Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Temptation.

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Temptation.

Honestly i hate to admit this but anyway here i go, i go to this gym 3 or 4 times a week. And theres this right fit bird there, i befriended not long ago. Anyway i really fancy her, and i mean badly almost uncontrollable. Few days ago we snogged but that was all, but i feel really guilty.

I know in the past i said this and that, and it would never happen to me. But jesus it has badly, i can't get her out of my mind. I've been with my girl for ages as you guys/girls know.

And i know it can't go any further, but honestly theres another side to me. That i can't get her out of my mind and i don't know what to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Temptation.

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    Honestly i hate to admit this but anyway here i go, i go to this gym 3 or 4 times a week. And theres this right fit bird there, i befriended not long ago. Anyway i really fancy her, and i mean badly almost uncontrollable. Few days ago we snogged but that was all, but i feel really guilty.

I know in the past i said this and that, and it would never happen to me. But jesus it has badly, i can't get her out of my mind. I've been with my girl for ages as you guys/girls know.

And i know it can't go any further, but honestly theres another side to me. That i can't get her out of my mind and i don't know what to do.
    Spunk in her face, is my advice.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's not about the temptation but what you do with it.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post

If you have as many Alts in real life as you've had on here, you'll get away with it no problem.

Seriously mate, do what Skel said, but aim for the eye.

Ok seriously part 2, i was in a similar situation a few year back, and i ended up finishing with my girlfriend to be with the other girl, and i'm still with her now so it was a good decision, but you've got a kid (iirc) so it's tricky than mine. Now you've kissed her it'll only get tougher though. Either change gyms, or make your move, but don't sit in between the two as it will only drag on longer. Ok sit in between the two for a while (it feels good), but then quickly make a decision.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

change gyms & avoid temptation.
    Or tell girl you're sorry it was a mistake.

Or think about never seeing your kid again. Or imgaine seeing your girl in tears because you've cheated or think about your kid growing up knowing daddy is a lying piece of shit.

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

its all down to how happy you are with your life mate....

if your not happy with your wife and kids leave them.

if you are then do what missy says move gyms.

don't have an affair unless your not bothered about getting caught, because you will... this knew girl will make sure of it.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you sure its just not a case of getting fed up with Corn Flakes every day and fancying some Coco Pops ?

Make sure you are serious before you do anything.

Another thing to make sure of is that you don't have your account set to 'always keep me logged in' on here or your mrs could find out a hell of a lot sooner than you think.....
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm suprised Ice, I thought you and Miles were better than the rest of us. Next you'll be telling us about your coke addiction.

Personally I think you're an awful awful man, imagine cheating on your girl who is at home, lovingly looking after your child.

Inexcusable really, your sin will find you out and your fall will be great.

On the other hand, it's nice you decided to finally join the rest of us wretches with our poor choices, less than perfect lives and sleazy wants and needs! Pull up a chair and I'll get you a beer

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We all get tempted, you just got to decide to leave it at that and go home to the kid and mother. What you're probably feeling with the girl from the gym is just carnal lust, the attraction dissappears once you get what you want. Is a few hours of pleasure worth throwing away the years you been with your girl, and perhaps a decade of child support...We all look at different women while in relationships, girls look at other dudes, it's ok just don't act on it. Hell, that's why I'm not married nor do I have kids yet, I'm not sure if I'm ready for commitment like that, but you thought you were it seems, so stick by your word because when everything is done your word and actions are the only thing you got. Switch gyms

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is no excuse for it ever. If you don't want to be in a relationship with the mother of your child then you need to be direct and tell her so. How did you allow yourself to be put into a situation where you are snogging this girl? That's what I don't understand with some of you people. If you are a responsible father and a commited partner/spouse then you shouldn't be allowing yourself to be put into such uncompromising situations.

