It seems like Tomasz Adamek is getting almost as much attention as David Haye these days and is considered the fourth best fighter in the division by most pundits and experts now.

I am completely unconvinced and fail to see what is impressive about him at all as a heavyweight.

I think it's relative. What I mean by that is people are impressed because he has come up from the lower weight classes and so people are impressed he's able to hang with bigger guys. But in absolute terms I don't see what he has done to make us think he's better than the likes of Solis, Eddie Chambers, Povetkin, or even Chagaev, Thompson, Gomez etc?

He beat a Chris Arreola who only had one arm for much of the fight, and Arreola hasn't looked good for ages. And then he went life and death with Michael Grant. This was seen as a great win over a big man, but come on be honest, most of you, just like me, had assumed Michael Grant had retired 10 years ago hadn't you? I'd never even heard of him being on the boxing scene and a win over him is no more impressive than if Paul Williams had moved up to middleweight and won a close 12 rounder against William Joppy or Keith Holmes.

It's such a weird hype train, all I see is a little man who will get wrecked if he ever gets in the ring with either Klitschko, or Solis, Thompson, Gomez, and maybe Haye for that matter.

Don't see the interest in him at all. His amazing 'skill' is relative as well. Compared to some of the joke heavies sure, but against a real skilful fighter like Chad Dawson he was crap and apart from a flash knockdown lost virtually every single round.

He didn't beat anyone at cruiserweight, just an O'Neil Bell on self destruct who quit and then won a SD against the 'not bad but certainly nothing exceptional' Steve Cunningham.

He's had an easy ride to the top and already has looked vulnerable.

Just don't see the appeal whatsoever. I know Solis has not stepped up yet, but its clear for anyone who has seen him fight that he is above Adamek and Haye imo.

These two will be done and dusted by this time next time year.

So, does anyone else agree with me that Adamek is the most overrated heavyweight right now? Or am I mad?