Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: 9-11 was an inside job

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Umm Now the question is raised , because I havent seen this before.

What exactly did drop that little building in the front of the two towers was it an explosion from within it whats the answer i seriously want to know now?

It'll never go away because theres far too much shit that just doesn't add up.. They never talkabout the pentagon..the plane that was shot down or the building that "Fell Down".. Wonder why?

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Umm Now the question is raised , because I havent seen this before.

What exactly did drop that little building in the front of the two towers was it an explosion from within it whats the answer i seriously want to know now?

It'll never go away because theres far too much shit that just doesn't add up.. They never talkabout the pentagon..the plane that was shot down or the building that "Fell Down".. Wonder why?
    I dont think it was an inside job for a minute.

Not as such; with any Americans co conspiring to take themselves down from the inside out for planet gain or anything but theres a maybe those asses will stop at nothing short of mass murder for control of finance/power and oil,fuck we know that already we are not all dumbed down that far surely .

Although some sheep buy into why we must attack certain evils and not other ones that dont exist over oil fields.

But they sure did know 9/11 was about to go down but I doint think they had a clue it was going to be through domestic airlines (a brilliant terrorist move you have to give them points for that initiative).

That bloke who owned the lease on the twin towers and the building he got the fire crews to drop, knew from someone up high that they were targets, someone told him and he covered the buildings against terrorism just prior to the attacks.

The terror rescue team turned up on the spot the night before in readiness!

They knew alright.

They know something else too and again they wont warn the general public. They do that so that mass panic doesn't break out. Also give them time to get in their bunkers that we all know they have made in readiness with our tax dollars.They are far from stupid and dumb down the masses.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thats what Im saying you louts and sods.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by :::PSL::: View Post
    It was 100% international terror.
    I largely define international terror as that caused by the the US economic and military pillage of the world. Tens of millions dead in dozens of countries and yet we are supposed to spend a week in mourning because of one of the most original and spectacular acts of terror ever carried out? I think it wrong to pin point days such as 9-11 and try to make it stand out as anything special. I'm sure many roll their eyes and say 'pointless hypocrites....they don't like it when they taste a little spoonful of their own medicine' and it is a viewpoint I can understand. And to then commit yet more international terror by invading two sovereign nations? Well, people sometimes have double standards when it comes to their definition of 'terror'.

As it stands I think 9-11 was quite awful, but no less awful than countless other acts of terror. 9-11 is only special to those who directly lost loved ones, but to any independent observer 9-11 shouldn't really stand out. It's a tiny event in the great scheme of all things evil and terror based.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think most of the conspiracy claims are nonsense, based on people with no idea about the fields of knowledge they are discussing pontificating on what is and is not possible in aviation, demolitions, physics, chemistry etc etc.

Most of their accusations are easily rebuffed imo.

However, going on past history, the Gulf of Tonkin incident, Pearl Harbour, WMD's in Iraq, the planned self attck on Americans to provoke a war with Cuba etc etc I think it's a high probablity that the US government, or at least various parts of it knew something was going to happen and did little to prevent it, as anything that would happen could be a useful pretext for a retaliatory war.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    I think most of the conspiracy claims are nonsense, based on people with no idea about the fields of knowledge they are discussing pontificating on what is and is not possible in aviation, demolitions, physics, chemistry etc etc.

Most of their accusations are easily rebuffed imo.

However, going on past history, the Gulf of Tonkin incident, Pearl Harbour, WMD's in Iraq, the planned self attck on Americans to provoke a war with Cuba etc etc I think it's a high probablity that the US government, or at least various parts of it knew something was going to happen and did little to prevent it, as anything that would happen could be a useful pretext for a retaliatory war.
    I agree with that. I don't think it was an inside job, but it does appear that homeland security was decidedly lax and that security services already had a fair idea of how the attacks were going to take place.

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

exactly.. and to me its irrelevant whether you intentionally leave your door open on the night you KNOW FOR A FACT that the big burglar is in your neighborhood, or whether you paid the burglar in an inside deal to make it look real.......either way its a manipulated event to justify your future actions which you had already planned years before.

1. THEY CREATE THE CRISIS
    2. THEY "COME TO YOUR RESCUE" POSING AS THE SAVIOR
    3. THEY IMPLEMENT THEIR LONG-AWAITED CONTROL-GRID AS THE SOLUTION

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Like i said it'll never go away..way too many question marks surrounding that day!

