.....I don't know man, I think he can talk all day

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye has shocking stamina

Put the Thompson fight out of your mind....

Although he could have fought a hell of a lot more its not his fault if he finishes opponents early.

true he is relatively unproven over the distance, I can only remember Ruiz and Valuev that have gone into last third recently, but on Saturday we may find out something esle about david haye if Wlad still around after 3. Then again we may not

There was another guy he outpointed a few years ago too now I think of it. No idea who it was but he won by lopsided UD.

Wlad's fights are longer only because he is too cautious and doesn't go for it - strange given he is often twice the size of his opponents.
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dropanuke View Post
    He is a 6 round fighter at best.
    Your a complete tosser at best

Just messin. Seriously though, based on what? His performance against Carl Thompson? He blasted shots off Ruiz chin for 9 rounds, and was always mobile, I think you are living in the past.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm talking haye was very tired in late rounds against valuev!!
    I'm not slagging him off I'm just saying!!
    If wlad stalks haye all night long then wlad has to win?? I don't think a small man can pot shot someone like wlad.
    But in all honesty I think to beat a klitschko u need to do what ward did to green.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye doesnt even train for endurance no long runs, he trains more like a sprinter if anything, short sharp explosive work

if Wlad is still there by the end of round 4 and he gets the job going then Haye is in trouble

El Kabong Guest

To beat Wlad you've either got to catch him and follow up like Sanders did or apply constant pressure like Brewster did....those are the two proven methods of beating Wlad. I don't think the Purrity method works anymore as Wlad can pace himself with his jab.

For this fight either a Hail Mary lands or Wlad just stomps a mudhole in the WBA title holder's ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanhatton View Post
    Haye doesnt even train for endurance no long runs, he trains more like a sprinter if anything, short sharp explosive work
    Which is a proven method of improving cardio vascular endurence.

Doing 45 minutes of sprinting is better for your endurence than a 45 minute 5 mile job at moderate pace. FACT!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post

Doing 45 minutes of sprinting is better for your endurence than a 45 minute 5 mile job at moderate pace. FACT!
    who does 45 minutes of sprinting though ?

lets chuck usain bolt in for the 1500m .... actually why not the marathon then if sprinting is so good for your endurance

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The only person I know who does cardio like that is froch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lets chuck usain bolt in for the 1500m .... actually why not the marathon then if sprinting is so good for your endurance

I'm willing to bet athletes like david haye do.

Shall I educate you a bit?

I'm starting to train for the great north run (UK half marathon) Whilst I will train for the event with long runs a massive part of my training will be sprint training as it strengthens the heart and lungs so well. I do this because it's how I've trained for past long distance runs. I was told to train this way by at least two runners who compete at club level.

What Usain Bolt and the 1500 mters has to do with this I'm not sure. I think it's as daft a comment as saying all boxers would clean up in MMA. Usain has been asked in the passed why he wouldn't do a longer distance and his reply was 'it's too painful because of the lactic acid build up.'

I have no doubt in my mind that bolt can run 1500m but I doubt he can do it faster than the competition in that event. The question here is stamina not speed.

Broken down into simple terms for you.

Bolt runs the 100m so he trains for the 100m

A 1500 meter athlete runs 1500m so trains for 1500m (which I have no doubt does include plenty of sprint training)

David Haye is a boxer so trains for boxing, which is bursts of energy for 3minutes with 12 1 minute breaks, which adds up to 48 minutes. So I'm not surprised his running drills would reflect it.

Are you really dumb enough to think you know more about how to train for a fight then a world heavyweight champion, who has one of the best physiques in world boxing and his team?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm willing to bet athletes like david haye do.

Shall I educate you a bit?

I'm starting to train for the great north run (UK half marathon) Whilst I will train for the event with long runs a massive part of my training will be sprint training as it strengthens the heart and lungs so well. I do this because it's how I've trained for past long distance runs. I was told to train this way by at least two runners who compete at club level.

What Usain Bolt and the 1500 mters has to do with this I'm not sure. I think it's as daft a comment as saying all boxers would clean up in MMA. Usain has been asked in the passed why he wouldn't do a longer distance and his reply was 'it's too painful because of the lactic acid build up.'

I have no doubt in my mind that bolt can run 1500m but I doubt he can do it faster than the competition in that event. The question here is stamina not speed.

Broken down into simple terms for you.

Bolt runs the 100m so he trains for the 100m

A 1500 meter athlete runs 1500m so trains for 1500m (which I have no doubt does include plenty of sprint training)

David Haye is a boxer so trains for boxing, which is bursts of energy for 3minutes with 12 1 minute breaks, which adds up to 48 minutes. So I'm not surprised his running drills would reflect it.

Are you really dumb enough to think you know more about how to train for a fight then a world heavyweight champion, who has one of the best physiques in world boxing and his team?
    and why are training for the 100m and 1500m so different if everything can be solved with sprinting

i guess all those guys with much better stamina than haye are idiots too doing all that running when some simple sprints would have sorted them out

El Kabong Guest

...Didn't he quit sparring 3 weeks ago or something like that? Bit early no?

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye does have poor stamina, he fought ismail abdul and it was utter crap. He looked tired and barely did anything. I remember watching the fight and Abdul was a known survivor and Haye and Booth reconed they took that fight to try and improve Hayes endurance. Now, one fight will not change endurance. Consistant intense training does. He then fights Fragomeni and looks shit until the italian just took a knee and waited to be pulled out!

If Haye is forced to fight and think, he will tire. Wladamir has proved his stamina. Haye has only done 3 rounds in his last fight and looked like shit against Harrison. Not much action in that either. Before that it was last April that he actually did some rounds, gra nted agai st a retired Ruiz

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol ross. You always come out with some seriously distorted shit.

1. Haye did purposely go 12 rounds with Abdoul. He was getting constant criticism for not being able to handle the distance, so picked a fighter to go 12 with. He was even counting the amount of punches he threw per round. Yes it was an utter shit glorified sparring session. But it was done on purpose.

2. Fragomeni sat on his arse because Haye was blasting the living shit out of him. His corner were in the ring to stop the fight before the ref did.

Lets be real.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information