.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I am hyped for this fight too and have ordered Sky for it just to see this fight the thieving capitalist gits.
    To be fair to them, Sky having been showing much more boxing recently and promoting it a lot more than they have been the past couple of years.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by The Fightfan View Post
    I hope Shane wins this by KO but it won't happen. Man this 24/7 stuff gets you guy's all twisted up LOL. Leaving you think Shane even has a chance here. Do you guy's remember Luis Collazo or Mayorga hell even Vargas in the first fight? These were middle of the road fighter's and Shane had a very tough time with all of them. What makes you think Shane even has a chance here? It is very hard to face facts but Floyd is a much different animal then anyone Shane has fought in the past few years. I would love the Shane of '00 when he fought Oscar to face Floyd but it's not. It is 2010 and this fight is 5 to 10 years to late. But I can always hope. Let's go Shane !!!
    Shane v collazo (Shane by UD)uhhhh scores were 119-108, 118-109, 118-109 and scored a KD...lot of trouble though

Shane v Vargas I, (shane by TKO) shane pummeled him right hands so much that his fucking head swelled and he had to be stopped. Then Really kayoed him the rematch....even more trouble there

Shane v Mayorga (shane by KO) and awkward, strong, street fighter that's been as high as 160 dropped twice and kayoed by a fighter that's possibly maxed at 147 but still managed the kayo.

Judah, Oscar, Hatton, Baldomir, JMM, none of them possess what Shane Mosley has even at 39...
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather View Post
    Shane v collazo (Shane by UD)uhhhh scores were 119-108, 118-109, 118-109 and scored a KD...lot of trouble though

Shane v Vargas I, (shane by TKO) shane pummeled him right hands so much that his fucking head swelled and he had to be stopped. Then Really kayoed him the rematch....even more trouble there

Shane v Mayorga (shane by KO) and awkward, strong, street fighter that's been as high as 160 dropped twice and kayoed by a fighter that's possibly maxed at 147 but still managed the kayo.

Judah, Oscar, Hatton, Baldomir, JMM, none of them possess what Shane Mosley has...
    Blue eyes?
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by koppas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather View Post

Judah, Oscar, Hatton, Baldomir, JMM, none of them possess what Shane Mosley has...
    Blue eyes?
    Perhaps...
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

War Shane

Thread Information