Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Haye - Say's I talked the talk, but I didn't walk the walk!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Haye - Say's I talked the talk, but I didn't walk the walk!!

God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye - Say's I talked the talk, but I didn't walk the walk!!

yeah just watched that. Good interview I thought. Told it like it was.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haven't watch it yet but just about to. Just wanted to say, on the night I was saying to me mates that I found it hilarious how instead of walking the walk, he was talking a new talk (his toe). Only then he walked the walk (limp).
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye realised after a couple of rounds that a good little man didnt have the tools to beat a very good big man, Wlad is predictable but is very good a what he does, David has no chance in a rematch ( hurts me to say so ) Dr Steelhammer to big, to fit to well schooled to fail to stick to the game plan for Haye to counter our only hope is David Price ( he maybe is a bit slow ) and thats at least a couple of years away. Haye should just retire count his money and forget about a rematch unless he wants to work his way back up to mandortory status again. In the interview David did give Wlad his props and the better man one on the night his pride is hurting maybe that will spur him on to work his way back up the proper way.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye says he wants a rematch, but after what happened Saturday, I don't see the point, and I don't see the money or the interest in a rematch being close to the 1st fight.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye's always been a realist. Some people are so easily fooled by hype and literally take bullshit speak to heart. Amazing really in this day and age.

Seems like many fans thought they were gonna see a Rocky fight because of the promotion. Hilarious.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye talked the talk and ran the ran.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Haye's always been a realist. Some people are so easily fooled by hype and literally take bullshit speak to heart. Amazing really in this day and age.

Seems like many fans thought they were gonna see a Rocky fight because of the promotion. Hilarious.

I don't know about taking it to heart, and most fans with half a fucking brain knew it was bullshit, but let's not lose sight of the fact that Haye spewed a ton shit before the fight about how he was going to destroy/annihilate Wlad.
    It's one thing to talk shit, then back it up, but in Haye's case it ended up making him look like fool/clown/fraud. I thought Haye was a pretentious douche before this fight and his performance in the fight just confirmed it.

El Kabong Guest

After the fight he talked the talk and limped the limp

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Still, it isn't too much to ask a fighter on this level to take a few chances and try and take his opponent out. If you are way down then you have to go for broke and Haye refused to do it. It's not about laughing at a guy getting knocked out, it's about wanting a great fight. Hatton got stopped against Floyd, but he gave it all. I respect that a lot more than this surviving until the end nonsense. As a fighter you should be trying to win no matter what. You have to take rounds and try and put your opponent down.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye doesn't wanna go quietly... So at leas he wont do a Naz. Then again it wasn't exactly a Barerra beatdown. But yeah still talking. Still hungry for money and glory.
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've been saying this for two years! Anyboy who follows boxing who talk Haye's hype and talk 100% serious and not for what it was was a fool.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post

I don't know about taking it to heart, and most fans with half a fucking brain knew it was bullshit, but let's not lose sight of the fact that Haye spewed a ton shit before the fight about how he was going to destroy/annihilate Wlad.
    It's one thing to talk shit, then back it up, but in Haye's case it ended up making him look like fool/clown/fraud. I thought Haye was a pretentious douche before this fight and his performance in the fight just confirmed it.
    Haye agrees with you. He knew EXACTLY what he was letting himself in for.

He said he didn't walk the walk after talking the talk so understands the criticism.

You DEFINITELY took it to heart. You hated him before and now hate him even more. You should try to not get so emotionally involved with this fight lark.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB View Post

I've been saying this for two years! Anyboy who follows boxing who talk Haye's hype and talk 100% serious and not for what it was was a fool.
    You keep ranting on this topic, but all people expect is for a fighter to take chances and to try and win. Boxing isn't about surviving, it's about trying to win and to do that risks need to be taken. The trash talking is irrelevant in that sense.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think the rematch with haye would generate more interest than a fight with any of the other top 100 fighters

only ones i can think of that would come close would be adamek and povetkin

so a rematch is a posibility

I agree with booth tho, haye should retire because the klit would take a bit too large a slice of the pie this time
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Thread Information