Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Mars_ax View Post
Quote Originally Posted by :::PSL::: View Post
There ALWAYS be haters.

Sourgrape turns to hate. That's all I can say.
All hate aside, and i'm a Pac fan, but his stock went straight into the toilet after Saturday. It's hard to figure, Pac blitzes through 6 of the best fighters in the world with relative ease, but looks average/ordinary against Marquez, it's puzzling.
Take into account that he blitzed through 6 offensive machines. When was the last time he fought a counter-puncher? Marquez and he had trouble then. Frankly, that counter-punching style of boxing is Pac's kriptonite. It doesn't mean cleaning out the welterweight division isn't impressive, but he has yet to show he can decisively beat a counter puncher.

I also think everyone underestimated how well Marquez would look at welterweight. People put down Marquez after his fight against Mayweather, but the truth is that was his only fight at 147. It turns out when he trained properly for 147, he was fantastic at the weight.
Good point, and anyone can look like shit against Mayweather. Keep in mind that Mayweather was much bigger than Marquez, who's best fighting weight is probably 140.