Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Haha not 100% official yet but looks like David Haye is fighting the mighty Audrey!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Haha not 100% official yet but looks like David Haye is fighting the mighty Audrey!!

David Haye v Audley ( I have never actually beat anyone at Heavyweight of relevance ) Harrison!!!!

Sky have been pushing this fight big and reading a few things looks days away from being announced. I don't no how but Audley's last two appearances on Sky Prizefghter and his win over Sprott have been some of skys best boxing firgures over the past 12 months.

Such a shame the Polish fella got the fight with Vitali so we wouldn't have to see or hear from Harrison ever again but looks like two frauds together will make millions of pounds each on Sky Box Office and fool the general public in believing this is the biggest fight in on British soil for years!

Now come on even the die hard Haye fans can't accept this shite?? Surely! This is the same David Haye who said over 12 months ago he was hear to clear the Heavyweight division out by the time he is 30 beat both Klits because they are the only worthy champs in the division ( oh but he then goes beats one of the worst champs ever, then goes about telling mr joe public he is the best heavyweight in the world on every chat show on every channel in the uk ) and become a legend, now recently he has extended his little retirement party to 31 years of age. thanks for that Dave

Harrison is shite I am not sure where he is officially ranked in the world but I think in reality he would be lucky to get in the top 50, he was getting battered by Sprott who is routinely used by the Germans as a punch bag on there German promotions, but he got lucky landed a nice shot no sorry a great shot will give him that and ko'd him in the last round. If any real boxing fan buys this for £15 needs there head testing.

You need to take your hat off to Booth and Haye they are good at there job Haye if and when he fights Harrison would have probably made around £20 million quid since he joined the heavyweight ranks by fighting the elite fighters also known as Monte Barrett Nikoli Valuev, John Ruiz and the vastly talented Audely Harrison and also fooled the casual fan in the UK he is the best Heavyweight since Lennox Lewis the world has seen.

So what do we think about this great match up between two of the best heavyweights in the world?? Personally I can't wait till they announce the date so I can start marking the days off my David Haye calander!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haha not 100% official yet but looks like David Haye is fighting the mighty Audre

David Haye KO 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haha not 100% official yet but looks like David Haye is fighting the mighty Audre

If Haye fights Harrison I'll start losing some respect for him. He needs to fight Wlad fukking Bitchsko and prove to the whole boxing world he can and will beat the guy.
    Back by popular demand!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow,this is fukked up. I love David haye but u can't defend this, he's just trying to make as much money for as little risk as possible, and I understand that, but i don't condone it. There's no way I would buy this pantomime of a fight. Anyway let's hope it's just heresay and nothing comes of it, if it does then I don't see audley getting past 3 rounds.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

While this is a bad fight and a gimme for Haye, it wouldn't look nearly so bad if he didn't insist on running his mouth about a Klitschko fight and then become mysteriously mute as soon as the fight seemed like a real possibility. It's early, but if this plays out it's going to look like Haye did a brilliant job of marketing himself in order to line his pockets while avoiding a serious challenge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Such a shame the Polish fella got the fight with Vitali so we wouldn't have to see or hear from Harrison ever again but looks like two frauds together will make millions of pounds each on Sky Box Office and fool the general public in believing this is the biggest fight in on British soil for years!
    Yeah. Sosnowski may not be the best boxer around but he didn't hesitate a moment when he had to choose between Audley and Vitali.
    Let's just hope that the "general public" won't get fooled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I would like to add that Sonsowski is a very very live dog in this fight with Vitali. I vote Klitschkos arm comes out of socket.
    "Floyd needs to inject Xylocaine into his balls to gain the courage to fight Pacquiao."

- and I quote from some random guy on the internet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow, just wow.

This fight wouldn't last longer than three rounds. Haye with an easy KO.

I can't see this actually happening, surely?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a terrible matchup, shame on David Haye if he goes through with this charade!

There are at least a dozen far more credible opponents than Harrison, not least among them is Wlad Klitschko. Haye did all that talking and Wlad has made himself available and he wants to go and fight an ancient domestic journeyman? That is some lame shit, I thought the Barrett and Ruiz fights were weak, but they have nothing on this.

I really hope it isn't true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'll believe it if its officially announced and never before that.

Having said that I think its a legit fight later down the line IF Audley defends his Euro title against a ranked contender like Dimitrenko. It makes perfect sense then but not before.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh man PLEASE let this happen!

I will take sig bet with anyone. Haye fights Audley Harrison, Harrison KNOCKS HIM OUT. Fact.

It's destiny, you can't mess with that shit.

He WILL be world champ and this is the way to do it.

C'MON AUDLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honestly it would give me joy if it was true even if it were bad for boxing. Boxing can live with Mayweather-Pacquiao not happening for the extra 9 or 10 months it will be if they fight in November. The heavyweight division's only relevant fight is Haye/Klitschko, fucken hilarious. I didn't think it would be possible for one of the heavyweight titlists get a worse opponent then Albert Sosnowski. This is classic.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zzzzzzz. Haye in 30 seconds. If they try and flog this horsedung then I won't be making a beeline to tune in.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tell me it aint so, there must be someone out there for Haye instead of Audrey?!?!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Till it is official, I won't believe that such fight could ever happen, it's way too meaningless, there is a couple of big boys a lot more meaningful that A-Force over there that are free and hungry, it can't be serious.

Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Thread Information