Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Nonito Donaire

Last I heard Donaire was back with Top Rank after a brief parting to GBP. Now, I read nothing about his next opponent. Did he decide to take a break? Anyone got a clue?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Nonito Donaire

I have not heard anything. I thought the Top Rank/GBP situation was still being worked out, but i guess we will just have to wait and see. I think he was supposed to fight last month if he was still with Top Rank, then all the GBP stuff went down.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by fan johnny View Post
    Last I heard Donaire was back with Top Rank after a brief parting to GBP. Now, I read nothing about his next opponent. Did he decide to take a break? Anyone got a clue?
    I don't know but I never understood why Donaire left Arum or Top Rank to begin with. I heard, Donaire's wife Rachael had something to do with it, which makes me wonder, if it's true, why the fuck Donaire lets his wife run his business.. Who know's but, Top Rank should be Donaire's best bet they can afford to pay him more than GBP.

BTW, the "Flillipino Flash" is one of my favorite fighters.
    Last edited by Mars_ax; 06-14-2011 at 09:31 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Rachel Donaire loves to be the boss lady kinda like Jin Mosley. Asian women tend to have a firm grip on their men and they usually control things in the background.

Well Donaire is officially back with TR and their relationship with GBP is working out so i dont think the managment will be an issue anymore.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Rachel Donaire loves to be the boss lady kinda like Jin Mosley. Asian women tend to have a firm grip on their men and they usually control things in the background.

Well Donaire is officially back with TR and their relationship with GBP is working out so i dont think the managment will be an issue anymore.
    Wow, If your married to an Asian woman and your relationship is like that, where she is the boss, then I pity you because she will be a real bitch. I found Asian women want their men to be a man (Type A) and run things except for the house hold where that's her domain. Nonito doesn't strike me as the type to let her have total control, but if that's what he's doing, then I wouldn't expect them to last too long as a couple. It's beginning to be too long for him not to have an opponent lined up. He needs to get his shit together, if he's still messing about with his promoter contact.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He wants Arce. That will be a piece of cake fight for him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow, If your married to an Asian woman and your relationship is like that, where she is the boss, then I pity you because she will be a real bitch. I found Asian women want their men to be a man (Type A) and run things except for the house hold where that's her domain. Nonito doesn't strike me as the type to let her have total control, but if that's what he's doing, then I wouldn't expect them to last too long as a couple. It's beginning to be too long for him not to have an opponent lined up. He needs to get his shit together, if he's still messing about with his promoter contact.
    And if things go bad she'll snatch half of your stuff away and even what you earn in future fights like Jin Mosley is doing now . I saw Rachel Donaire on a video in YouTube and just don't know what to say about her really. She was talking smack to Nonito's opponents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he tried to leave like an idiot. He forgot the simple rule, "a contract is a contract is a contract." As if an organization run by a lawyer (Arum), didn't have very strong contracts and good legal representation.

He has been paying the price. Last I heard Donaire and Golden Boy lost in arbitration. Haven't heard anything regarding the case since that time.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Chino View Post

And if things go bad she'll snatch half of your stuff away and even what you earn in future fights like Jin Mosley is doing now . I saw Rachel Donaire on a video in YouTube and just don't know what to say about her really. She was talking smack to Nonito's opponents.
    My Gawd man! Are you sure about that? What the hell kind of Lawyer does Mosley have? They been done for what 2 or 3 years now and she still can dip into his wallet? That's fuked up! What I recall reading is she was getting something like $20k month. I hope he has a GF prenump.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My Gawd man! Are you sure about that? What the hell kind of Lawyer does Mosley have? They been done for what 2 or 3 years now and she still can dip into his wallet? That's fuked up! What I recall reading is she was getting something like $20k month. I hope he has a GF prenump.
    $20K a month? Doesn't surprise me when it comes to divorces where it involves a guy with a fat wallet . A divorce can be quite something for guys with money but it can be a career move for these women.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Are you pertaining to Asian women or all women in general?

I think any women will try to snatch as much stuff as they can in a divorce. If they can get away with taking everything including the clothes on your back, they'll probably do it. Men will also do this if it's the other way around.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
    I don't know but I never understood why Donaire left Arum or Top Rank to begin with. I heard, Donaire's wife Rachael had something to do with it, which makes me wonder, if it's true, why the fuck Donaire lets his wife run his business.. Who know's but, Top Rank should be Donaire's best bet they can afford to pay him more than GBP.

BTW, the "Flillipino Flash" is one of my favorite fighters.
    Cuz she's got big tah tahs.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

While I can't fault a boxer for trying to get as much as possible, the guy has to be realistic. Boxers that are in weight classes below 130 don't command $1 million dollar paydays, and it was just idiotic that he tried to get out of a contract that he really can't get out of. Whoever gave him advice is a fucking idiot.

Great talent no doubt. But the guy is seriously wasting away his prime years.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by :::PSL::: View Post
    He wants Arce. That will be a piece of cake fight for him.
    He wants to pick and choose like Floyd?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by InTheNeutralCorner View Post

Are you pertaining to Asian women or all women in general?

I think any women will try to snatch as much stuff as they can in a divorce. If they can get away with taking everything including the clothes on your back, they'll probably do it. Men will also do this if it's the other way around.
    Women in general. For men to do something like that is once in a blue moon compared to women. Besides, how many women would be totally turned on and interested to go out with a guy who does way less than what she does? We can see rich men going out with the cute waitress from his favorite coffee shop and then marry her, the doctor going out with the cute nurse, etc. But how about the wall street executive woman going out with the friendly waiter? Yeah right.

Thread Information