Default Re: Temptation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    I don't know what to make of this, but i just dreamt about that girl. And i dreamt i was happy with her because shes such a sweet/nice girl. And everytime i think about her, i get that feeling in my stomach. I thought it'd be easy to forget but it isn't, i don't know if thats a sign or ETC.
    Your talking about the same damn girl ain't you? I gave you instructions on what to do like 3 weeks ago. Why is she still relevant? You should of been forgot her name already. This is the type of things that happen to someone that asks for advice, yet ignores the best advice given to him. You must like misery. Lets look at the difference of you following and not following Dr. Demise advice

Ice following:

Ice has sex with gym girl. Doing whatever he pleases. Ice goes home and is nice to the wife and kid. Pretending there's nobody else he rather be around than them. Ice wife buys the shameful but necessary charade and everything is nice and dandy at home. Ice identity as a loving husband and father has now been established. Ice goes to the gym next day and realizes he don't really care if gym girl talks to him or not. Ice now has his eye on the just turned 18 girl working the snack bar

Ice not following:

Ice normal, routine changes. He's now hesitant to go to the gym. When he does go he can't work out like he use to cuz his erection is getting in the way. Ice looks at girl wishing he can have her. But lame, misguided morals won't let him. Ice goes home to wife and kid. House is a mess. Kid is crying. Wife dressed like she 48 years old. "This is it" is running through Ice's head. Kid crying wakes him up from his nap in which gym girl was about to perform oral sex on him. Ice thinks about her and gets feeling in his stomach.
    VD I came into this thread to try and genuinely help ICB with his situation...

Now im coming to this thread coz its posts like this that are just fuckin hilarious lol I burst into laughter around half way through it, fuckin classic. Tried repping for it but it wouldnt let me.
    It's the boys situation that brings laughter. Cuz that is damn good advice
    If ICB was a young Ron Jeremy and that you were a kind of Jacky Treehorn The Big Lebowski style, perhaps it would but at the moment, your advices are funny but not the wisest one so to speak.
    You got better advice for him? I stand by everything I say. My advice is meant to bring the boy personal enjoyment as well as relieve him of a bunch of build up stress that he obviously has no idea how to relieve it himself
    I wouldn't say better but I would say that I disagree with yours:

Sure, having a kid so young is not something I would have done personally, matter of fact, I don't want kids at all and hopefully a stupid incident won't get in my way. So, no matter how, the fact is: the kid's there and the girlfriend too. It would be a bit un-ethical to ditch the girlfriend when the first temptation comes knocking by, especially because the temptation might be just... a temptation and not something worth to knock off girlfriend and baby for. It is very possible that at some point ICB will split apart the girlfriend, most of us have at some point and many will in the future too, married or not. If it has to happen than so be it, I do not see the problem as it is purely human and in my humble opinion, we're not mean, sociologically and biologically mean to stay with the same person forever (which doesn't mean to be an ass or anything though).
    What I think is that ICB only has a strong attraction at the moment and that it would be stupid to fall for the very first temptation, especially as he just had a little one, he should take all his time to see if it's just a physical attraction or if it is really more and admitting it is "more", if this "more" worth more than the love for his girlfriend with everything that comes with as for the consequences. ICB is young, there is no reasons whatsoever to rush anything and I disagree with you "48 years old with bad feelings" as it doesn'T have to last, it will be decided much much before.

Where you're advocating a good clean up, I advocate more patience and a deeper introspection, the situation commands that he takes his time to not make a mistake, especially with a little one around.
    Hey Nameless are you straight? I had assumed you were gay?

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

These thoughts are a sign that your very soul has become tainted, ICB. I think the Priesthood is the only way out now.

Why did you assume Nameless was gay, Bilbo? Fair enough if he is, but that had never crossed my mind. Bit of a weird thing to assume.

We should have a new gayest poster thread when Booze decides to come back. He's pretty good at that kind of thing. The threads, I mean...not being gay. Though again you never can tell!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    These thoughts are a sign that your very soul has become tainted, ICB. I think the Priesthood is the only way out now.

Why did you assume Nameless was gay, Bilbo? Fair enough if he is, but that had never crossed my mind. Bit of a weird thing to assume.

