Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I've never liked Rick Sanchez (CNN)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I've never liked Rick Sanchez (CNN)

His news casting has always been filled with personal bias and I could never get past that with him, whether I agreed with the bias he held for a particular story he was covering or not. And he not only wore that bias on his sleeve, he often put other people he worked with in difficult positions trying to goat them into joining a debate of opinion with the news by questioning what they were reporting. wtf. They were doing their job, reporting the news...not giving their opinions, and the news often didn't jive with what Rick believed was right or w/e. A pompous ass imo and was only a matter of time.

So goodbye pinhead.

http://www.digitalspy.com/ustv/news/...d-sanchez.html

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I've never liked Rick Sanchez (CNN)

LOL what a meltdown. I had no idea. To be honest he always annoyed me but basically just on shallow grounds, he just annoyed me. He's a loud talker.

El Kabong Guest

...So you're the two people still watching CNN?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No one liked him at CNN, you could tell if you paid close attention. Just recently there was a strong storm that blew through some city in Texas, Dallas or Houston or w/e...and he is covering it live and getting reports. He is looking at clips while they flash back and forth to the CNN meteorologist. The weather guy is saying it looks like it isn't tornadoes on the Doplar and explains it is likely straight line wind damage etc. So Sanchez calls him over, shows a clip and asks the meteorologist dude "what you think?" Weather guy says, ya, based on blah blah blah doubts very much it is tornadic activity.

Sanchez then gets this pompous look and then posts this brand new clip the weather dude obviously hasn't seen yet.."Then how do you explain this?" And shows a bunch of buildings wrecked, 1 death reported, maybe more dead as the latest update. All while smiling like the fukhead he is, and then goes into his typical "no tornadoes folks...while don't know about you, but that sure looks like a tornado to me. Because I'm Rick Motherfukkin Sanchez, newsman, weatherman, smartest guy in the room and coolest guy on the planet. Eat it weather boy! "

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I guess this was the audio clip that finished him...

El Kabong Guest

I don't know much about Rick Sanchez but John Stewart and Stephen Colbert have really worn thin on me. John Stewart is a bleeding heart little pansy who when challenged and without the backing of his clever little writers will just make light of everything. These guys want to ask tough questions but they don't want to answer any, they demand solutions but never provide any, they are just your typical stars in the eyes naive liberals who think that a switch can be flipped and there's no hunger and no war and no evil people.

I will give Stewart props for blasting Chris Matthews though, that chicken lipped bastard deserves it every single time it happens, in fact ALL of MSNBC needs a good ass whipping bunch of Obama lap dogs.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What we need is more guys like you doing the news Lyle. Seriously. I'm sick of all the bias.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not much of a fan of Stewart or Colbert, for the record. While I admit to holding bleeding heart liberal views I find their act tiring, and only can muster an occasional chuckle when watching. What I miss more then anything is Glenn Beck. We don't get him here any more, but he used to be on every night. Him I could watch all day and laugh my ass off non stop.

El Kabong Guest

The news should be as Joe Friday said "Just the facts", we don't need any of this "What does this mean for Obama?" commentary and puff pieces. John Stewart and Stephen Colbert are jackasses the only person worse is Keith Olbermann who is a fucking commie and thinks he's Edward R. Murrow. Olbermann is one of the select few celebrities I'd punch in the face if I ever saw in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    I'm not much of a fan of Stewart or Colbert, for the record. While I admit to holding bleeding heart liberal views I find their act tiring, and only can muster an occasional chuckle when watching. What I miss more then anything is Glenn Beck. We don't get him here any more, but he used to be on every night. Him I could watch all day and laugh my ass off non stop.
    Beck is a strange strange man. I still have this odd feeling that he's a faux alcoholic and that he's a closet homosexual, but those are just feelings I have because #1 He says Jack Daniels was his booze of choice and for most alcoholics vodka is their drink and #2 He cries an awful lot for a heterosexual man.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's a dope. Did he get fired or something? I cant stand him and his over pronounced chicklet teeth. Anyone see that time he went onto the balcony and tried to duplicate big scene from "Network" haha? That report with Chad Meyers that YB mentions was just terrible,both of them together were like fingers on a chalk board. To get so bent on Stewart pretty much defines thin skin and he just walked into it face first

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The guy is a total dick.

I'm glad I never heard of him before.

Thread Information