I would love to read Saucedo KO John in 1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ChrisJohn vs Fernando Saucedo

Sampson Lewkowicz said the original date of the Chris-Gamboa fight, scheduled for next month, was too soon.

“We can’t do [the Gamboa fight] at once. The date that they’re looking at is too close,” Lewkowicz told the Jakarta Globe.

Chris John Gets Judges’ Nod to Retain World Title, Make Triumphant Return | The Jakarta Globe

Good win by CJ. I hope he fights Gamboa on feb.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by :::PSL::: View Post
    Sampson Lewkowicz said the original date of the Chris-Gamboa fight, scheduled for next month, was too soon.

“We can’t do [the Gamboa fight] at once. The date that they’re looking at is too close,” Lewkowicz told the Jakarta Globe.

Chris John Gets Judges’ Nod to Retain World Title, Make Triumphant Return | The Jakarta Globe

John is hands down the weakest of the 3 champions, both Lopez and Gamboa spark him, unlike Juarez (who had John badly hurt in both fights, and out on his feet in the final round), both Lopez and Gamboa have explosive power and are both extremely skilled technically, i'd pick both to KO him before the 6th rnd

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think JML and Gamboa will beat CJ. I can't stand Rocky Juarez - it would be great if JML knocks him out too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah, i'm in agreement that either gamboa or juanma would destroy this overrated piece of doo-doo, chris john. this guy is a damn fraud and that's the reason why he won't fight anybody really good in the U.S. because a top notch fighter will show the world what he really is, and he's an absolute fake.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post

John is hands down the weakest of the 3 champions, both Lopez and Gamboa spark him, unlike Juarez (who had John badly hurt in both fights, and out on his feet in the final round), both Lopez and Gamboa have explosive power and are both extremely skilled technically, i'd pick both to KO him before the 6th rnd
    I agree. At the same time, I want to see John finally fight someone worthy. I doubt he actually goes through with the fight against Gamboa.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post

I agree. At the same time, I want to see John finally fight someone worthy. I doubt he actually goes through with the fight against Gamboa.
    my thoughts exactly, i wouldn't be shocked to see him fight someone like Mtagwa next in all honesty

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

my thoughts exactly, i wouldn't be shocked to see him fight someone like Mtagwa next in all honesty
    He's a joke if he does that. I mean come on! He is the Indonesian version of (former) Zsolt Erdei, but at least Zsolt now trains in the USA and wants to fight a top light heavyweight.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He's a joke if he does that. I mean come on! He is the Indonesian version of (former) Zsolt Erdei, but at least Zsolt now trains in the USA and wants to fight a top light heavyweight.
    if John really want's to make a statement without facing Gamboa or Lopez, a good fight would be De Leon who's looked decent lately

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if chris john got hurt by rocky juarez in both fights, i can only imagine what the much harder puncher de leon would do to him!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by milmascaras1 View Post
    if chris john got hurt by rocky juarez in both fights, i can only imagine what the much harder puncher de leon would do to him!
    it's a pretty even fight, cause Juarez has better overall defense and boxing ability than De Leon, plus John's speed will give him trouble, that's why it'd be a good fight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

true!

Thread Information