We should have a new gayest poster thread when Booze decides to come back. He's pretty good at that kind of thing. The threads, I mean...not being gay. Though again you never can tell!

Dunno just the way he writes and the things he says. I just assumed he was gay. Maybe its because he's foreign? But then most foreigners have had gay experiences right?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    I don't know what to make of this, but i just dreamt about that girl. And i dreamt i was happy with her because shes such a sweet/nice girl. And everytime i think about her, i get that feeling in my stomach. I thought it'd be easy to forget but it isn't, i don't know if thats a sign or ETC.
    Your talking about the same damn girl ain't you? I gave you instructions on what to do like 3 weeks ago. Why is she still relevant? You should of been forgot her name already. This is the type of things that happen to someone that asks for advice, yet ignores the best advice given to him. You must like misery. Lets look at the difference of you following and not following Dr. Demise advice

Ice following:

Ice has sex with gym girl. Doing whatever he pleases. Ice goes home and is nice to the wife and kid. Pretending there's nobody else he rather be around than them. Ice wife buys the shameful but necessary charade and everything is nice and dandy at home. Ice identity as a loving husband and father has now been established. Ice goes to the gym next day and realizes he don't really care if gym girl talks to him or not. Ice now has his eye on the just turned 18 girl working the snack bar

Ice not following:

Ice normal, routine changes. He's now hesitant to go to the gym. When he does go he can't work out like he use to cuz his erection is getting in the way. Ice looks at girl wishing he can have her. But lame, misguided morals won't let him. Ice goes home to wife and kid. House is a mess. Kid is crying. Wife dressed like she 48 years old. "This is it" is running through Ice's head. Kid crying wakes him up from his nap in which gym girl was about to perform oral sex on him. Ice thinks about her and gets feeling in his stomach.
    VD I came into this thread to try and genuinely help ICB with his situation...

Now im coming to this thread coz its posts like this that are just fuckin hilarious lol I burst into laughter around half way through it, fuckin classic. Tried repping for it but it wouldnt let me.
    It's the boys situation that brings laughter. Cuz that is damn good advice
    If ICB was a young Ron Jeremy and that you were a kind of Jacky Treehorn The Big Lebowski style, perhaps it would but at the moment, your advices are funny but not the wisest one so to speak.
    You got better advice for him? I stand by everything I say. My advice is meant to bring the boy personal enjoyment as well as relieve him of a bunch of build up stress that he obviously has no idea how to relieve it himself
    I wouldn't say better but I would say that I disagree with yours:

Sure, having a kid so young is not something I would have done personally, matter of fact, I don't want kids at all and hopefully a stupid incident won't get in my way. So, no matter how, the fact is: the kid's there and the girlfriend too. It would be a bit un-ethical to ditch the girlfriend when the first temptation comes knocking by, especially because the temptation might be just... a temptation and not something worth to knock off girlfriend and baby for. It is very possible that at some point ICB will split apart the girlfriend, most of us have at some point and many will in the future too, married or not. If it has to happen than so be it, I do not see the problem as it is purely human and in my humble opinion, we're not mean, sociologically and biologically mean to stay with the same person forever (which doesn't mean to be an ass or anything though).
    What I think is that ICB only has a strong attraction at the moment and that it would be stupid to fall for the very first temptation, especially as he just had a little one, he should take all his time to see if it's just a physical attraction or if it is really more and admitting it is "more", if this "more" worth more than the love for his girlfriend with everything that comes with as for the consequences. ICB is young, there is no reasons whatsoever to rush anything and I disagree with you "48 years old with bad feelings" as it doesn'T have to last, it will be decided much much before.

Where you're advocating a good clean up, I advocate more patience and a deeper introspection, the situation commands that he takes his time to not make a mistake, especially with a little one around.
    Hey Nameless are you straight? I had assumed you were gay?
    I think it's about time you get out of home and travel/visit a bit more Bilbo, I am not offended by the fact you thought I might be be gay but I do find it outrageously hilarious, especially because it's based on wind hehe.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just had a couple of days of it....set records.Physically I feel like Ive been run over by a truck.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wow 7 pages.

Thread Information