Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Wlad 247 Peter 241

Barry aka hornfinger you still think Peter is fat? Looks in great shape to me.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wlad 247 Peter 241

Peter does look in pretty good shape...for Peter.

Another one of them fights where I will be supporting the underdog, but I don't have any massive expectations. I at least hope we can see Wlad hurt and floored at some point.

El Kabong Guest

247 is a bit heavy for Wlad....I reckon he's gunning for the early KO as speculated. Sam is in great shape....this should be a good action packed short fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Peter looks in good shape. We might see some fireworks ! Probably not though Wlad will win easily and make Peter quit on his stool just like big brother made him quit.

El Kabong Guest

I doubt Sam has the luxury of quitting....I think Wlad puts the lights out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's with all the MMA attire on Peter and his camp ? Is he hinting something after the beating from Wlad ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck me that's incredible..... You know what Sheep AKA Skel, I'm off down the bookies to put all my money my house my car my life savings on sam peter to win this just cuz he doesn't look as fat as he normally does......

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Peter actually looks like what he's supposed to and looks like he actually bothered for once. I mean you can see abs, when was the last time you could on peter, haha. Wlad might be a bit heavier than usually but looks in great shape as always.Still think peter makes it to about round 9 or 10.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Peters chin has been cracked, by Wlad of all people as well. He went down too easy against McCline. He gets Ko'd here I reckon.

El Kabong Guest

247 is a career high fighting weight for Wladimir, it's the heaviest he's been since the Ray Austin bout where he showed up at 246 1/2. Remember Wlad and Vitali gain weight for their fights (unlike pretty much anyone else in boxing) so I reckon he's hit the weights a bit harder...I feel bad for Sam Peter, he's a decent fighter but man he's gonna get tore up on Saturday.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm impressed with Peters shape to be honest. I didn't expect it at all. As for Wlad, he looks in top condition as usual but has he been doing too much weight training? If he has it could be a difficult night for him. I'm a little bit more interested in this fight now.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    I'm impressed with Peters shape to be honest. I didn't expect it at all. As for Wlad, he looks in top condition as usual but has he been doing too much weight training? If he has it could be a difficult night for him. I'm a little bit more interested in this fight now.
    When you put 2 power punchers like these guys together OBVIOUSLY it's going to be an interesting fight...the 1st one had plenty of drama. I expect a little more action in this one because both guys want to prove something, Wlad wants to show Chicken Little what he's missing out on, and Sam Peter wants to avenge his first pro loss.

I expect a little less anxiety for BOTH fighters when it comes to pulling the trigger, I figure they'll both gun for the KO because #1 It's the ONLY way Sam Peter can win and #2 It's the ONLY way Wlad can make a statement....well one he hasn't made before, like "I'm going to crush you from the 1st bell until you're KO'd....consequences be damned".

With all the extra weight I expect Wlad to let his power punches fly a bit sooner, usually at lower weights he moves more and at heavier weights he tends to gun for the KO (or at least that's what he did vs Austin and Jefferson, the last time he weighed 246 1/2 and 246...his previous career highs). When you look at Wlad's rematches he has done better with each one, because he's smart, he studies, and he knows what worked last time and what will work this time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    247 is a bit heavy for Wlad....I reckon he's gunning for the early KO as speculated. Sam is in great shape....this should be a good action packed short fight.

I thought the same thing about the 247...His chest from the picture does not look as defines as usual....Though I find it hard to believe that Wlad is not in top shape he has always been a physical specimen.....Peter looks GREAT maybe the best he ever has....You can tell he has put in his work...He can be outboxed pretty sure enough but he has shown in the past he improves after close fights or losses...Maybe he is taking this more seriously then past fights where he depended too much on power?...

Either way I am looking forward to this one

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When read the thread title I thought it was a new HBO show. Klit 24/7, Peters just got a 24/1!

As good as he looks, it's still not a patch on the main man. Come fight night he'll look a little chubby still. This fight is only going one way, since they last met one of them has improved, one of them has got worse.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

I thought the same thing about the 247...His chest from the picture does not look as defines as usual....Though I find it hard to believe that Wlad is not in top shape he has always been a physical specimen.....Peter looks GREAT maybe the best he ever has....You can tell he has put in his work...He can be outboxed pretty sure enough but he has shown in the past he improves after close fights or losses...Maybe he is taking this more seriously then past fights where he depended too much on power?...

Either way I am looking forward to this one
    I didn't mean to imply that Wlad isn't in terrific shape...it was more a question of strategy. The heavier Wlad I reckon the more he's looking at standing his ground, the lighter Wlad is the more he's looking to be mobile or at least that's what his weight suggests to me looking at past fights.

Thread Information