Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Look out Klitschkos!! Robert Helenius is a serious threat....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Look out Klitschkos!! Robert Helenius is a serious threat....

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    I must have watched a different Helenius in action this week. The one I saw had ridiculous hair, looked really out of shape and weird looking and I literally laughed out loud when I saw him. He was fighting some guy called the White Wolf who came to ring, fat, out of shape, slumped shouldered and looked like he was suffering from depression. I had him winning a dreary fight until about round 6 when his fatness and/or depression caught up with him and he stopped showing any desire. The man with ridiculous hair then stepped it up and knocked him out.

I wasn't sure if it was a real fight or meant to be a parody?
    Ok after watching Helenius in my eyes clearly get beat by a guy who was outboxed by Tyson Fury is anyone still going to try and convince me Helenius is a serious contender, and not in fact something of a joke with his bizarre hair and appearance?

This thread title was absurd to me back then, and hopefully is absurd to most now.
    Helen has turned out to be a Trojan horse, a wooden folly disguised as a contender. Never having seen him fight, the favourable reviews he got in the boxing press seemed to indicate some real potential in a stale division. Chisora was way to much for him and should really now have the European belt with which to use in securing a rematch with Fury. Del boy is better than he was when he came in overweight against Fury and would probably outwork him if he was fit. Derrick's lack of finishing power would cost him against someone like Wlad but he is a game and exciting fighter who loves a tear up and is unlucky not to have got his shot. The worst case scenario i now fear is Fury fighting Helenius and the whole division getting stinkier. Even Povetkin is over rated and deathly dull..God the only thing Helenius is a serious threat to is the lower back health of the paramedics who would have to carry him out of the ring were he to meet the Klitschkos.
    Hidden Content

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeanz View Post
    I must have watched a different Helenius in action this week. The one I saw had ridiculous hair, looked really out of shape and weird looking and I literally laughed out loud when I saw him. He was fighting some guy called the White Wolf who came to ring, fat, out of shape, slumped shouldered and looked like he was suffering from depression. I had him winning a dreary fight until about round 6 when his fatness and/or depression caught up with him and he stopped showing any desire. The man with ridiculous hair then stepped it up and knocked him out.

I wasn't sure if it was a real fight or meant to be a parody?
    Ok after watching Helenius in my eyes clearly get beat by a guy who was outboxed by Tyson Fury is anyone still going to try and convince me Helenius is a serious contender, and not in fact something of a joke with his bizarre hair and appearance?

This thread title was absurd to me back then, and hopefully is absurd to most now.
    Helen has turned out to be a Trojan horse, a wooden folly disguised as a contender. Never having seen him fight, the favourable reviews he got in the boxing press seemed to indicate some real potential in a stale division. Chisora was way to much for him and should really now have the European belt with which to use in securing a rematch with Fury. Del boy is better than he was when he came in overweight against Fury and would probably outwork him if he was fit. Derrick's lack of finishing power would cost him against someone like Wlad but he is a game and exciting fighter who loves a tear up and is unlucky not to have got his shot. The worst case scenario i now fear is Fury fighting Helenius and the whole division getting stinkier. Even Povetkin is over rated and deathly dull..God the only thing Helenius is a serious threat to is the lower back health of the paramedics who would have to carry him out of the ring were he to meet the Klitschkos.
    I like that phrase "tear up". Nigel Benn was quite fond of using it and he was in his share of tear ups.

I'm a Chisora fan after seeing him kick the shit outta the big viking lop dick.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

El Kabong Guest

As I've stated before....there are no threats to the Klitschko's in this division, only statistics

Thread Information