Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vitali offers Haye 50/50 split and will fight him in England. Lets get it on now Haye

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Vitali offers Haye 50/50 split and will fight him in England. Lets get it on now Haye

It's on Sky Sports News now but not on the website yet. This is the only website I could find it on!

Klitschko makes new Haye offer - National Sport - West Sussex County Times

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Vitali offers Haye 50/50 split and will fight him in England. Lets get it on now

He has to fight the winner of Solis-Austin next if he is to retain the WBC title...besides I want Dr. Steelhammer to get first shot at him

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Vitali offers Haye 50/50 split and will fight him in England. Lets get it on now

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    He has to fight the winner of Solis-Austin next if he is to retain the WBC title...besides I want Dr. Steelhammer to get first shot at him

Surely there wouldn't be a problem with the WBC if Solis/Austin agreed to step aside though?

Anyway Vitali said he wants him first because Wladimir "will kill him"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Vitali really needed to fight the winner of that fight he wouldn't be calling haye out. I'm sure the WBC would actually prefer a Haye v klit fight next cuz it's a bigger fight for them.

I find it odd that you don't seem to wamt this fight to happen or you're looking for reasons why vit can't take it.

I think haye should go for this. I personally think he is far far too fast and mobile for vitali, I would expect a Haye points victory.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    If Vitali really needed to fight the winner of that fight he wouldn't be calling haye out. I'm sure the WBC would actually prefer a Haye v klit fight next cuz it's a bigger fight for them.

I find it odd that you don't seem to wamt this fight to happen or you're looking for reasons why vit can't take it.

I think haye should go for this. I personally think he is far far too fast and mobile for vitali, I would expect a Haye points victory.
    I'm sure the fight could happen, I'd rather it not because Vitali isn't THE man of the division besides the WBA title holder was dogging Wlad first....Wlad's the man of the division and that is the fight everyone wants, that's the fight where people think the WBA title holder has a "Good chance" and I just want to see that fight because I know for a fact that the WBA title holder has 0 chance....ok, maybe .01% of a chance and I want to see him get what he asked for because he's been barking up this tree for over 2 years and he has EARNED the 12 round beating he's going to receive.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope he takes Wlad first.

Wlad would be a clear favourite for me due to physical differences but if Haye can get to that chin he wins.

Vitali on the other hand maybe the slower, less talented fighter but I don't think Haye can hurt him and over 12 rounds I feel Vit would catch him.

Still can't get the image out of my mind of Lennox landing that huge uppercut and Vitali stayed in his face. Long time ago yes but fuck me that showed a hell of a chin
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    I hope he takes Wlad first.

Wlad would be a clear favourite for me due to physical differences but if Haye can get to that chin he wins.

Vitali on the other hand maybe the slower, less talented fighter but I don't think Haye can hurt him and over 12 rounds I feel Vit would catch him.

Still can't get the image out of my mind of Lennox landing that huge uppercut and Vitali stayed in his face. Long time ago yes but fuck me that showed a hell of a chin
    It was multiple uppercuts....at least 2.

And see HF, MarkTKO agrees, the fight vs Wlad should be first...I'm sure there are others that agree with us

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope they fill Wembley!

What a spectacle it would be, Haye vs Chisora..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 0james0 View Post
    I hope they fill Wembley!

What a spectacle it would be, Haye vs Chisora..........

Would be hysterical!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    It's on Sky Sports News now but not on the website yet. This is the only website I could find it on!

Klitschko makes new Haye offer - National Sport - West Sussex County Times
    I think Haye has a better shot at beating Wlad because of his suspect chin than he does of beating big bro, unless he tries to fight a type of fight like the Valuev one against Vitali and goes for a decision, that's his only shot any way of beating Vitali.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I joked about the Chisora fight, but for Wlad the Chisora fight is actually pretty huge. His UK fan base is growing because of Haye essentially promoting him, so a stylish win here will be watched by Hayes UK fans, it will compound a problem for Haye as people will want to see him fight Wlad and will cheer against him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yup and you know all the uk gutter trash tabloids are going to get behind ol del boy for this.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Turns out Haye no longer NEEDS the Klitschkos.......
    ...... now that he's slayed the mighty Harrison.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Turns out Haye no longer NEEDS the Klitschkos.......
    ...... now that he's slayed the mighty Harrison.

Oh at last the heavyweight division is saved!!! Just as he had predicted!!!!

He's the king of FantasyLand!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My question is:

Does Haye's win over Harrison INCREASE? or DECREASE? the probability of a fight with one of the Klitschkos. And why?

Thread Information