Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: apolgies

Fuck me I feel violently ill this morning, I don't recall being quite so pissed in a long time. Just checking the damage done, 3 girls texted, one whom I told I loved, two other girls I met yesterday fb requested, accomponied by creepy as all hell drunken, sozzled messages.

I shall be laying low for a couple of days.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If a guy sent you this message would you find it endearing or would you just think he was a twat?

cant believe u left, very pissed now, can hardly stn d up but u were the best lookint girl i saw all night.,

why did u have to leave lol.

anyways if u addd me that qwill be cool., I am litaturte normally just too drunk to type propely right nowm anyway u are lovely, forgive my broken english

haha

I'm going to weep. Then be sick.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    If a guy sent you this message would you find it endearing or would you just think he was a twat?

cant believe u left, very pissed now, can hardly stn d up but u were the best lookint girl i saw all night.,

anyways if u addd me that qwill be cool., I am litaturte normally just too drunk to type propely right nowm anyway u are lovely, forgive my broken english

haha

Quality Bilbo, I'm the world's worst drunk texter so can totally relate. When I first start seeing somebody I actually delete their number when out drinking with my mates to prevent the inevitable drunken scary texts I'd send. Also when I broke up with my ex I somehow actually memorised her number by mistake, so even though I deleted her number I'd still send fucked up texts when drunk...

At least you'll know if that girl found your post endearing if she accepts the friend request. If she doesn't then I reckon it's time to weep and vomit..
    "He was convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard"

- Mike Tyson Hidden Content

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post

haha

Quality Bilbo, I'm the world's worst drunk texter so can totally relate. When I first start seeing somebody I actually delete their number when out drinking with my mates to prevent the inevitable drunken scary texts I'd send. Also when I broke up with my ex I somehow actually memorised her number by mistake, so even though I deleted her number I'd still send fucked up texts when drunk...

At least you'll know if that girl found your post endearing if she accepts the friend request. If she doesn't then I reckon it's time to weep and vomit..
    So far it still says 'awaiting friend confirmation' so she hasn't rejected me at least.

Now I'm sober I want to send her another message to apologise for the last one, and also explain how I managed to find her on facebook having never met her before and only knowing her first name.

If she has any kind of sense at all she will reject my kind offer and notify the creeper police

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post

haha

So far it still says 'awaiting friend confirmation' so she hasn't rejected me at least.

Now I'm sober I want to send her another message to apologise for the last one, and also explain how I managed to find her on facebook having never met her before and only knowing her first name.

If she has any kind of sense at all she will reject my kind offer and notify the creeper police
    This is brilliant! Terrible for our protagonist Bilbo but fantastic for the rest of us who have walked in them shoes before. Its cringeworthy, embarrassing and ya feel like a c**t plus you know thats its funny as f**k to everyone else except yourself. You also know that there is absolutely nothing you can do to make it right short of inventing a time-machine, so all theres left to do is the old damage limitation and TXT her admitting your alcoholic stupor, maybe invent a false excuse for your condition thats sounds plausible i.e. best mate had a new baby, therefore making your alcoholism seem less raging. And then comes the Coup-de-grace, you offer to take her out to make up for your 'idiocy'. This should result hopefully in a 'Gee, your kinda kooky. Lets go out and have anal sex' or more than likely the latter, 'Please do not use this number again or i shall phone the police!'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahahaha classic drunk texts, wrecking potential hookups since mobile phones were invented.

If you have an iphone here is great app for you App Shopper: drunkdialNO! (Utilities)
    "There are no ordinary moments"

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You're doing quite funny things when you're drunk Mr Baggins, last time you also almost wrote a violent message trashing some peoples here before leaving forever and now you're creeping poor innocent girls I hope they were over 18, at least
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I missed this! I wanted Bilbo to tell me he loved me...............
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hahaha Bilbo did you tell a girl on facebook you loved her?

I thought you were an Ice cold Pick Up Artist?

I must have missed that episode

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha

Ahh Bilbo i have done this many a time but my messages were a fair bit worse....im laying off the drink for a bit but maybe next weekend ill have a couple and make a thread with some drunken abuse! We could make this a weekly thing!
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post

hahaha Bilbo did you tell a girl on facebook you loved her?

I thought you were an Ice cold Pick Up Artist?

I must have missed that episode
    The message I put is on this thread. It was a bit lame I confess but it did it the trick, she added me and has messaged me back.

She's hot too, has a boyfriend but obviously I care nothing for such trivial details.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, would good is a facebook relationship status against rohypnol?

Thread Information