Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Friday the 13th, FNF!

After almost 4 months out of the ring, Chris Arreola (Ring rated #10) tries to turn the tide around against the heavy handed, albeit overmatched Manuel Quezada. This is scheduled to be a 10 round fight and is for a regional WBC title.

Also on the card 37 year old Chad "Hollywood" Bennett from Australia tries to turn back the clock after getting battered and fried against Steve Willis last December. His opponent Gary Bergeron who has graced the FNF scene before has always come up way short when facing any sort of adversity.

I don't picture either fight being all that competitive, although I hope I'm wrong. Hopefully there will be some spectacular early KO's and we can see the prospect fight of Cordova Jr. vs. Josesito Lopez.

See you all right here.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Friday the 13th, FNF!

Arreola is a joke. Klitschko and Adamek gave him the lesson and his face will be busted up like that everytime he fights someone from the top 15. His biggest win is a 39 years old out of his prime McCline who was coming off 3 losses in his last 4 fights. Never seen this Quezada guy before, but considering the fact that he is fighting Arreola, there are chances for him to take the win.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Schweeet this is needed!! Might have to make a chat as my obnoxious meter is off the chart right now. I don't expect to much from the main event but they interviewed Chris last week and he looked like he just came off a bender of Del taco and Budweiser tall boys so who knows. A card where you hope for the walk out 4 rounders frankly.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This Arreola -Quezada fight will be a throwback heavyweight fight. I highly doubt we will see a jab,1-2 hug, hold for 12 rounds which seems to be the norm at heavyweight nowadays. Someone is getting knocked out.

El Kabong Guest

I told you guys what Arreola was before he fought Vitali. I said he was one dimensional BY CHOICE no less (he can box, it just takes too much discipline). He SHOULD shine tonight, but even if he does his road back is a long one, I think Dimitrenko is a good higher level opponent for him.

I think Teddy Atlas and Alexander Povetkin will look hard at this fight for their future.

Whatever beef Arreola has with Tony Thompson should be let go, Tony is all wrong for Cris.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Arreolla is what he is....he decent. He way overlooked adamek and got his ass beat, other than that he's only lost to vitali which eveyone else has too. Arreolla is doing just as much as any other heavy out there not named klitchko.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mar View Post
    Arreolla is what he is....he decent. He way overlooked adamek and got his ass beat, other than that he's only lost to vitali which eveyone else has too. Arreolla is doing just as much as any other heavy out there not named klitchko.
    He has the skill to hold a title, but he has no dedication or desire to give himself the best chance to acheive that goal.....that's why people hate so much on him. Sam Peter had to learn that lesson as have many other heavyweights....you train hard, you stay in shape you come in to fight ripped and ready and you give yourself a better chance than coming in to fight looking like you haven't trained 1 second.

I think at this point Arreola would really benefit from a change of trainers...his trainer is apparently trying to be his friend first and train him second, but he's allowing Cris to cheat himself out of being the best he can be.

I don't feel sorry for the guy, I actually dislike him more because he's talented but he figures he doesn't have to train hard or quit drinking Coronas during training....it's disgraceful for a pro athlete to do that

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Arreola could actually get down to Cruiser and be in phenomenal shape, I do think he's carrying that much extra weight around.

At any rate Sharipova sounds interesting when she's playing (on ESPN2 now)
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mmm greasy legs and thighs...Oh.Chickens done. Be back .Other one looks like Sanchez vicario minus the "AHHHHH" factor

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by badr_hari View Post
    Arreola is a joke. Klitschko and Adamek gave him the lesson and his face will be busted up like that everytime he fights someone from the top 15. His biggest win is a 39 years old out of his prime McCline who was coming off 3 losses in his last 4 fights. Never seen this Quezada guy before, but considering the fact that he is fighting Arreola, there are chances for him to take the win.
    At least he's exciting and willing to fight the best in the division, which is more than you can say for pretty much ever other heavyweight today.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man is tennis over yet?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

.....man if they don't take this garbage ass tennis off.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mar View Post
    .....man if they don't take this garbage ass tennis off.
    c'mon, we're gonna miss a whole fight cause of this.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bout flipping fk time....why not give us picture in picture. Stop talking Teddy ring the bell already

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Arreola proving it to the fans, by coming in near the heaviest of his career.

Thread Information