Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: If I was a killer, I would smile too.. read on...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default If I was a killer, I would smile too.. read on...

Okay the thread title is misleading...

What i'm talking about, is those people who have a smirk on their face in court, while their verdict is being read out.... And you here all the people going, "oh he's so evil, he just smirked while he was being found guilty and spending a lifetime in jail... He's so sick how he just smiled" "who could smile after all he's done, and he's gong to die now and he's laughing about it"....

Well, these people who say that just don't get it..

I'm one of those smilers... It's just a quirk of my personality, or of my emotional programming... When an awkward situation is happening where some sort of wild emotion is supposed to be experienced, yet I don't feel it, I smirk.... It just happens automatically... Like when I heard about my grandma had died, and my cat, and my girlfriends mum had cancer, and her dog had to get put down, and the cat she had that loved me died, etc etc,,,, I smile, or actually, smirk...

It's not in the least because I actually find something about the situation funny,,, it just that is how I react, and I don't really know why... I think partly because I don't cry, or don't break down, or don't do anything else really, except smile....

Like, it's in my nature to laugh when someone falls over... LONG after the average person has seen the fall, had their laugh, and moved on completely, i'm still playing it over in my head and bursting into uncontrollable laughter... But that's a whole other thing..

When bad things happen, or bad news happens, or i'm supposed to be showing something has really affected me, I smile....

I remember one time at my work, this lady I didn't know much got really upset and quit.. She was going around to her friends there and was crying and the people she was saying bye to were crying, and man, I couldn't get the fucken grin off my face... Any time someone would cry a bit louder, I would smile like this .... If anyone actually saw me at that moment they may think i'm some sick f'ck who gets MUCh enjoyment out of other people's misery..

I don't, it's just how I react....

Anyone else do this? Or am I a sick, twisted, emotionally messed up serial killer and I just don't know it yet..
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I laugh too when bad shit happens, don't no why, like u say it doesn't reflect on how u actually feel about a certain situation, it's just natural for me. It's like the song. Quote: I'm the kind of guy that laughs at a funeral, can't understand what I mean, u soon will.I've never been one for crying, maybe it's a built in defence mechanism to blot out the pain, who nos dizaster, maybe we r a couple of sick fukks

Mentioned
    1670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: If I was a killer, I would smile too.. read on...

You are wierd if you laugh at bad shite. Remember Liotta in Goodfellas he went hysterical if he saw someone being killed. When Di Niro was strangling someone with a telephone cord and the gusy wig fell off, Liotta who was trying to stop him burst out laughing. Thinking about it so would have I.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information