Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Booth v Molitor/ Wlad - Peter RBR

Do the klitch's have a sister peter can fight ??!!!! There's got to be someone in that family he can freakin beat. The chances of us seeing haye get beat like that i'm afraid are rare...he wants nothing to do with either of them.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mar View Post
    Do the klitch's have a sister peter can fight ??!!!! There's got to be someone in that family he can freakin beat. The chances of us seeing haye get beat like that i'm afraid are rare...he wants nothing to do with either of them.
    I tell you...Sam Peter can't catch a break, he was in great shape, he was moving a lot, he was active in the ring, but he was just up against a better fighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    I tell you...Sam Peter can't catch a break, he was in great shape, he was moving a lot, he was active in the ring, but he was just up against a better fighter.
    Agree...I don't think toniught was a case of Peter doing anything wrong just Wlad doing everything right...That right is above Peter's best

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
    Agree...I don't think toniught was a case of Peter doing anything wrong just Wlad doing everything right...That right is above Peter's best
    Sam Peter may not be able to beat a Klitschko but he should fight Alexander Dimitrenko...Sam could earn a little small victory over Ukraine then. I just hope he's OK after this fight, that was just brutal.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sam Peter fought his fight in the first 2 minutes of the first round, then he had proper movement and threw bombs.

After that he just got exhausted.

Yes Wlad was better, but Peter looked very poor. He looked gassed after a couple of minutes.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I actually had Booth up by a round or level. My mate sat next to me had it wide for Molitor.

Then I saw the replays and the better shots were clear. He (Booth) gave a good account though, shame he slowed for parts and allowed Molitor in.

Thread Information