Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IF Manny and Floyd dont fight...JMM VS Pac?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default IF Manny and Floyd dont fight...JMM VS Pac?

With so much money on the line I dont think they are gonna pass this thing by but in case they do, how do you guys feel about a close to the trilogy against Marquez? I read somewhere that Arum through his name out there in case the fight with Money May isnt made.

Personally I think JMM is past and gets destroyed by this version of Manny.

What do you guys think?
    The key is Self-discipline.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: IF Manny and Floyd dont fight...JMM VS Pac?

panocha would take this fight, i mean, why not? he knows marquez is an old fighter and wouldn't stand a chance of beating him. why didn't fight him when marquez was still a viable and dangerous opponent? another cherrypicking episode in the life of pacquiao aka panocha!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by milmascaras1 View Post
    panocha would take this fight, i mean, why not? he knows marquez is an old fighter and wouldn't stand a chance of beating him. why didn't fight him when marquez was still a viable and dangerous opponent? another cherrypicking episode in the life of pacquiao aka panocha!
    Well, Floyd got there first, that's why. Also Pac fought JMM at his optimal weight twice already
    Last edited by Kel; 06-19-2010 at 01:16 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nah, troll. It's more like another envious, sourgraping episode in the loser, hateful pathetic life of yours. But back to the topic. I think GBP and TR can make this fight more interesting if they let JMM choose the weightclass that are they gonna be fighting. I think Pac can still make 135.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sourgraping? nah. you see, i don't get too high on any fighters like you pactardos do. you know why? because as a mexican boxing fan, i know we have many, many more solid champions, contenders and a million or so prospects we can look forward to. how about you! can you say the same? and what's going to happen when your pacroido decides to call it quits? tell me little man!!! lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I doubt Pac can get to 135 comfortably anymore but I can see them meeting at 140. And I don't see how everybody Floyd beats is all of a sudden old. JMM and Pac would still be fireworks. JMM didn't look old at all against Floyd he just couldn't touch him. Thats a common theme with Floyd opponents. We'll see how JMM looks against Diaz. If JMM looks good against Diaz then its not valid to say afterwards that JMM was past it if Pac decides to take him in a needed trilogy. Yes, fighters can get old from one fight to the next but nobody can foretell this overnight aging so Pac or any other fighter can't be blamed for guesswork. What I don't want to see is Pac forcing Cotto to relinquish his 154 title at a catchweight. Cotto is a throwback but he will do anything Arum says. He needs to hire an advisor.
    Last edited by blegit; 06-19-2010 at 01:57 AM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sourgraping? nah. you see, i don't get too high on any fighters like you pactardos do. you know why? because as a mexican boxing fan, i know we have many, many more solid champions, contenders and a million or so prospects we can look forward to. how about you! can you say the same? and what's going to happen when your pacroido decides to call it quits? tell me little man!!! lol
    the fact that you're shameless enough to back up a cheater (Margarito) and tout him as an ATG, speaks volumes about you, and yea wanna go that route well P4P we (Puerto Rico) hold the record for most champions (per capita) in the history of boxing , i've said it time and time again, you're not a BOXING fan, you're just as bad as the Pactards lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where have I been during this cherry picking?

Clottey
    Cotto
    DLH
    Hatton
    JMM
    Diaz
    Solis Morales
    Larios....

Some real cherry picking going on there

His last 10 opp have a combined record of 397-23 and 3 of the 10 outsized him I mean what a disgrace...How much farther to the bottom of the barrel could he go?

23 losses between them!!!!!!! Manny certainly does look for the easy fights for sure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

el terrible,

whoa there partner, wake up on the wrong side of the bed? hold onto your little panties there champion! first of all, i've never said anything negative about puerto rican fighters. i think they have as much heart as anyone in the world. i will also agree that p4p, they are the best fighters in the world, bar none! and what's up with sucking up to these pactardos? i mean, i don't think it's in the nature of puerto ricans to do that, is it? listen, i absolutely admire puerto rican fighters. wilfredo gomez is my all-time favorite. today, my favorite is miguel angel cotto. i'm not sucking up, i'm just saying the truth. about margarito, yes, i am a fan of his. whata gonna do, kill me? and why did you get all in your little pink panties when i wrote i was a fan of mexican boxing? does this offend you? you like puerto rican boxing, i like mexican boxing, so what, get over it. anyways, for what it's worth, i have nothing against you but a little advise from me to you, quit acting like a little madonna otherwise i'm going to think you are one of those guys that shaves in between your eye brows!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

el terrible,

whoa there partner, wake up on the wrong side of the bed? hold onto your little panties there champion! first of all, i've never said anything negative about puerto rican fighters. i think they have as much heart as anyone in the world. i will also agree that p4p, they are the best fighters in the world, bar none! and what's up with sucking up to these pactardos? i mean, i don't think it's in the nature of puerto ricans to do that, is it? listen, i absolutely admire puerto rican fighters. wilfredo gomez is my all-time favorite. today, my favorite is miguel angel cotto. i'm not sucking up, i'm just saying the truth. about margarito, yes, i am a fan of his. whata gonna do, kill me? and why did you get all in your little pink panties when i wrote i was a fan of mexican boxing? does this offend you? you like puerto rican boxing, i like mexican boxing, so what, get over it. anyways, for what it's worth, i have nothing against you but a little advise from me to you, quit acting like a little madonna otherwise i'm going to think you are one of those guys that shaves in between your eye brows!
    You tell em' Millie Mascara

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

daxxkhan,
    '
    lol...

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

el terrible,

first off boy, i'm a fan of BOXING period, i take pride in what Puerto Rican fighters accomplish but i don't blind myself into thinking that there aren't better fighters from other countries as you so ignorantly do, second, i'm not sucking up to anyone i can't stand any of the so called Pacquiao fans that boast about Manny being P4P #1 without knowing jackshit about boxing or what is going on, i poke at them with the steroid shit cause it gets a reaction out of them, but no one can say with certainty if Manny Pacquiao has cheated or not, they can scream without a shadow of a doubt that Margarito is a no good cheater, unlike you i'm no internet warrior so i won't get into ridiculous name calling, but seriously you're one of the worst posters on here and don't really contribute shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

el terrible,

and tell me tough guy, where is there proof that margarito ever used illegal wraps in an actual fight? proof? you can't. maybe you are just butt hurt cause margarito KO'd cotto. is that it? and i'll say it again, tu eres un lambe culo a los pactardos. me entiendes! creo que el porque te gusta quitar el pelo del medio de tus ojos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

el terrible,

and tell me tough guy, where is there proof that margarito ever used illegal wraps in an actual fight? proof? you can't. maybe you are just butt hurt cause margarito KO'd cotto. is that it? and i'll say it again, tu eres un lambe culo a los pactardos. me entiendes! creo que el porque te gusta quitar el pelo del medio de tus ojos.

While I agree there is no proof Margarito used ileagle wraps during a fight he was caught attempting to use them....Makes it hard to not question the past no?

Thread Information