Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Hopkins vs Dawson NO FOUL?!

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Piye I tolerate some things, but I will not tolerate being called a racist without any evidence being put forth to suggest as much. I'm afraid criticizing the improper usage of English by Haye just doesn't cut it as I would argue that a significant proportion of British people have poor verbal skills. However, that is not an issue of race.

Say any more silly crap like that again and I will have you reported to a Mod as I don't think it is acceptable to randomly tar people with the racist card. It is wrong to be racist and at the same time wrong to falsely accuse people. You can't cry rape just for a kick and likewise you can't just play the race card.

It is cheap and the act of a lowlife.
    My past 2 years around here I been on the down low, but I have know you on the forum for 5 years and don't remember you being a racist.

However you have seemed to be an articulate, passive windup artist at times

Your opinion goes both ways quite a bit as long as it suits your fancy and always leaves a mouse hole size exit door for you to squeeze out of if need to be. It is quite a skill set

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Most people have some racist in them. Some are just more upfront about it while some are indirect..

IM not even talking about Miles either.. Just people in general.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Never mind his shoulder wasn't right, i dont think his head's right come on the man's never got a good word to say about any opponent, Did Danny Williams fight with his shoulder out ? yes and he won the fight did he not. sorry to say old Bernardo you time is up, and i may send him some light reading the Queensberry Boxing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Never mind his shoulder wasn't right, i dont think his head's right come on the man's never got a good word to say about any opponent, Did Danny Williams fight with his shoulder out ? yes and he won the fight did he not. sorry to say old Bernardo you time is up, and i may send him some light reading the Queensberry Boxing
    In my opinion, anyone with his shoulder popped out would be an total idiot to carry on in a boxing match. William got very lucky and was fighting a failed journeyman at the time. Dawson is a top quality athlete at the height of his game.

Think of the possible nerve damage you could cause from doing that, you might lose the use of your arm completely. You are an intelligent writer so you must be aware of that, so I am wondering why you wrote to the contrary.

But yes I do agree Bernado should have retired 10 years ago, he is just asking to be put in a wheelchair by fighting on.
    Last edited by RohanKnight; 10-18-2011 at 02:00 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    Most people have some racist in them. Some are just more upfront about it while some are indirect..

IM not even talking about Miles either.. Just people in general.
    Sure they do.

I would accept it if there was anything more to go on than criticizing Haye's grammar, Hopkins history of crying or my avatar suggesting that Floyd might well have a touch of the gay. It is individuals that I criticize and it doesn't matter what colour they are. If Piye was in the slightest bit aware of my history he would see that my target reach beyond boxing and there are many hues.

It is a senseless and juvenile claim to make, so I will add no more to the argument. My posts speak for themselves and there is no race hate there at all. Sometimes I can be mean, but on a racial basis? Nah.

Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How many time's has Bernard cry wolf ? well the shoulder injury DW did fight on B Hopp did not this is a case of what can be done,yes you can have nerve damage, but just think what he has done in the past.? Fair or foul Bernard has paid the price and it could be the past come's back to haunt him and it did.?;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How many time's has Bernard cry wolf ? well the shoulder injury DW did fight on B Hopp did not this is a case of what can be done,yes you can have nerve damage, but just think what he has done in the past.? Fair or foul Bernard has paid the price and it could be the past come's back to haunt him and it did.?;
    I get it bro and there is a lot of truth in what you say since Hop has poofed it a few times. BUT again the ref ruled outside the allowable rules of Boxing. TKO is not even a possible outcome of a non boxing move related stoppage within 4 rounds.

Its like you putting a quid inside a pop machine for coke and out comes a bag of crisps? I can see a different can of pop but not Crisps!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock View Post
    I get it bro and there is a lot of truth in what you say since Hop has poofed it a few times. BUT again the ref ruled outside the allowable rules of Boxing. TKO is not even a possible outcome of a non boxing move related stoppage within 4 rounds.

Its like you putting a quid inside a pop machine for coke and out comes a bag of crisps? I can see a different can of pop but not Crisps!
    Karma is a wonderful thing ! His ass just got bitten, accept it B-Hop.

In regards to ref's, well hell not all play by the rules unfortunately, and this is another case. These things come in waves, and it just seems recently we have been witnessing quite a few dodgy ref displays.
    Last edited by Mattyhitman; 10-18-2011 at 05:23 PM.
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Thread Information