Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Fedor s Hendo

I'm loking forward to this card. I like Hendo and think he is going to take this fight. Maybe a second round KO if not i think he will do enough to win a decision. Another fight on the card is Daley vs Woodley another one im looking forward too! Huge semtex fan so im going for Daley to get the win in the first by KO. Also quite interested with the Coenen vs Tate for the womens welterweight title because i haven't seen many female fights. Who you guys got?
    Hidden Content
    Records are for DJ's - Dan 'The outlaw' Hardy

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Fedor s Hendo

Even at his age Hendo might be the best all around fighter Fedor has ever fought. Sure Crocop is a better striker, Nog is a better submission guy, Coleman might have been a better wrestler but Dan can challenge a guy on a lot of levels. The thing is I think Dan and Fedor have let the sport evolve past them a little. Fedor never was an overly technical fighter he was just tough as hell and found a way to win. Dan has probably overly depended on his dynamite right hand and has been out wrestled by some guys he shouldn't have lately. I really think this is a pickem fight. I don't see either guy really making some substantive change in how they fight. Both guys have knockout power but I'd lean towards Hendo's right. I think its a push for the chin. If it stays a slugfest I think Dan wins with a KO. If it goes to the ground for large portions I think Fedor is still much more dynamic and versatile and will get a late fight finish.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is a great card!

Saffiedine vs Smith will be a fun fight. The sponge is a better fighter (I believe), but Smith can end ANY fight at ANY moment, hard to call.

Woodley over Daley, UD
    Daley could get the KO if Woodley's fool enough to stand with him, but I expect Woodley to use his superior wrestling to grind out a clear, lopsided decision, like Koscheck did.

Lawler over Kennedy, UD
    Ruthless has a clear striking and wrestling advantage. I think Kennedy has the submission edge, but that's not going to be enough. I see Lawler sprawling and brawling his way to a clear decision.

Coenen over Tate, armbar
    Tate has a wrestling advantage and can control wher the fight takes place, unfortunately for her, Coenen is a better striker and has better submissions. I think this will look like Coenen's last fight vs Carmouche, Tate will be winning this fight on the scorecards until she gets caught.

Fedor over Hendo, UD
    These two men are so evenly matched it's insane! Olympic Greco-Roman wrestler vs world combat SAMBO champion, both have ridiculous power, neither has ever been stopped by strikes and both are very hard to submit. I lean towards Fedor simply because he's ~15lbs heavier and stronger. I don't see either getting a finish in 3 rounds, and either could win a decision, but I lean towards Fedor.

I can't wait for Saturday night!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    This is a great card!

Saffiedine vs Smith will be a fun fight. The sponge is a better fighter (I believe), but Smith can end ANY fight at ANY moment, hard to call.

Woodley over Daley, UD
    Daley could get the KO if Woodley's fool enough to stand with him, but I expect Woodley to use his superior wrestling to grind out a clear, lopsided decision, like Koscheck did.

Lawler over Kennedy, UD
    Ruthless has a clear striking and wrestling advantage. I think Kennedy has the submission edge, but that's not going to be enough. I see Lawler sprawling and brawling his way to a clear decision.

Coenen over Tate, armbar
    Tate has a wrestling advantage and can control wher the fight takes place, unfortunately for her, Coenen is a better striker and has better submissions. I think this will look like Coenen's last fight vs Carmouche, Tate will be winning this fight on the scorecards until she gets caught.

Fedor over Hendo, UD
    These two men are so evenly matched it's insane! Olympic Greco-Roman wrestler vs world combat SAMBO champion, both have ridiculous power, neither has ever been stopped by strikes and both are very hard to submit. I lean towards Fedor simply because he's ~15lbs heavier and stronger. I don't see either getting a finish in 3 rounds, and either could win a decision, but I lean towards Fedor.

Your wrong there Semtex is getting the KO then it's back to Bamma to take of Marquartds head!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope not, he'll fuck up my parlay

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm going with Fedor. Yes he's been on the slide and Henderson is streaking lately, but he's still Fedor and A LOT bigger man.

Love to see Daley get the KO, but as others have said gotta expect Woodley to go for the takedown.

Same story with Lawler and Kennedy.

Still I'm going with the punchers ! Daley and Lawler by KO/TKO.

Meisha Tate is hot with makeup and so-so without it. So...I dunno bout that one.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lawler threw the fight.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I like Kennedy and was glad to see him get the win but I am not sure what Robbie's deal was. He just wouldn't pull the trigger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Holy shit...Hendo just knocked out Fedor in the first round
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wish we could have got a couple more rounds. That was pretty awesome. Not very technical but awesome.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I was wrong about every fight
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

LouEVIL, Kentucky "birthplace of Cassius Clay"
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dan is the man!!!! I knew that right hand would find its mark!
    Go usa!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mattboxingfan View Post
    This is a great card!

Woodley over Daley, UD

Lawler over Kennedy, UD

Coenen over Tate, armbar

Fedor over Hendo, UD

Your wrong there Semtex is getting the KO then it's back to Bamma to take of Marquartds head!
    Well, looks like that's the only one I got right! That right there is why I don't bet on MMA very often

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mattboxingfan View Post
    This is a great card!

Woodley over Daley, UD

Lawler over Kennedy, UD

Coenen over Tate, armbar

Fedor over Hendo, UD

Well, looks like that's the only one I got right! That right there is why I don't bet on MMA very often
    Woodley did the right thing but he should have been more active the fact the ref had to seperate them two or three times tells you a lot about the type of wrestler he is. Daley impressed me with his takedown defence though and cool omoplata attempt!
    Hidden Content

Thread Information