Bilbo, none of us are perfect and all of us have had our problems at some time or another, but cheating is good for nobody. It destroys lives and breaks up families. If Ice doesn't want in then he should at least man up and get out by being upfront with his girl or if he does want in then should find a little bit of backbone. It really isn't that hard to go about a relationship the right way.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    There is no excuse for it ever. If you don't want to be in a relationship with the mother of your child then you need to be direct and tell her so. How did you allow yourself to be put into a situation where you are snogging this girl? That's what I don't understand with some of you people. If you are a responsible father and a commited partner/spouse then you shouldn't be allowing yourself to be put into such uncompromising situations.

Bilbo, none of us are perfect and all of us have had our problems at some time or another, but cheating is good for nobody. It destroys lives and breaks up families. If Ice doesn't want in then he should at least man up and get out by being upfront with his girl or if he does want in then should find a little bit of backbone. It really isn't that hard to go about a relationship the right way.
    For fuck's sake Miles he's 20 years old. You seem to have the sexual mores and joy crushing convictions of Oliver Cromwell. It wouldn't suprise me if you too would like to ban Christmas and alcohol and give everyone a 9 pm nighttime curfew.

Don't feel too bad Ice, EVERY normal 20 year old lad is interested in girls. Outside of the Waltons nobody actually lives the unblemished moral lives that Miles seems to demand.

I wouldn't do anything drastic, if you love your kid and your girl you don't have to worry about leaving them or anything. Just make sure you're more sensible than I was last week and don't make out with her in full view of your current girls' family.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honestly bud...if its a question at this very early stage ,you know the answer.You can relocate yeh but the wandering eyes and seeking fondness are what needs to change.Your just into the world of marriage so its time to rip open the chest and ask why your tempted...are you looking to something or away from something.Find out now and dont drag the child and one you stated love for into the abyss...btw,do you happen to know HER status?Ahhh... shutting up now.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pics or gtfo.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Honestly bud...if its a question at this very early stage ,you know the answer.You can relocate yeh but the wandering eyes and seeking fondness are what needs to change.Your just into the world of marriage so its time to rip open the chest and ask why your tempted...are you looking to something or away from something.Find out now and dont drag the child and one you stated love for into the abyss...btw,do you happen to know HER status?Ahhh... shutting up now.
    Am I the only one who doesn't really think this is that unusual or that big of a deal?

There doesn't have to be anything wrong with his current relationship. I don't think it's a case of looking for a way out necessarily but rather a case of just being two things, 1) young, and 2) a man.

We are all attracted to girls no matter what age or how great your current relationship is. He's 20 years old, to stay faithful to a girl forever now would be VERY VERY unusual in this day and age, in fact I've never met a guy who has managed it, even amongst those who go to church.

I wouldn't feel too bad about yourself Ice, you're young and you are going to be attracted to many, many girls over the course of your lifetime.

I don't see why you can't stay with your current girlfriend or that you should feel too guilty.

She may not yet, but in time she too will meet some guy and be tempted, it's called human nature and everyone does it when they are young.

You only live once mate, go where your heart takes you and have the experiences that you want in life. Try and be honest with people but if you were to accept right now that for the rest of your life you were never going to be with anyone else apart from your current girl, well, what would be the point of carrying on?

You'll end up like Miles, bitter and angry, with all the joy sucked out of your being, and maybe even being groped by other men who clearly have also gone nuts through the miseries of married life.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

For fuck's sake Miles he's 20 years old. You seem to have the sexual mores and joy crushing convictions of Oliver Cromwell. It wouldn't suprise me if you too would like to ban Christmas and alcohol and give everyone a 9 pm nighttime curfew.

Don't feel too bad Ice, EVERY normal 20 year old lad is interested in girls. Outside of the Waltons nobody actually lives the unblemished moral lives that Miles seems to demand.

I wouldn't do anything drastic, if you love your kid and your girl you don't have to worry about leaving them or anything. Just make sure you're more sensible than I was last week and don't make out with her in full view of your current girls' family.
    Humbug.

For sure, every lad is interested in girls. But the guy has a baby and a partner who most likely depends upon him. All I am saying is that he needs to think about things deeply and do what's right. People in long term relationships have obligations and if there are kids then those obligations run deeper. It is called having responsibilties, Bilbo. Every man should have them.

Thread Information