Why were those 2 planes aloud to divert from their flight paths for 40/50mins and fly towards a Major City without getting shot down by scrambled fighter jets (protocol in any G8 country) and fighter jets could have caught them with ease in around 10 mins

How the fuck did those two towers come down "Perfectly" suspiciously like they would in a controlled explosion?

Why did the other trade buildings just fall down? Where the made of paper?

Why was there no plane wreckage at all found at the Pentagon? FACT!

Lastly why were both towers "re Cabled" months before the "Attacks" Controlled explosion or genuine work that needed to be done?

Guess who was a director on the board of that same company!

George Bush ...!

Strange set of events really!

All these facts are backed up in loads of documentaries that you can get on the web.

Zeitgeist is a good one.!

You could tell me ANYTHING and i'd believe it as long as the sentence started with 2 words "IN AMERICA"

Biggest terrorist nation in History and Hippocrates would be an understatement.

This is aimed at the US Government over the years not Joe Public so spare the flag waving BS!

Nearly forgot..what better time to execute a staged attack/inside job than around the time one was expected.

Anyway none of us know for sure but all im saying is imo the facts that their was serious foul play far outweigh the facts the Media and Government try to convince us of.
    Last edited by smashup; 09-12-2011 at 03:22 PM.

El Kabong Guest

All due respect but you guys are all fucking morons!

Smashup, what company was W the head of The guy was President of the Texas Rangers and Governor of Texas, that's about it. If you're talking Haliburton that's Dick Cheney!

Bilbo what about Pearl Harbor? What are you saying about Cuba and their "attack" on us?

The towers fell because that's what fucking happens when huge planes full of jet fuel crash into them and significantly weaken their structural integrity.

About 1/4 of people believe the moon landing was fake AND that pro wrestling is real....and about 1/4 of people are defined as retarded....how's that for a coincidence?

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All those "facts" have been debunked dozens of times

Just the other week the BBC covered all that lot.

BBC iPlayer - The Conspiracy Files: 9/11 Ten Years On

Those kids that made Loose Change were bloody talented though. It was pretty convincing until you see it ripped apart.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

Those kids that made Loose Change were bloody talented though. It was pretty convincing until you see it ripped apart.

A BBC Doc that tells the unbiased truth..?

Never

Seen it and still holes in these "True Facts"

Like i said no one really knows

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

A BBC Doc that tells the unbiased truth..?

Never

Seen it and still holes in these "True Facts"

Like i said no one really knows
    ....So says the man who "Knew" David Haye was going to KO Wladimir. Or does that not count, I'm certain conspiracies surround that swollen pinky toe of Haye's or maybe Haye lost ON PURPOSE to fight Vitali beat him, fight Wlad beat him, then fight Vitali again beat him, and beat Wlad again thereby securing not just 1 but 5 big money fights! Haye broke his own toe...it was an inside job!!!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah the BBC's "experts" are far less reputable than the internet conspiracy loons. Mind you I guess the BBC were in on it.

The plane debris at the pentagon was obviously planted. plane debris at the pentagon - Google Search

And every demolition expert on earth that points out the building DID NOT fall due to controlled demolition is in on it.

(on a serious note - LYLE, how the fuck have you got Haye/Klits in a looney conspiracy thread? You are a very sick man )
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    All due respect but you guys are all fucking morons!

Smashup, what company was W the head of The guy was President of the Texas Rangers and Governor of Texas, that's about it. If you're talking Haliburton that's Dick Cheney!

Bilbo what about Pearl Harbor? What are you saying about Cuba and their "attack" on us?

The towers fell because that's what fucking happens when huge planes full of jet fuel crash into them and significantly weaken their structural integrity.

About 1/4 of people believe the moon landing was fake AND that pro wrestling is real....and about 1/4 of people are defined as retarded....how's that for a coincidence?
    The Cuban plan was called Operation Northwoods and is well documented and factually proven, the US government admitted it, the same way they have admitted fabricating an attack on the USS Maddox as the necessary igniter for war with Vietnam. Neither are matters of opinion, but historical fact.

The controversy around advance knowlege of a Japanese attack plan prior to Pearl Harbour is far more serious than the 9/11 conspiracies. It is a lot more damning as even a former US rear admiral wrote a book claiming the Eisenhower/Roosevelt administration knew in advance.

Of course we also have the lesson of Daniel Elsberg and the Pentagon Papers, proving that the American government consistently lied to it's people about what was going on in Vietnam.

The idea that American intelligence agencies knew that something was coming up and decided not to take the most drastic measures to prevent it is not exactly unlikely, based on previous American governments.
    Last edited by Kev; 09-12-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Thread Information