Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9-11 was an inside job

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: 9-11 was an inside job

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    All due respect but you guys are all fucking morons!

Smashup, what company was W the head of The guy was President of the Texas Rangers and Governor of Texas, that's about it. If you're talking Haliburton that's Dick Cheney!

Bilbo what about Pearl Harbor? What are you saying about Cuba and their "attack" on us?

The towers fell because that's what fucking happens when huge planes full of jet fuel crash into them and significantly weaken their structural integrity.

About 1/4 of people believe the moon landing was fake AND that pro wrestling is real....and about 1/4 of people are defined as retarded....how's that for a coincidence?
    The Cuban plan was called Operation Northwoods and is well documented and factually proven, the US government admitted it, the same way they have admitted fabricating an attack on the USS Maddox as the necessary igniter for war with Vietnam. Neither are matters of opinion, but historical fact.

The controversy around advance knowlege of a Japanese attack plan prior to Pearl Harbour is far more serious than the 9/11 conspiracies. It is a lot more damning as even a former US rear admiral wrote a book claiming the Eisenhower/Roosevelt administration knew in advance.

Of course we also have the lesson of Daniel Elsberg and the Pentagon Papers, proving that the American government consistently lied to it's people about what was going on in Vietnam.

The idea that American intelligence agencies knew that something was coming up and decided not to take the most drastic measures to prevent it is not exactly unlikely, based on previous American governments.
    #1 OK so in 1962 the United States wanted to FAKE attacks from Cuba on the US...in that very same year we had the missle crisis. Soooo why again would we need hijackings and bombings to sway public opinion when we had nukes pointed at us?

#2 Yes I know full well of LBJ's crazy ass and the Gulf of Tonkin incident....that's a military boat not 2 towers and 2 jumbo jets full of civilians.

#3 The controversy about advance knowledge of the Pearl Harbor attack is bullcrap...oh yes PLEASE let's start a war vs Japan AND Germany without a Navy....have you lost your fucking mind?!?!

The ONLY 2 incidents in the history of the United States that can be confirmed for starting a war when the United States was "attacked" are The Gulf of Tonkin and the USS Maine's accidental explosion in Cuba sending us into the Spanish-American War (thanks to yellow journalism).

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whilst I agree security was severely lacking no one could have predicted the precise nature and scale of this event. Whist plenty of people have subsequently benefited from the attack no body on the inside would deliberately allow 3,000 to die for the sake of self interest they may have had with the war on terror.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All due respect but you guys are all fucking morons!

Smashup, what company was W the head of The guy was President of the Texas Rangers and Governor of Texas, that's about it. If you're talking Haliburton that's Dick Cheney!

Bilbo what about Pearl Harbor? What are you saying about Cuba and their "attack" on us?

The towers fell because that's what fucking happens when huge planes full of jet fuel crash into them and significantly weaken their structural integrity.

About 1/4 of people believe the moon landing was fake AND that pro wrestling is real....and about 1/4 of people are defined as retarded....how's that for a coincidence?
    The Cuban plan was called Operation Northwoods and is well documented and factually proven, the US government admitted it, the same way they have admitted fabricating an attack on the USS Maddox as the necessary igniter for war with Vietnam. Neither are matters of opinion, but historical fact.

The controversy around advance knowlege of a Japanese attack plan prior to Pearl Harbour is far more serious than the 9/11 conspiracies. It is a lot more damning as even a former US rear admiral wrote a book claiming the Eisenhower/Roosevelt administration knew in advance.

Of course we also have the lesson of Daniel Elsberg and the Pentagon Papers, proving that the American government consistently lied to it's people about what was going on in Vietnam.

The idea that American intelligence agencies knew that something was coming up and decided not to take the most drastic measures to prevent it is not exactly unlikely, based on previous American governments.
    #1 OK so in 1962 the United States wanted to FAKE attacks from Cuba on the US...in that very same year we had the missle crisis. Soooo why again would we need hijackings and bombings to sway public opinion when we had nukes pointed at us?

#2 Yes I know full well of LBJ's crazy ass and the Gulf of Tonkin incident....that's a military boat not 2 towers and 2 jumbo jets full of civilians.

#3 The controversy about advance knowledge of the Pearl Harbor attack is bullcrap...oh yes PLEASE let's start a war vs Japan AND Germany without a Navy....have you lost your fucking mind?!?!

The ONLY 2 incidents in the history of the United States that can be confirmed for starting a war when the United States was "attacked" are The Gulf of Tonkin and the USS Maine's accidental explosion in Cuba sending us into the Spanish-American War (thanks to yellow journalism).
    Two is a lot though right? I mean Chris Brown only ever beat up Rihanna one time but I'm certain Missy will regard him as a complete and total piece of shit.

El Kabong Guest

Missy is angry at anything with a penis whether it beats up Rihanna or not is erroneous to her.

As for 2 "being a lot" the only one that was actually contrived and carried out by the government was The Gulf of Tonkin. The sinking of the USS Maine was used by sensationalist reporters to stir up support for the war, the government didn't do much if anything. Its speculated that someone literally dropped a live shell while loading the boat and it blew up, blew up the magazine, and destroyed the ship quite by accident.

I will tell you this though: the majority of William McKinley's Congress and LBJ were both DEMOCRATS....dirty sons a bitches if you ask me.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes. He IS a piece of shit.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Missy is angry at anything with a penis whether it beats up Rihanna or not is erroneous to her.

As for 2 "being a lot" the only one that was actually contrived and carried out by the government was The Gulf of Tonkin. The sinking of the USS Maine was used by sensationalist reporters to stir up support for the war, the government didn't do much if anything. Its speculated that someone literally dropped a live shell while loading the boat and it blew up, blew up the magazine, and destroyed the ship quite by accident.

I will tell you this though: the majority of William McKinley's Congress and LBJ were both DEMOCRATS....dirty sons a bitches if you ask me.
    Just a large % of you but also think a high % of PEOPLE are arseholes. Im eating pizza right now so I don't care.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

Only one time though remember, and he apologised..

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that's ok then. I'll just go punching random strangers on the street as long as I say sorry and I only batter them once.

You don't know much about 'domestic' violence do you?

Mentioned
    1667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bilbo was joking he knows DV is a problem.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

that's ok then. I'll just go punching random strangers on the street as long as I say sorry and I only batter them once.

Who threw the first punch?

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

She shoulda been bobbin' and weavin'!

Domestic violence is not funny

Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

She shoulda been bobbin' and weavin'!

She could have dipped the forehead and broke the pricks hand.

Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd like to fight Chris Brown.
    But, if I were a girl, the "Umbrella" song would make me want to fight Rhianna, too.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Domestic violence is not funny…unless a man is the victim, eh?

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yes this does look like and ugly bloke , and i will go with your view thats hes a piece of shit also.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information