Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Jr, You Gutless...

Quote Originally Posted by piye View Post
    I'm really getting bored with the content of forums in general I may stop visiting as the news tends to be the same boring insults and non sense.
    That's why I no longer am a frequent poster. I just poke my head in every now and then...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: F U Floyd Jr, You Gutless Pussy!!

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    fact is Floyd will still make more money than Manny Pacquiao, with him or without him, he's the bigger draw and it's a fact not opinion, he fought once in 2010 Pacquiao twice, yet Mayweather's single fight did better numbers than Manny as do all of his other fights

Who cares who the bigger draw is? Fact is Pacquiao would give Mayweather hs first taste of defeat. Im pretty sure Floyd slightly feels the same way. There was no other reason to stall.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by levi#1BoxingFan View Post
    fact is Floyd will still make more money than Manny Pacquiao, with him or without him, he's the bigger draw and it's a fact not opinion, he fought once in 2010 Pacquiao twice, yet Mayweather's single fight did better numbers than Manny as do all of his other fights

Who cares who the bigger draw is? Fact is Pacquiao would give Mayweather hs first taste of defeat. Im pretty sure Floyd slightly feels the same way. There was no other reason to stall.
    if it's such a clear cut win for Manny then why the hell do you want the fight? and well the same thing has been said before but has never materialized, IMO Mayweather schools Manny, but Pacquiao will have his moments, either way i was responding to the original post

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

mayweather's attitude is what makes everyone sick. if he was a humble guy like Marciano or Frazier or Holyfield, I think 100% of the people would like him. Maybe even I would too........uh, that's a big maybe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just found this which is related to the comment of the original poster.

Floyd Mayweather still jabbing (but won't fight) Manny Pacquiao - ESPN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by :::PSL::: View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdonaher1 View Post
    Tell me something - is it hard for you to type and suck Mayweather's penis at the sametime? Cause your good at it.
    umm since when has VD been a Mayweather groupie? you on the other hand cum everytime Pacquiao's name is mentioned, i'd love for Mayweather to whoop Pacquiao then go on to get his (Mayweather) own ass handed to him by someone who really deserves the accolades he's getting in Sergio Martinez
    The way Floyd is he may not fight either fighter, which is a damn shame.
    Oh he'll fight any them when they get less threat.
    As Max Kellerman put it, "Maybe Mayweather is waiting for Pacquiao to slowdown and fight him, just like Leonard did to Hagler".

THAT'S the bottom line with Mayweather, and everyone knows it. Mayweather haters know it and gloat about it. Mayweather fans know it and secretly wish it wasn't true.

Floyd is older then Pac you idiot! If Pac slows first it's cause the over usage of HGH will finally tear away at him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by C-Lo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by piye View Post
    I'm really getting bored with the content of forums in general I may stop visiting as the news tends to be the same boring insults and non sense.
    That's why I no longer am a frequent poster. I just poke my head in every now and then...

Don't worry as soon as Pac loses the Pacland boys will be gone for good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fact is Floyd will still make more money than Manny Pacquiao, with him or without him, he's the bigger draw and it's a fact not opinion,
    How is that? He's not even fighting. Pac has earned more money than Floyd up to this point.

he fought once in 2010 Pacquiao twice, yet Mayweather's single fight did better numbers than Manny as do all of his other fights
    Floyd earn more money with one fight againts Pacquiao's 2? Are you sure?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    mayweather's attitude is what makes everyone sick. if he was a humble guy like Marciano or Frazier or Holyfield, I think 100% of the people would like him. Maybe even I would too........uh, that's a big maybe.
    Well... that might all have truth to it, but it won't help ticket sales on Floyd's part. The formula for the persona works. Just look at this stupid thread.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miron_lang View Post
    fact is Floyd will still make more money than Manny Pacquiao, with him or without him, he's the bigger draw and it's a fact not opinion,
    How is that? He's not even fighting. Pac has earned more money than Floyd up to this point.

he fought once in 2010 Pacquiao twice, yet Mayweather's single fight did better numbers than Manny as do all of his other fights
    Floyd isn't making money as often as Pacquiao due to his inactivity, do you really think he'd have problems finding an opponent? he could fight someone like Quintana 2 months from now and he'd easily make the same money Pacquiao did against Margarito

fact is Floyd has outsold Manny every individual fight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

on and on and still no signs of the fight happening.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fight won't happen guys, just move on. Same with Haye vs any Klit. That's just the way boxing operates nowadays.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mafiajoey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by :::PSL::: View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jdonaher1 View Post
    Tell me something - is it hard for you to type and suck Mayweather's penis at the sametime? Cause your good at it.
    umm since when has VD been a Mayweather groupie? you on the other hand cum everytime Pacquiao's name is mentioned, i'd love for Mayweather to whoop Pacquiao then go on to get his (Mayweather) own ass handed to him by someone who really deserves the accolades he's getting in Sergio Martinez
    The way Floyd is he may not fight either fighter, which is a damn shame.
    Oh he'll fight any them when they get less threat.
    As Max Kellerman put it, "Maybe Mayweather is waiting for Pacquiao to slowdown and fight him, just like Leonard did to Hagler".

THAT'S the bottom line with Mayweather, and everyone knows it. Mayweather haters know it and gloat about it. Mayweather fans know it and secretly wish it wasn't true.

Floyd is older then Pac you idiot! If Pac slows first it's cause the over usage of HGH will finally tear away at him.
    Wrong. Pac has never been proven an HGH user in a first place. So your shit is irrelevant.

If Pac's slows down, that's because of contineously taking some punishments from natural bigger guys. Now that's a well known documented fact.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd isn't making money as often as Pacquiao due to his inactivity, do you really think he'd have problems finding an opponent? he could fight someone like Quintana 2 months from now and he'd easily make the same money Pacquiao did against Margarito

That is to be expected considering that those fights were held on American soil. How many American boxers did Manny fight besides Oscar dela Hoya? One ..... David Diaz. And most of the American general public do not even see him as American.

Now, can you answer me this. Don't you think the Pacquiao-Mosley fight will outsell the Mayweather-Mosley fight?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by InTheNeutralCorner View Post

That is to be expected considering that those fights were held on American soil. How many American boxers did Manny fight besides Oscar dela Hoya? One ..... David Diaz. And most of the American general public do not even see him as American.

Now, can you answer me this. Don't you think the Pacquiao-Mosley fight will outsell the Mayweather-Mosley fight?
    with the amount of criticism the fight has gotten i doubt it'll do any higher than Pacquiao/Margarito, and if it does manage to it's due to the drastic amount of hyping they've had to do with CBS, Showtime, etc.

Thread Information